Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup presidents cup semi-finals motw

whose your pick for motw for the semis

• pomo gunners vs poco pacific

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • acbc vs sentinel

Votes: 60 82.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC is the Mancity of the FVSL ... you have the money, but you will never win the title. PMFC will win the cup. Save your money for haircuts and eyebrow waxing.

ha now thats funny,didnt know russel peters came to town early...and just in case u didnt know,we dont pay for haircuts and waxing...next joke??

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
first things first, great game acbc and sentinal. the first game was a classic case of kick and run. poco, how the fcuk are you guys moving up?. pomo looked dangerous all game. poco looked old and fat. pomo had a fantastic free kick goal in the later stages of the second half. classic espn top 10 material. acbc v sentinal was a great game to watch. evenly matched squads battleing it out waiting for the first one to blink in the fight. and that would be sentinal. great shot, good finnish. now, having said all this, sentinal, you are not a div 1 squad. you are a decent to good div 2. so top day dreaming of being asked to be in div 1. no freaking heat tonight(shocking BK07)........the rain going sideways was nice. good night for soccer, look forward to the final. sentinal, good luck in div 2. even with celtic players on your team.

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
first things first, great game acbc and sentinal. the first game was a classic case of kick and run. poco, how the fcuk are you guys moving up?. pomo looked dangerous all game. poco looked old and fat. pomo had a fantastic free kick goal in the later stages of the second half. classic espn top 10 material. acbc v sentinal was a great game to watch. evenly matched squads battleing it out waiting for the first one to blink in the fight. and that would be sentinal. great shot, good finnish. now, having said all this, sentinal, you are not a div 1 squad. you are a decent to good div 2. so top day dreaming of being asked to be in div 1. no freaking heat tonight(shocking BK07)........the rain going sideways was nice. good night for soccer, look forward to the final. sentinal, good luck in div 2. even with celtic players on your team.

Great game ACBC, not much to say otherwise then good luck the rest of way!! Ill be at the finals for sure. Good luck to both teams! You guys got our respect, as I hope we got some of your respect! We should have buried one in the first 90, as we did have the better chances in the first 90, but it went to double overtime, and they did have better scoring opportunities in overtime and put one in the back of the net. To all you Sentinel haters and those that can't even spell Sentinel right, I must say not bad for a first year team with no coaching, undefeated until this game. I am so proud of my team, we will only get better as a team. ACBC's defense was solid, as much as I hate to say it, but you gotta give props where props are due. You can tell ACBC is a well coached team, so props go out to GHouse on that one! You guys were well prepared! You held us scoreless, which was the first time all season, well done to your guys!!

Waterbreak, its Sentinel, not Sentinal, but I just wanted to give you your own personal shoutout, your a douchebag. I'm not only offended by your comment, but if I were ACBC, I would be offended as well. We'll see you in Div 2 next year, or wait, just looking at the standings here, shitty looks like you'll still be in Div 3! Oh man, wish we would have played your team this year. Don't worry it would have blended in just fine, you wouldn't have been the only team we beat 10-0 this season, no one would have even known! shite, wait, what's that I hear? Your merging with a Div 2 team so you can get out of Div 3? No worries, that's what I would do to if we couldn't make it out of Div 3. Anyways, I don't really have time to argue with e-tards especially ones that sit on the sideline that aren't even playing in the show that talk shite about other teams, especially when they are clearly better then your team to start with. Hopefully we will see you in Div 2 next year if you do go through with the merge, but if not next year, we'll see you in Div 1 the year after, but you may have to find another team to merge with if that's the case! If you do end up playing against us next year, please mark me, #13.

I was curious as to what your name meant, so I learned from urban dictionary; but don't judge me; its almost 5am, and im loaded out of my tree.
Waterbreak

When you take a truly great dump, and when you get up to wipe your ass you notice that the pile is so big the top is higher than the water in the bowl, like an island 'breaking' above the water.
He: "Man, I ate so much Thanksgiving dinner yesterday I woke up at dawn and had me a righteous waterbreaker."

She: "I hope you flushed."

He: (Proudly) "Twice!"

Meh, you gotta give it to em, they are right - I do take shits bigger then you!

Anyways, props go out to Poco Pacific, keep your head up - Gunners are a good organization! Good job on the run you guys put together, div3 reppin! We'll hopefully see you guys in Div 2 next year! Shutouts to all those that were rooting for us, you know who you are.. ;) much appreciated guys! Already looking forward to next season! Good luck to Gunners and ACBC in the final, may the best team win! Ill be in attendance drinking my beers along with the rest of the crowd, hopefully in Westcoast's clouds! Lets hope the weather is nice this time around!

SENTINEL REPPINNNNNNN'

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC is the Mancity of the FVSL ... you have the money, but you will never win the title. PMFC will win the cup. Save your money for haircuts and eyebrow waxing.

If ACBC are Manchester City.Then who are Port Moody??? are they the Aresnal Gunners diving, whinning, french cnuts? that won't win fcuk all either?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys crack me up.
I am one of the few guys who actually coaches/playes in all divisions. Not once in a while but week in and week out. So Id like to think I know the skill level in all the divisions. Its an advantage I have when coaching and setting up my team for sure.
Sentinel are a div 1 squad. not a top div 1 team yet but for sure div 1. Any top div 2 team can play div 1 . We all agree they are far better than where they are now and I only see them getting better. Really all they need in my opinion is a good coach.
They did a great job so far without one but moveing up and as games get tighter and closer they will need someone to run things from the side.
I was impressed with them and look forward to our new rivalry

mmeh

Sep 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
ha now thats funny,didnt know russel peters came to town early...and just in case u didnt know,we dont pay for haircuts and waxing...next joke??
the next joke is, you "xrestrictedx" (solid name) are now in the cup final which means you get a pass at provincials yet you sit in 5th in div 2B....

thank god for all those mexican/brazilian/peruvian/african/hondurian immigrants

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck to ACBC and Port Moody! It should be a great final. Well done to Sentinel, you guys are a great team and will do great in DIV 2. Waterbreak you wanna come on here talking about our team? I think we did better then your 4th place div3 team would have done!!!

soccer_KF216

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck to ACBC and Port Moody! It should be a great final. Well done to Sentinel, you guys are a great team and will do great in DIV 2. Waterbreak you wanna come on here talking about our team? I think we did better then your 4th place div3 team would have done!!!

great games yesterday. didnt know much about the teams but both games were great. Totti_10 its true you guys are old and fat. But only reason that game didnt get blow away was becasuse u have a good defence. Your sweeter was easly the best player on your team and knows how to play soccer. The rest are just a kick and run team and thats not going to help you in div 2. Why is that guy playing with u guys again? I dont now if anyone agress or not but just what i saw from a view with no knowledge of any of the teams playing.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is what i don't get, We lose 3-0 to one of the best teams in div 2, beat two div 2 teams 3-1 and 3-0 and then have waterbreak and friend saying how are they moving up? WOW

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Totti you should be in div 2 for sure so dont worry about what they say on ttp. Ive watched you guys get better and better over the last 3 years and your one team who has improved and tried to do better every year and have done a great job. well done.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
the next joke is, you "xrestrictedx" (solid name) are now in the cup final which means you get a pass at provincials yet you sit in 5th in div 2B....

As for us being a 5th place team and going to the provincials comment. First of all we havent won the cup yet to qualify for the provincials and 2nd the season is not over yet either and i think we should finnish a little higher than 5th.(i hope) .
Still I do beleive if we get the call to represent the FVSL at the provincials I am confident that the most of you on hear will agree that if we are 1 of the 3/4 teams to go ,we would be your choise to go.
I mean who the hell else. Common
Really, mmeh, who would you pick. A team who may forfit at the tournament , A team we have beat or ABOFG's like you.
PS everyone in Canada exsept the First Nations are immigrants asshloe!

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

oh man gotta luv the bone heads on this site,wtf does sittin in 5th have anything to do with our cup run?? mayb u need a haircut or perhaps a waxing?!?!? go hit up your local greatclips!!

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
klewis, read my post again. i gave you guys props for a good game and being a good squad. and no we are not joing a div 2 team to get to div 2. we are currently voting in the team to join N.D. so we can have better practice times and better game times.(no one likes to play at 10am in north surrey). you personly played a strong game, even after what looks like your hammy went. as for my name, well, it was a running joke with the premier team at practice from yesteryears.
good luck in div 2, hopefully some day we do meet on the field. until then, not much to say.

totti, you are correct, i was unfair to your team you deserve respect for promotion and i ran my mouth alittle long last night. good luck in div 2.
proof that you should not drink heavily and post.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Psst...you play for one of the worst teams in the fraservalley....

ACBC will do great at provincials as will the gunners. Aldergrove will also represent well.

Best part all three teams can pick-up players from other teams if they want...at least thats how it was 2 years ago:confused:

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Psst...you play for one of the worst teams in the fraservalley....

ACBC will do great at provincials as will the gunners. Aldergrove will also represent well.

Best part all three teams can pick-up players from other teams if they want...at least thats how it was 2 years ago:confused:

Is this a hint hint wink wink to Ghouse, Franchise??? hahahahaha you really want that sweater and free haircut.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this a hint hint wink wink to Ghouse, Franchise??? hahahahaha you really want that sweater and free haircut.

No...no hint hint at all....just something else people can bitch about signing players.

We signed a few when we went to provincials....just wonder if the rule is the same....they had to be in div 2 or div 3 though

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
klewis, read my post again. i gave you guys props for a good game and being a good squad. and no we are not joing a div 2 team to get to div 2. we are currently voting in the team to join N.D. so we can have better practice times and better game times.(no one likes to play at 10am in north surrey). you personly played a strong game, even after what looks like your hammy went. as for my name, well, it was a running joke with the premier team at practice from yesteryears.
good luck in div 2, hopefully some day we do meet on the field. until then, not much to say.

totti, you are correct, i was unfair to your team you deserve respect for promotion and i ran my mouth alittle long last night. good luck in div 2.
proof that you should not drink heavily and post.

Flip flop flip flop. Stand by your drunken rants and apologies are for the weak.

Everyone it's called TAKETHEPISS not can'tweallgetalong

Good game by Sentinel and will do great in Div.2. I have to say that had to be the best soccer for this level I have ever watched. Two small, fit teams playing as hard as they can. ACBC needs to find a good 6 foot something striker to get at some of those crosses. Shortys are getting there.

GO ACBC, I am a fan. I'm just kissing Ghouses ass for a free ride to Kamloops, oh but did u get rid of the bus?

vestal

Nov 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Drunk words are sober thoughts. I agree with westcoast that was some pretty fast backpedaling when he got called out. Waterbreak if you don't think we'll cut it in div. 1 don't be afraid to say it, just back it up with a reason. The difference between us is we don't have to be drunk to criticize you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0