Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RRSL Summer 2005 Results & Banter - Div 1

Dartsinthehood

Mar 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rrsl

Blaze beat up on the Firefighters, around 6-0, second half was an absolute shooting gallery with their goalie making about ten or twelve great saves.

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rrsl

Dartsinthehood said:
Blaze beat up on the Firefighters, around 6-0, second half was an absolute shooting gallery with their goalie making about ten or twelve great saves.

Who r the Firefighters? U know who plays for them or where their from?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 2005 RRSL Summer Results & Banter

Firefighters B. play in the VMSL.

Their goalie was outstanding last night. He alone kept the score close. I have not seen a keeper play that well for a long time. HE made 5 or 6 saves that made my jaw drop in the other net. South PArk in pretty good condition although goals are a bit sandy and wind was fierce last night.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Blaze,

You guys shouldn't be using South Park the night before our high school girls use it. You guys leave a lot of divots from your shots, especially DITH, so we would appreciate if you would stay off it until our season finishes. Cheers.

;) ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Army,

6-0 was close? If the keeper was that outstanding what does that say about the rest of the Firemen side? By the way it's not much of a feat to get your jaw to drop, hell, dangling a chicken wing at the end of a long stick will do it every time.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

knvb said:
Army,

6-0 was close? If the keeper was that outstanding what does that say about the rest of the Firemen side? By the way it's not much of a feat to get your jaw to drop, hell, dangling a chicken wing at the end of a long stick will do it every time.

6-0 was close compared to the run of play. I touched the ball 9 times during the game and 4 of those were passbacks. The biggest trouble i had was trying to keep warm due to the heavy winds.

As for the dropping of my jaw, a chicken wing would get my jaw to open not drop. a dozen chicken wings on a stick might get it to drop. A chicken would defintely get my jaw to drop.

Captain,

DITH only had 4 or 5 divots to fill after the game. He had a better ganme than he usually does.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Idiots 2 Richmond Dragons 2

We coughed up 2 goals in the first 20 then Kippax made some good substitutions ;) and we replied with 2. Both teams had decent chances to win it but ended in a draw.

Dragons are the biggest side I've seen in a long time ...... Todd Grundlund, Garrett Kusch (sp ?), Anton and another fella' all tower over 6'-2" / 6'-3".

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Walks,

Do the Idiots wear Special edition yellow jerseys when you play?

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

BlazeArmy said:
Do the Idiots wear Special edition yellow jerseys when you play?

You know full well that I only wear my yellow for you lot Army :D

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cheers. I'll make sure I wear my yellow jersey in goal on that solemn occasion. I assume you actually leave the centre circle when you play or is that too much to assume?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Is there two different divisions to this league? Should I make two threads? What does RRSL stand for? When you're done with those, I have under the question law of 1876, 17 more I'm allowed to ask.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Club I 2 Binger's 2

A good game last night on a MASSIVE, turtle back looking pitch at Point Grey High School. Binger's came out fast and hard and were rewarded with a counter attack goal by us after about 15 minutes. After that, everyone wearing the hoops switched off and Binger's capitalized with two quick goals of their own. Right on the stroke of halftime we managed to pull one back and draw level. In the second half, chances were created at both ends of the pitch but a lack of finish from both squads resulted in a deserved draw.

Binger's have a good squad, and should do well the remainder of the summer and this upcoming winter after being promoted to Div1. My only problem within their squad is the bald # 15 gnome looking cnut who decided to throw out his hip at my knee once I got by him. I told him 'I'd fcuking get him' if he did that again. In the heat of the moment, I wasn't too pleased. Regardless, shortly there after, the gnome is attempting to knock a ball into the box, I slide in to stop the attempt and the cnut goes 'fcuk you' and continues to raise his boot and gets all his studs on my thigh :mad: I realize a senile old veteran such as #15 knows when he can get away with something like that, and on the flip side maybe I set myself up, regardless, that’s quality stuff buddy :rolleyes: Needless to say I'm looking forward to the return leg :)

Now that my game summary/rant is over I'll leave it to KNVB to make a 2nd thread to seperate the Div 2 from Div 1 results. :)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

20. Yes.
19. Yes.
18. Richmond Regional Soccer League.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually C.I.C. you told him that ''You would fcuking kill him''not ''you would fcuking get him''

A great start to the season with a fair result against a quality bunch of guys[C.I.C. will say with the exception of the gnome]

Too bad we had to go to an ice rink to enjoy the cooler.

Is there anywhere on the eteamz site that you can actually get the scores?

Sidewinder.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eventually the scores will be posted on the 'schedules' sections. Kornder is just not all that quick or web-savvy to post them promptly.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0