Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Richmond Senior Soccer League 2007-2008

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,
I am using studs account because I forgot my password and I haven't had to respond to a nice guy like Lucardo for a long time, we work together so I borrowed his account. Can you send me my password please buddy!

Lucardo,
Yes losing does suck, you should know that as it happens to you a lot. Secondly I have never called you an "inferior" team so don't put words in my mouth. Third, yes Luke is a very good defender, probably the best your team has so why wouldn't we want him out of the game. Duh! Lastly, that's a pretty bold prediction that the Athletics will beat us again and that you'll be there to watch it again. Obviously you're not even good enough to be on the park you MUPPET so you'll have to watch! Hey maybe we can have a beer after?

Cheers, Showtime

Lucardo

Nov 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
according to lucardo, looking like a red card and being suspended like a red card are completely different things there champ. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he's colour blind and can't see red, yellow and green. That's convenient.

What is this guy on??? Not sure where the colour references came into the piss taking. Doesnt make much sense though.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounding like an idiot and acting like an idiot are two completely different things there champ. And actions allways speak louder than words.

obviously we have to send instruction to Lucardo if you wanna ttp him.

"getting a red and getting suspended are two completely different things there champ". No if you sound like an idiot, best bet you are an idiot.

Should we go back to kindgarden lucardo. If it looks like a ducks and quack like a duck, it's a duck. But in your world, a red card doesn't mean a one game suspension. It might mean nothing. Hope your not related to Noel the president. Fairly elementary Lucardo.

Harps will be the surprise team in the second half. Go Hoops.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed. Go on the Hoops.....

On top of that, the Richmond Town team of 2000 would ****ing wipe the floor with all you plumbers.

:D

Quad 2000

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Showtime,

email me and we'll go from there:

regs@takethepiss.com

Cheers,

Regs.
Regs,
I am using studs account because I forgot my password and I haven't had to respond to a nice guy like Lucardo for a long time, we work together so I borrowed his account. Can you send me my password please buddy!

Cheers, Showtime

Lucardo

Nov 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
[ If it looks like a ducks and quack like a duck, it's a duck.

If it looks like a tool and acts like a tool, it must be this guy.
hahah
tool

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
that's the best you got lucardo??? it's alright you can go look up on the internet to find some better ttp. cheat all you want. your not funny. try and sue me with your high price Richmond lawyer. I heard your coach knows one that will cost you a few empty bottles and a rimjob. With a name like Lucardo, that's for sure right up your alley.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lucardo,

I don't know how you guys can argue as it is set out in black and white print for all to see in the RRSL, BCSA, CSA and FIFA rules of the game that a red card is MINIMUM one game suspension. And no dicipline committee has the power to lower a suspension but only to increase it.

Showtime

hey showtime, you assume Lucardo can read the rules of the game which obviously he can't. He's got his momma typing his post on ttp. That's how useless he is. :bronco::knvb:

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
1.5 years unbeaten? I recall them losing a lot in the RRSL this summer... 5 times in league play and of course in the cup final against the best football club in Richmond, the Hoops!

All Blacks 3 - Dragons 2

Game is being protested on the grounds of "excessive wind".

In all fairness, Dragons were without Kusch, Gronlund and Pang.

We'll take it!

Showtime

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tuna,

Funny Guy

No excuses, we should be fine even without those guys. Full marks to the Allblacks they played a good game last night. For once they actually tried to play instead of hump it up the park. Both teams had moments of attacks, we just couldn't finish. I personally bottled the second goal, sorry boys! Thought the reffing was good as well, young kid making some good calls. Was a bit card happy though. Funniest shout of the game has to be Lee yelling at one of our guys "that is brutal, you are a plumber" Coming from him that is funny, might want to take a look in the mirror. Anyways well done Allblacks, but don't get to worried guys the Dragons aren't falling apart just yet.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thought the reffing was good as well, young kid making some good calls. Was a bit card happy though. Funniest shout of the game has to be Lee yelling at one of our guys "that is brutal, you are a plumber" Coming from him that is funny, might want to take a look in the mirror.

Agreed, the reffing was better than average and Lee's comment was just stupid.

Looking forward to the next re-match.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
a replay has been ordered based on fair play. The Athletics could have forfeited the game but the 5 panel committee ruled against it due to fair play. Ignorance does from time to time pay off. So next time, just act dumb and think the red card was another colour and you won't get suspended.

heard Athletics didn't even showup to there own protest. Probably because there case was weaker than a tea bag on Lucardo's ocean size heard.

hack

May 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the league went by the precedence they set themselves there wouldn't be a replay and the Dragons would be awarded the win. We argued for days over the decision made by Noel, Doug and Kirby but they kept quoting the constituition (which clearly stated we were in the wrong we just didn't know about the rule). It seems they have developed a kinder, softer side. How touching. Red is the new yellow!

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
rumour has athletics beating the all-blacks and they didn't even cheat. Call the poh-lice. A crime has been committed.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lucardo has been eerily silent for more than a week now. Do Athletics have a counter protest up their sleeves or are they going to play for some redemption?

Should be a good one slated for 9pm at King George this evening. My prediction, Dragons 4 - Athletics 1.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
lucardo sued himself for cheating and won. Gag order in affect.

Tuna you must be friends with the dragon goalie. Only predicting one goal allowed. That's generous. 5-2 is my prediction with lucardo protesting the game due to poor lights in the south corner of the field. Will Richmond ever buy some new cooper and fix the damn lights? No is the answer.

Go Harps!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0