Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Provincial Cup Men's Open 2008 - Predictions, Results & Banter

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WHo said i was insulting it.

I earned the right to say whatever the hell i want about Lucky Lager by going to boarding school just outside Duncan. That was all we could get our hands on in high school there. I still drink Lucky when i get together with my high school friends. It brings us back to old times.

On the mainland they can get such high class beers as Wildcat and Extra Old Stock.
They may even get 40's of Colt 45.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Piper's Ale or Hermann's would have been a better choice than Lucky, but you get what you can in Druncan. Too much Lucky gets you lucky too much (goes the (extremely) old expression)...

Blenkinsop Lake, 1972.

Trece :D

surreyu

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guiness,

What time is your match this weekend? Are you on the bottom grass or turf?

PS. Stick it to those island Fckers!

SurreyU

One More Time

Apr 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The island boys are jacked for this weekend. How do the PAU boys feel about bring their dinner to the match. Because when they wake up from their dirty nap they will be hungry.

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fishing season

PAU over the Meat and the crew.PAU have a Leprechaun with a 40" vertical,a Scouser who can fly like the wind and a Jacko with a shot like Peter Lorimer.Prep up the rods,fishing season is here.:eek:

patty

Apr 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
according to the visl website sooke lost in pk's 5-4 but dominated the play, unlucky sooke congrats pau

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU definately dominated play. Extra time was more 50/50. Sooke seemed to want it more.

Guiness with the game winning PK. Grats.

sacko

Dec 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Neither team dominated! A very scrappy and quite poorly played game at times. Sooke seemed to have a higher desire level but it didn't translate into any goals. The pace was at times painfully slow and there wasn't any sustained pressure by either team. Good luck to PAU but unless they bring up their level of play rather dramatically they will get pumped in the next round.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
er I was drunk earlier or something I never meant to say PAU dominiated play...if either team did it was Sooke. lol

I give up.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0