Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Round 3 MOTW

Presidents Cup Round 3 MOTW

• North Delta Titans versus GEU Phoenix (Upset coming!)

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Dewdney Celtic versus Sentinel

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • LUFC Wolves - Langley Players (This game should be close...roll eyes)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • LUFC Nomads versus Sikh Utd Eagles (Kjohnsob did you pay off Bigbag for your draw?)

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • LUFC Rangers versus North Coquitlam Utd (WOW, Rangers are in round 3)

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • GEU Rams versus Athletic Club BC

Votes: 31 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahaha no waaay man, i am the keeper. u fcuks, we beat u guys in coastals but u guys beat us in provincials. How many of you guys play on Sentinel?
About 6, I think. Like keeps said its our first year as a team, we all went our own ways for like 4 years, some of the guys knew some buddies that wanted to start a team, they did and then it went from there.

Aha, I remember.. I believe we beat you twice in provincials too ;)

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
like 7 kelly isnt with this team though.. he took over for me after u-16

Good stuff. We have a couple of guys from the Burnaby Spartans and the Royals. And we have one guy who played Surrey United Premier as well,I don't know if you guys know him or not. Scott MacDonald ?

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's the slippery weasle #13 that slipped that left footer past me on the break from the left side... I was guessing he was going to cross, then squeaked one in from about 5 feet away to my right... not many people with a left foot...
ya...well he's left footed..lol... and that was klewis

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good stuff. We have a couple of guys from the Burnaby Spartans and the Royals. And we have one guy who played Surrey United Premier as well,I don't know if you guys know him or not. Scott MacDonald ?
Haha nice, Royals and Spartans were always quality. I don't know Scott but some other guys might know of him.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha nice, Royals and Spartans were always quality. I don't know Scott but some other guys might know of him.

hahah yeaah man, thats kinda nuts. But you guys had a good team that year, I had to play up it was tough but it was a good time. Hopefully see you in the cup for another good game

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya...well he's left footed..lol... and that was klewis

Ya... I knew he was a lefty from the opening whistle.... I make it a point of noticing what people can do with either foot very early and drive them to the other side... usually in Div 2 and even in div 1 people have one foot... He did fool me with the first one. I thought he was going to try and knock it through the middle cuz he had a couple of options there... I got him on the next, and another went side netting.... then the rest he just crossed over top...

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru, wicked save on this one.. Login | Facebook
That's fcukin hilarious!!! I look scared shitless !! Did I make the save, or did he shank that?

#34's the own goal.... wish I had that back.... I called my defender to take it, and he was backing away and just knocked it in.

dmm9

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
it was right after the save you made on the long shot that was a rocket where you dove to your right side to get a hand on it

Slug

Feb 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
But man do you guys have an easy draw! But still gotta win to get there i guess.

We know we are lucky with our draw, but like you say you still have to play the game. Should be a lot tougher this round. Went to high school with some of their guys and know that some of them have played premiere and div 1 in the past. Definitely not looking past them.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wtf is with that top?

you might actually be 4lbs over weight ;)

Attachments

• n638305250_5886068_6190.jpg
    n638305250_5886068_6190.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 64

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was the first goal, you saved it, dropped it in the box and then it got put in.
If that's the first goal, I just flailed and spread out and it hit my hand. Not pretty! I think there was like 3 or 4 shots after that that hit me and a few defencemen and finally went off my defenders leg then past me (or more accurately, between my legs)...:eek:

it was right after the save you made on the long shot that was a rocket where you dove to your right side to get a hand on it
That I remember, cuz I hung on to that one.... normally I just swat at it with my paddles and hope for the best... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0