Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Richmond Senior Soccer League 2007-2008

jungleboy

Jun 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the Athletics defense, they thought they had permission to play the player.

kurgie, we all know how much weight getting permisssion means.

Bruce Yule and Ruben T's famous quote "when in doubt, don't play him" with regards to red cards.

Lucardo

Nov 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the Athletics defense; the player was deemed eligable to play and no mention was made of the issue until the Dragons lost.
What!!! The Dragons lost, and fair and square. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
They must protest immediately.
What a joke. The Dragons personally asked that the Red card not be reported directly after the foul and the ref did what has been done a million times in the past and retracted the card.
If they had a problem with our player playing that game they should have made mention of it in a timely fashion, instead of contacting the league and whining like a bunch of sissy's.
One of the least classy and most childish moves I have ever seen in the RSSL and the Dragons lost all of the respect they may have had.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone wanting a friendly please send me a message.
Any caliber as we have 2 different teams.
Split ref costs
Field paid for by us (already)
the only bad part of this is the only 2 hour slot available on a constant.
10pm Bby 8rinks turf field 1
We have that spot all year as it is one of our practice times.

You think it sucks to play once,lol,we do it every week,,

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the Athletics defense; the player was deemed eligable to play and no mention was made of the issue until the Dragons lost.
What!!! The Dragons lost, and fair and square. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
They must protest immediately.
What a joke. The Dragons personally asked that the Red card not be reported directly after the foul and the ref did what has been done a million times in the past and retracted the card.
If they had a problem with our player playing that game they should have made mention of it in a timely fashion, instead of contacting the league and whining like a bunch of sissy's.
One of the least classy and most childish moves I have ever seen in the RSSL and the Dragons lost all of the respect they may have had.

not true. Lucardo. The referee who was the disciplinary chairman was informed during the game and not after the game from Jason Levitt that Luke number 13 received a red and should not be on the park.

I wouldn't want to call anyone sissy if they go around cheating. If that's the only way your team can win, that's worst. Are you pissed off you got caught cheating. Probably. Cheater cheater pumpkin eater.

Lucardo

Nov 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
not true. Lucardo. The referee who was the disciplinary chairman was informed during the game and not after the game from Jason Levitt that Luke number 13 received a red and should not be on the park.

I wouldn't want to call anyone sissy if they go around cheating. If that's the only way your team can win, that's worst. Are you pissed off you got caught cheating. Probably. Cheater cheater pumpkin eater.

Well would have probably been a good idea if either Levitt ie (Captain Loudmouth/Tool), or the referee had have made it known to the Athletics that they were going to retract theyre decision from the game before. Your team made it known that they had no problem with our player playing and then acted like a bunch of kids when they lost.

End of story champ. So quite trying to warrant your unsportsmanlike, childish, no class decision to protest the game.

You can take your so called win because everyone in the league already knows what sore LOSERS you are.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
lucardo, you sound like an idiot. I don't play for the dragons but I've heard you guys did cheat and actually contact some law firm called Pryck Lambert Russel. Wow. Now that's trying to pull out all the stops.

I'm sure Mr. Levitt is slightly better player than you'll ever be.

I don't see anything special about cheating your way to a provincials. Is this how you did it last year??? All-blacks, dragons and ante up are my picks for the three spots.

Lucardo

Nov 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounding like an idiot and acting like an idiot are two completely different things there champ. And actions allways speak louder than words.
I can see that you have no idea what your talking about and I surely dont doubt that Mr. Levitt is a great player. You on the other hand should probably get your facts straight before you open your mouth.
Nuff Said Champ.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know enough that Pete Tyler threaten to use a lawyer in the protest. It's soccer buddy. Taking it a tad too serious there. Now who is the loser. It's okay to cheat. Lots of people like yourself get ahead in life that way.

John Collin.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
you got to watch Footballer's Wives. Much better.

Soon to be seen on Boston Legal, Lucardo sues Richmond Soccer League and Dragons for not allowing his team to cheat. There's no I in cheat so it's perfectly legal

hack

May 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Athletics A played an inelligible player. He got a red card on Sunday and played Tuesday.

This is hilarious, years ago the Rovers played an ineligible player in a cup game (he wasn't signed 7 days prior to the cup game), they spanked the Div 2 team 14-0, but were disqualified nonetheless, there wasn't even talk of a replay. The league just said "no", hell the long residing president resigned over it, and the current group stepped in. It is just funny how the league administers the rules game to game and year to year. Just another reason why I'm glad I'm not there anymore.

As for Levitt, well we just miss him at Twoonie Time on Sundays in the Heights.

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lucardo,

What is funny here is that you are telling everyone to get their facts straight and you don't even have yours. We protested to the ref on the Sunday that Luke shouldn't play and he said "No I'm going to recommend to the league that he is ok". So we protested to Kirby at the start and the end of the game the he shouldn't play and he made up a lame ass excuse. So we took it a further step and put a formal protest in to the league and got the decision. I don't know how you guys can argue as it is set out in black and white print for all to see in the RRSL, BCSA, CSA and FIFA rules of the game that a red card is MINIMUM one game suspension. And no dicipline committee has the power to lower a suspension but only to increase it. So before you blurt off that we the Dragon's were ok with Luke playing you should get your facts straight. As for Mr. Levitt being a loud mouth, I would agree but he usually has the right thing to say, and he probably has more skill in his right foot than you will ever have and he doesn't even use that leg except to stand on. Cheers big ears

Showtime

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not familiar with this "Luke" character. He must be one hell of a player to have attracted this amount of attention.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for Mr. Levitt being a loud mouth, I would agree but he usually has the right thing to say, and he probably has more skill in his right foot than you will ever have and he doesn't even use that leg except to stand on.

This so called Mr. Levitt is a sh*t-disturber. He is very good at it, don't buy into his tactics. He rarely has the RIGHT thing to say, and hardly if ever uses his RIGHT foot. I doubt he is ever RIGHT!!!

Hi Lalli :D

Lucardo

Nov 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never knew that losing would be so hard for you showtime. Just deal with it buddy. We beat you and we beat you without ANY subs. Sucks to lose to a so called "inferior" team doesnt it.
Oh well, the Athletics will beat you again if another team doesnt first and Ill be there to watch it again. As for Luke, from what Ive seen he is a pretty damn good defender and you must think so too if you so badly wanted him out of the game.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounding like an idiot and acting like an idiot are two completely different things there champ. And actions allways speak louder than words.
I can see that you have no idea what your talking about and I surely dont doubt that Mr. Levitt is a great player. You on the other hand should probably get your facts straight before you open your mouth.
Nuff Said Champ.

according to lucardo, looking like a red card and being suspended like a red card are completely different things there champ. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he's colour blind and can't see red, yellow and green. That's convenient.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never knew that losing would be so hard for you showtime. Just deal with it buddy. We beat you and we beat you without ANY subs. Sucks to lose to a so called "inferior" team doesnt it.
Oh well, the Athletics will beat you again if another team doesnt first and Ill be there to watch it again. As for Luke, from what Ive seen he is a pretty damn good defender and you must think so too if you so badly wanted him out of the game.

so your telling people that you had no subs on game day and playing Luke was your 11th player. That sure sounds like gaining a competitive advantage. No wonder you had to cheat.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0