Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Round 3 MOTW

Presidents Cup Round 3 MOTW

• North Delta Titans versus GEU Phoenix (Upset coming!)

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Dewdney Celtic versus Sentinel

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • LUFC Wolves - Langley Players (This game should be close...roll eyes)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • LUFC Nomads versus Sikh Utd Eagles (Kjohnsob did you pay off Bigbag for your draw?)

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • LUFC Rangers versus North Coquitlam Utd (WOW, Rangers are in round 3)

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • GEU Rams versus Athletic Club BC

Votes: 31 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone planning on hitting up and watching some games this weekend? Im thinking of hitting a saturday nighter and a sunday nighter this weekend.. whos going where?

You must be a lonely boy at night with saturday being Valentines Day . My wife will be busy romancing my bone.

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You must be a lonely boy at night with saturday being Valentines Day . My wife will be busy romancing my bone.

I get my bone romanced all the time, I actually forgot it was Valentines Day on Saturday. You married folk only get the bone romanced a few days of the year, which are your anniversary, birthday and valentines day.. two of which you still have to buy her something! It's a no brainer why you guys don't forget! Haha ;)

I am just kidding though, thanks for the reminder Westcoast! :)

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I get my bone romanced all the time, I actually forgot it was Valentines Day on Saturday. You married folk only get the bone romanced a few days of the year, which are your anniversary, birthday and valentines day.. two of which you still have to buy her something! It's a no brainer why you guys don't forget! Haha ;)

I am just kidding though, thanks for the reminder Westcoast! :)

so you don't get your bone romanced all the time? thats unfortunate man :p

mmeh

Sep 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
did i notice a prediction that had the young gums upsetting the gummers?

i guess theres some man-love now since langley was the only team to not allow max. points to Sontenieal (i think i got it right?)......gunners in a cake walk, unless that little brown guy causes havoc, 5/6-1......watch out for that blood sucker #10

Shifty_dwarf

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
be careful what you wish for, celtic has a lot of experience and can sneak a win against anybody if they've got their s**t together.

...that been said: 3-1 sentinel

I know this comment was made a while ago, I just wanted to ask if any one has ever seen the celtic with their shite together?...
I haven't...

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know this comment was made a while ago, I just wanted to ask if any one has ever seen the celtic with their shite together?...
I haven't...

I hear you guys have some kick ass bowling nights:D

Sad really you guys would rather drink and go bowling then play soccer:(

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you get any minutes with all the new signings???

of course i do...my playing time has been limited due to a torn hip flexor...its such a btch...wanna play more so bad...i just cant shoot lol i got some good playing time against alder and felt good...its a slow process

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
awww poor kj .... its not his fault that he likes balls between his legs right ?

HAHA!!! way too funny cause its so true! KJ, how many times did Carnie burn u on the sideline at half? I was in net but I saw at least 2 back to back. Keep those dam legs closed already! starting to smell....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0