Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rrsl 2010

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well we the Islanders gave the Blaze a scare tonight as we let a 1-0 lead slip away with 15 min to play. An own goal tied the game for the Blaze and a late winner off what might have been off side gave them the 2-1 victory.

Nobby Stiles

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bingers Army 1 Westside Rino 0
A battle, and not always a pretty one. Certainly not one of our better efforts and yet we gutted it out and got the goal we needed from the ageless Cheese's header. Both teams had some chances and Critter made some enormous saves to keep us in the game long enough to give us a chance.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well we the Islanders gave the Blaze a scare tonight as we let a 1-0 lead slip away with 15 min to play. An own goal tied the game for the Blaze and a late winner off what might have been off side gave them the 2-1 victory.

Vaselos,

You certainly did scare us last night, but we dug deep and pulled it out, deservedly so in the end I thought. In the first half we dominated but couldn't bury one, and credit to your keeper, he was brilliant, stood on his head.

Glad our ref showed up last night and he did quite well, for a bawbag.

Hi One Dart :D

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze over Bingers Army 3-1 last night. The pitch at Association was rock hard, and the ref did well. I think RFC humped the Islanders 8-2 :confused:

Dezza what was the result in your battle of the Westsides? Here is hoping Rangers won:D

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze over Bingers Army 3-1 last night. The pitch at Association was rock hard, and the ref did well. I think RFC humped the Islanders 8-2 :confused:

Dezza what was the result in your battle of the Westsides? Here is hoping Rangers won:D

I heard it was 3-nil to us. Looks like that makeup game is for all the marbles... we should have enough foreigners who don't care about Canada Day to produce a sober team :D

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We lost 5-1 to Rino last Thursday night at King George. Our 11 man squad was no match for Westsides rolling line changes. :(

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze 2 Bingers 0

Solid bounce back victory after our horrid display last Thursday. If Bingers could hit the broadside of a barn, they probably would of won.

Other results..?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0