Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Provincial Cup Men's Open 2008 - Predictions, Results & Banter

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I can only assume you weren't playing because you're shite and you resting on the laurels of some decent footballers? Seems about right.......Congratulations to the winning team and the PLAYERS/management of Gorge. To the other Island 'supporters' who couldn't make the grade, unlucky.

Mar 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
YUP!!!!!! THAT MUST BE IT! TAKE IT TO HEART MUCH CAPTAIN! RELAXXXXXXXXXXXX! JUST A LITTLE STAINNING! THE VMSL CAN SURE DISH IT OUT BUT NOW THAT THEY ARE 2nd BEST THEY GET ALL DEFENSIVE. ALL THE ABUSE THE ISLAND TAKE FROM YOU CLOWNS OVER THERE NOW IT COMES BACK AT YOU AND YOU HAVE A HISSY FIT. NOT JUST "YOU" CAPTAIN THE WHOLE LOT! GO BACK AND READ ALL THE POST SLAMMING THE ISLAND AND THEN TELL ME TO SHUT UP..... I DON"T THINK SO!!!!!! TAKE YOUR MEDICINE!!! THE ISLAND IS WAY BETTER 3 CUPS ON THE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M TIRED OF YOU AROGANT A##HOLES. B.C ISN"T JUST VANCOUVER EVEN THOUGH YOUR SMALL MINDS THINK SO!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said, big man. I was just looking at my posts and I can't find anything I said that ripped into anyone........except Buckfast but he's a cnut. Just go to the left of the 'A' key and push that key........it should help 'calm' you down a bit. :D

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
CRICKETS!!!!!! That is the sound from the mainland. Calm and quiet now as the storm has past over you. Pick yourselves up, dust off and............ DEAL WITH IT! The turn out you had to support your VMSL squad was a JOKE! It shows how self centered each of your teams are. NO SUPPORT for your league! At least this year there was a B.C Soccer official that showed up at the game, not like Nanaimo where NO ONE showed up! NICE CLASS by B.C SOCCER or should I say Vancouver Soccer. Ha Ha Blow me! THE ISLAND IS WAY BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANY REMARKS YOU HAVE FROM HERE TILL NEXT YEAR MEAN NOTHING............... THE CUPS ARE ON THE ROCK!!!!! BITCHES.....................

Looks like someone forgot their medication - must be a shortage on the Island ....

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holding all three is pretty impressive, and it is fcuking quiet here w/ regards to VMSL players posting..

I for one am impressed. Nice work.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Impressive for those whom haven't done it before I guess, must be why I don't see too many FVSL posters in here either :D Actually, the VMSL couldn't hold all 3 until 2 years ago as they didn't have a Masters division.

But if you want to argue the old vancouver west coast over 30's was an extension, the VMSL did it in 2003.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
True Regs. Though, I am posting unbiased. ;)

I was thinking more of the pool of players the Island has to draw from. Something to be said there.

Plus, I guess you can say they sort of made history as the first league to hold three titles.

liquidjoey

May 12, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Gorge. There was no question on the outcome of the game. TERRIBLE showing of fans from the mainland and a great showing of fans for Gorge. The mainland teams are a bunch of self centered pre madonnas and that shows in their fan support. Good to see a BC Soccer member get off his high horse and actually show up this year. Last year in Nanaimo was a absolute joke of a showing from BC Soccer.
Good luck to Gorge in the nationals and th mainland can now start blaming each other for the rest of the summer..........Enjoy the LONG summer you mainland homos! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Gorge.....even though you guys have shown you can't win with class on this forum, we (being the mainland contingent) will remain classy. As for fan support.......puhlease!!!! I would venture to guess that we would get more people to an August preseason game than Gorge got yesterday.

See ya in September!! ;)

bobbywho

Apr 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey bronco. i dont know why you are saying gorge cant win with class on this forum. i am thinking that alot of what's being said is by their fans who cant play soccer and feel good about themselves by talking sh*t. i for one am not a fan of gorge but i must say when we play them every year they are for the most part a pretty classy bunch of guys with an exception or two. congrates to gorge and to sporting for making it this far.

The Vike

Nov 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
After reading the last few posts I must say that every person from the Island is not in affiliation with the Gorge. Some people who are posting are definitely not with the Gorge Soccer Association.

As far as the game. It was a hard defensive battle. The Dormer brothers made us run our bags of for 90 minutes.

lookinsideurface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver boys.
Reading over the posts....I am very surprised from the supposed "Island" supporters giving out gears and getting worked up over nothing. They do not represent the Gorge or the Gorge real supporters (they were at the game and were nothing but classy).
The Gorge have competed with the top VMSL teams over the past 7 or 8 years...and have been on the winning and losing side.... but have never complained on the forum about it. The VMSL is obviously the best amateur league in BC...hands down. The competition is fear every week and the pool of players are very skilled. We came out on top on Saturday and are thankful and proud to represent BC at the Nationals in October.
The people stirring it up must be (1) players on teams that were golfing weeks ago OR (2) fans of teams that were golfing weeks ago OR (3) ignorant peanuts with nothing better to do. I am sure that even though we have 3 trophies over here....the people piping off haven't seen or touched any of them.
Congrats to Sporting on a great year.....time for us all to enjoy the summer.

jojo13

Apr 13, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
regs and the boys, i'm with the other guys who actually won some hardware.we respect our mainland opponents and friends and disrespect the islanders who post the bullshit on here.they are a bunch of morons.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Gorge. There was no question on the outcome of the game. TERRIBLE showing of fans from the mainland and a great showing of fans for Gorge. The mainland teams are a bunch of self centered pre madonnas and that shows in their fan support. Good to see a BC Soccer member get off his high horse and actually show up this year. Last year in Nanaimo was a absolute joke of a showing from BC Soccer.
Good luck to Gorge in the nationals and th mainland can now start blaming each other for the rest of the summer..........Enjoy the LONG summer you mainland homos! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Not exactly a way to get BC fans to cheer for you at the nationals? And if they represent us poorly I'll re post this if that's okay?

U ARE WEE TODD TED

Apr 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Joetard-Hope your not a Gorge Rep becuase you mentioned money to get player`s to think the Gorge way. I think this is meant to be amateur soccer, oh wait your paying them to think not to play. What a loophole! Good Thinking I guess that is the end of amateur soccer as we Knew it !

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Joetard-Hope your not a Gorge Rep becuase you mentioned money to get player`s to think the Gorge way. I think this is meant to be amateur soccer, oh wait your paying them to think not to play. What a loophole! Good Thinking I guess that is the end of amateur soccer as we Knew it !

Dumbass,

You didn't play in the final.....I'm guessing you're a SHITE footballer and you're spouting off like YOU have done something.......not good karma.....you can go fcuk yourself because you obviously can't handle the fact that Gorge won, despite you being an "Island Elitist" :rolleyes:

Sincerely

Has Been

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now I know why I don't read the posts in the "Open" forum...during the season and at cup time....it's like listening to a bunch of little kids...my dads bigger than your dad...my brother can beat your brother up...it's my ball and I don't want to play anymore....blah blah blah....grow up and act like men...if in fact it is not "Gorge" team members spouting the crap we all read recently and just blowhards popping off..stick a sock in it! If it is...........then no respect.

Cheers!

from a much much older TTper

U ARE WEE TODD TED

Apr 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capt.Ramrock- Your way off course!I am Happy to see Gorge win.Thier a good bunch of guy`s.They will represent the province well ! And thier from Vancouver Island! I don`t really believe thier getting paid. But I have heard of vmsl player`s getting paid!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0