Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Probably The Only Decent Choon Thread on This Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The new Sander Kleinenberg cd, This is Everybody Too, is a must have. Even Fastshow would approve.

Not sure if I'll get a hairdryer from Regs on posting this link? Will ask for forgiveness later. A useful site for the latest and greatest singles. Another example of my commitment to enlightening TTP's lumpenproletariat.

www.karmadownload.com

Buckfast

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The new Sander Kleinenberg cd, This is Everybody Too, is a must have. Even Fastshow would approve.

Not sure if I'll get a hairdryer from Regs on posting this link? Will ask for forgiveness later. A useful site for the latest and greatest singles. Another example of my commitment to enlightening TTP's lumpenproletariat.

www.karmadownload.com

Buckfast

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You might have gotten away with posting it once, but twice is asking for trouble. Nice site though.

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:

Buckfast

Good shout on the Kleinenberg, I'll nip out to Woolworth's at lunchtime and half-inch that effort. Then I'll upload it and return it to Virgin. The modern obsession with customer service is a godsend for those of a dissolute persuasion.

Who gives a stuffed Sudanese sailor if Fastshow would approve? Since he was in that accident he hasn't been the same. It must be rough trying to cope without a bowel.

I'll return the favour, Buckfast, get yourself copies of this lot:

Autobahn Music Box- Cut Copy
Standing Up, Sitting Down- Cut Copy

Countdown, instead of posting ridiculously obvious observations under the guise of humour/pisstakes, why not let my listeners know who you rate in all things music? As you know, my music thread has the biggest listenership on this website. My PA gets about four enquiries an hour for the Countdown Conundrum's top choon selections. You must like music don't you, Countdown? You can't possibly be utterly useless at everything can you? Law of averages and all that. I will not rest until I've discovered where your profoundly well-hidden talents lie.

Go on, you owe it to your fans.

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on, Countdown, giz a pisstake. Don't keep me waiting, it's not good for my piles.

Computer Song- Jim Noir

The Manc responsible for the lyric, "If you don’t give my football back, I’m going to get my dad on you."

Tidy.

Over My Shoulder- I Am Kloot
Do Everything I Taught You- Alterkicks

That's all for now, listeners.

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
steve1234 said:
For more than 30 sec blurbs, a bit more mainstream.

yahoo music

30 sec blurbs? Check your shareware application, champ. 30 seconds would seem an eternity if I were to have to listen to any of the runny shite on your little yahoo nod.

A bit more mainstream? Based on the link you so kindly provided my listeners, this is the "Top 10 Video" list;

Obsession - Featuring Baby Bash
Frankie J

Get Right
Jennifer Lopez

1, 2 Step - Featuring Missy Elliott
Ciara

Do Somethin
Britney Spears

Let Me Love You
Mario

Candy Shop: 50 Cent

Since U Been Gone
Kelly Clarkson

Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
Green Day

How Could You
Mario

Helena
My Chemical Romance

Your man Mario seems to be doing well for himself. I'm delighted for you both. Not that I've ever heard of him. If he's anything like the rest of the effluence in that list you should seriously consider joining the fledgling and ironically-named "Good Music" thread on this site. Your presence would double their listenership. If that's mainstream in Canadia then Rule Britannia forevermore. No wonder you're so unbalanced.

Wevie Stonder- Gypsy Chimp
Rodamaal Feat. Nicinha- Musica Feliz
Orange Muse - Keep The Funk Alive
Have You Seen The Moon in Dallas -Ost and Kjex
When She Smiles : 4 Hero remix- Plantlife
Jus Dance- Mr V
Time Is My Everything (Yousef Reconstruction) Ian Brown.

I'll leave you with this to work on, Countdown:

What's hot and steaming and comes out of Cowes backwards?

The Isle of Wight ferry.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry you two, or too, poofs dont like it. Delve a little deeper my surface friends, and you will find a cornocopia of rich music. I did not say which songs were brill, only that the site offered some good links.

For instance last night I listened to some tracks from Curt and Roland, from before the Breakfast Club tripe, a wee bit of Big Country, and the horrible at math group the Thomson Twins. If only they had more Pet Shop Boys.

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Homophobia again now is it? Clever.

As long as you're not racist, presumably you can be homophobic and not incur the wrath of the hypocrites running this website. Consistency.

In keeping with the rest of your truly embarrassing posts, posting a link to yahoo is neither big nor clever. And, with the greatest disrespect, suggesting listening to Tears for Fears, Simple Minds (how à propos for you), Big Country and The Thompson Twins is only relevant if you're posting for the benefit of your brethren in the down-market music threads. They haven't a clue and they're still enjoying 1986 as well. Friends at last for you, Countdown. Their IQ's are smaller than their waistbands, just like yours.

Someone must have explained the word, "tripe" to you. You've used it twice now, well played you!!

What do you mean by, "If only they had more Pet Shop Boys"? Who are "they"?

I've had them both, since you're counting.

My listeners expect and deserve better based on the messages and phone calls we get here at the show. Shove off Countdown, you're boring my tits off.

Bright Lights Fading- Slam feat. Billy Holiday
The Walk- Divided Souls
My Guitar- Butterflies on Acid
Teenage Kicks- Sucker DJ's vs. The Undertones
Towards the Sun- Future Funk Squad

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
All wound up. Cathy Fink and Marcy Marxer.
You bore me to Death. Grandaddy.
Dope smoking moron. The replacements.
Bitter. Remy Zero.

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, well.

Stick to the Kumars at 42, Countdown. You know, the real comedians.

Due to sheer volume and the surfeit of time you seem to have at your disposal, eventually you'll post something vaguely interesting and, perhaps though it could be a step too far, in coherent English. I have a good feeling about your 898th post.

So, this time next week then.

Can't wait.

Oh, have one of these :rolleyes:. The real currency benchmark of the TTP idiot.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Probably The Only Decent Choon Thread on This Website Because My Old One is Shut

Terry ya great pillow-biting ponce, leave poor Steve1234 alone, he's holding his own with you. Simply because you'd rather be holding his as well doesn't give you free reign to come showering all over him. Or, perversely, showering come all over him. I know what you're like, remember. And it's still sore when I sit down.

And nice work fobbing off my music as your own. I know you'll still be mourning the loss of Laura Branigan to the musical world but her fatal aneurysm did take place last year, after all.

Twenty years after she'd committed similar atrocities to an unsuspecting
public.

Is This The Way To Amarillo- sung by Tony Christie mimed by the best thing to come from Bolton since the boro won the Carling Cup; comedic genius Peter Kay. A man who has even appeared on The Kumars at 42. The only good Comic Relief record ever made and a video well worth having a look at.

The song was used in Phoenix Nights when bouncers Max and Paddy played it to a bus full of devout Muslim elders on the way to prayer, in the hope of encouraging a singalong.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey fastshow,
Since you seem to know my man Tel so well. Could you please enlighten me and his hoardes of adoring fans. Who did your pal play for in his pro days?

Just to keep on topic. Anyone here the cover of Down under, by Badly Drawn Boy?

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
steve1234 said:
Hey fastshow,
Since you seem to know my man Tel so well. Could you please enlighten me and his hoardes of adoring fans. Who did your pal play for in his pro days?

Just to keep on topic. Anyone here the cover of Down under, by Badly Drawn Boy?

Since you seem to know my man Tel so well. This is not. A sentence.

Could you please enlighten me and his hoardes of adoring fans. Nor. Is. This. "Hoardes." Quite.

Anyone here the cover of Down under, by Badly Drawn Boy?

No, I am not the cover of Down under, (sic) by Badly Drawn Boy.

Re: my footballing background; Although I have guest starred on numerous teams (Richmond Olympics, Richmond United (honourary idiot), Club Ireland, Peg, Britannia etc., I spent the majority of my "career" with the legendary PoCoMo F.C. of the VMSL 1st division.

I have also represented Scotland in the Nations Cup tourney.

I no longer play due to an accident which caused three lower lumbar discs to herniate. Since I caused the herniation by being overzealous with my thrusts, I decided the least I could do was care for my nephew.

Who have you played for, Countdown? It matters to me.

Fastshow, now you're back at least the likes of DickvanDyke, Outhouse, Countdown Conundrum, RangerForever, keeper and Zenga will have their natural leader back. Lead from the front is my motto. Ooer.

Peter Kay? Another Northern monkey comic not fit to lick the dewey bollock juice off Sanjeev Bhaskar's Indian nutsack, not to mention the other comic greats on The Kumars At No 42.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Terry mate, giz a rest will you? It's one thing posting on here and fullfilling your fantasy of being a pantomime villain in the best Lily Savage tradition but posting and then ringing up to discuss your bloody rantings on TTP is another thing entirely. Do some bleeding work, man. It's bad enough that I have to listen to your filth about how luc van bloody lierde gives you the horn and how you think Steve1234 is the best poster on here because you, and only you, know his is a deliciously multi-facetted humour which brilliantly disguises itself as illiteracy for the benefit of the majority. When I'm in court speaking on behalf of a client caught in the act of frottage on a late-night bus to Islington (the driver, no less) and the court secretary interrupts proceedings to put a phone call through to me and the jury and those assembled in the court hear your camp tones of, "Cooey, only me, fancy going to see that film keeper suggested?"........... it's too much, mate. It's a bloody website and meant to be a bit of fun, you're letting it take over your life. No, for the last time, I don't think sensei_hanson is a strapping 6"4 moustachio'ed queen into leathers, fisting and cottaging. He isn't that tall.

Plus, you know I only keep you around because your presence makes birds think I'm a new-age man with liberally progressive beliefs about sexuality and equality.

In reality, I think you're a kunt.

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stop it, Fastshow, you'll put off the Countdown from responding to me. You know his posts are my lifeblood. His works remind me of Coleridge at his pomp (his pre-literate era), "Poor little foal of an oppressed race, I love the languid patience of thy face." Like you, Coleridge was an opium user.

And as for ruining my mental image of Sensei_Hanson..... good job I taped the nights you and I have spent together. It will be a shame when Emma has to see you in your natural habitat. "You mean you weren't in Paris afterall, Fasty?" she'll whine. I still get a kick out of knowing you call me Paris. I knew you were a poof from the moment I saw you. In Heaven on The Embankment.

Now go bugger something static, I'm communicating with DickvanDyke through telepathy urging him to suggest his alter-egos and the posters that exist in his head download Dakota by the Stereophonics in six months time.

Teh end.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
terrytoo, it surprises me that a man with an educated mind like yours is able to entertain thoughts without accepting them. If indeed you have an education at all, as I am giving you the benefit of the doubt. If you can not find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it? It is a known fact that Acceptance is a big part of a functional society, something I believe you lack.

And to be quite honest, I dont realy care about your choices in tunes.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pre-emptive strike 1.0:

I know for absolute certainty that terrytoo will read Sheep's post and be overwhelmed by an urge to break things. Expensive things. Expensive, hand-crafted things made by artisans whom smoke Gauloises. I am also confident he will, rather predictably, ask for the assistance of one of the many TTP'ers fluent in idiot. For once, and it pains me to write this, I agree with the big queen. What are you on about, Sheep? Reading one of your posts is like bathing in someone's dirty water. And I should know.

You care so little about terrytoo's choice in tunes you look at his thread and then feel required to write something incomprehensible. You also capitalise your Nouns. German are you? Just what we need.

Half-Light- Athlete
Lump in My Throat- The Departure
Peahes- Pink Grease
Black and White Town- Doves

terrytoo, you're quoting Coleridge now? At least your time at Eton seems to have slightly more return on Daddy's investment than a few cupboard knee-tremblers and the subsequent nasty rash. The last poof to quote Coleridge was Holly Johnson, "In Xanadu did Kubla Khan, pleasuredome, erect". And look what happened to him when Trevor Horn turned his back on him. Started painting didn't he? And now he's got the HIV. It just goes to show you. Painting killed Bob Ross too.

Best of luck communicating with lucvanlierde, consider trying the Cyrillic aplhabet. Or a medium, even.

The medium of dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0