Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Round 3 MOTW

Presidents Cup Round 3 MOTW

• North Delta Titans versus GEU Phoenix (Upset coming!)

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Dewdney Celtic versus Sentinel

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • LUFC Wolves - Langley Players (This game should be close...roll eyes)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • LUFC Nomads versus Sikh Utd Eagles (Kjohnsob did you pay off Bigbag for your draw?)

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • LUFC Rangers versus North Coquitlam Utd (WOW, Rangers are in round 3)

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • GEU Rams versus Athletic Club BC

Votes: 31 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It did actually get accurately placed between your legs. ;)
Klewless.... ewe shood bee a righter four the newzpaper... you take peoples words out of content!
I said: "I think there was like 3 or 4 shots after that that hit me and a few defencemen and finally went off my defenders leg then past me (or more accurately, between my legs") which meenz... well.... fcuk ewe....

This was off a corner kick, and I saved it with my paddle, and it went to my right, another shot I stuck my foot out and kicked it back at and off your forwards knee, which bounced off our defender on the post right beside me, then "accurately" through my legs... so unless my defender was trying to meg me... it was a crappy goal... In hindsight, A rocket to the top corner from 30 yards...

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haven't been on here in a while...who the hell picked MOTW to be Sentinel Celtic?? Sentinel may have won the game but our heater is 10x better. And they wanted me to buy them something called coolers. Anybody know what a cooler is? Anyways Sentinel to win the cup because they took down the all mighty Celtic.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haven't been on here in a while...who the hell picked MOTW to be Sentinel Celtic?? Sentinel may have won the game but our heater is 10x better. And they wanted me to buy them something called coolers. Anybody know what a cooler is? Anyways Sentinel to win the cup because they took down the all mighty Celtic.

A cooler is what holds your beer isn't it?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL,,i mean LOL,,,and we get in shti for team mittens...
.... you get in shti for mittens AND spandex girly clothes.... nothing wrong with beer koozies

If you guys had koozies like these you'd get more respect...

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya maybe,,but we dont drink enough beers,,our guys are smokers,,maybe we will get monagramed lighters and rolling papers...RESPECT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0