Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RRSL Summer 2005 Results & Banter - Div 1

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder said:
Also if the field had been properly lined I Could have perhaps made some correct calls with my flag.

DOubtful. Not unless they accidently dropped a strong set of glasses while cutting the grass.

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder said:
B.A.

If the grass had been cut we would probably have completed some of our passes. Also if the field had been properly lined I Could have perhaps made some correct calls with my flag.

Even with the grass cut, we couldn't have completed any of our passes...we were fcuking awful!!!

DITH, I'd love to admit that I was outcoached on the night, but no amount of coaching by anyone else could have corrected the mistakes our lads were making every time we touched the ball...having said that, your sideline did outcoach me as a result of numbers...Blaze - 3 coaches to Club I - 1 coach.

Regardless, the Blaze are a great group of lads who we always enjoy meeting on the pitch, and they certainly outplayed us in every possible aspect of the game...well done on the night and a deserved 3-points for Blaze!

Cheers!

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It certainly looked similar to the one's you boys had up during the game...must be yours...I believe it was sacrificed for the couple of extra hands it took to carry that massive beer cooler you guys dragged into Richmond with you!

Call me at Sportstown to arrange picking it up...ciao!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder said:
Army;

Maybe Walks and myself can go 50/50 on a cheap pair from London Drugs.

SW - I'm in ........ God knows I need all the help I can get these days ;)

DITH said:
Burnro definitely knew he was out-coached in the first half and gave the bhoys a good talk at half.

Out coached DITH ?? Surely, you're still pissed :D ......... I thought we were playing in a very recreational summer soccer league. I'd understand if this was the Pacific Coast League :rolleyes: but really, I somehow can't see Playboi and Blaze Rep. 1 scratching their chins talking tactics and analyzing Burnro's counter attacking style of play ;)

However, I have seen those two fighting over the last pint ..... or puff :D. That's more like it innit ??

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dirty Daddy 3 said:
Speaking of out coached, Walks..... How did you do this weekend in Fantasy???

Dirty "on the top" Daddy

Kari told me you like to be on top :D. Quality weekend for Matty's Men by the looks of things ....... a 96 point gap now ?? I guess there will be no last game to decide things :D.

Fcuk ........

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder said:
Army;

Maybe Walks and myself can go 50/50 on a cheap pair from London Drugs.

Are you talking walkers or glasses?

He needs both but one might get him out of the center circle while the other would more than likely make it easier for him to call the game from there.
:D He's no Ken though. We will see Ken at least every other week all summer long.

I'm pissed off as we don't play Walks this summer unless we meet in playoffs and they are on other side of Div.2. I was hoping to give him a good kicking.

PLAYBOI

Jul 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
WALKS:
you are correct......the only chins that ill be scratching will be some skanks chin with my nutz rubbin all over it.....

ditc is the worst coach ever also
out-

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PLAYBOI said:
WALKS:
you are correct......the only chins that ill be scratching will be some skanks chin with my nutz rubbin all over it.....

Playboi, has anyone ever told you that you're a poet :D. You're a beauty :D

Blaze Army said:
I was hoping to give him a good kicking.

How are you going to do that ?? :D Holy fcuk man ........ have you been drinking the same stuff the DITH has ??

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
How are you going to do that ?? :D Holy fcuk man ........ have you been drinking the same stuff the DITH has ??

No. I assume you would be somewhere near the penalty box at some point. I know that it is far away from you center circle comfort zone but i figured the chance to put one by me (not gonna happen) would be enough to lure you downfield.

you are correct......the only chins that ill be scratching will be some skanks chin with my nutz rubbin all over it

Good thing he wasn't saying anything about Walls in that post. :D
He likes a good chinning by nutsack it seems.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dam it! Missed tonight's action at South Memorial (aka: The Concrete Surface) Oh well, it's summer fitba....I'll be out next week for the action. :(

Thanks Walks for the comments re: last weeks hotly contested battle. Nice to see you give up the whistle and ref garb for a good old fashion match up! A yellow to boot! Loads of hop like beverages after the match....burp! :D

Nothing' Better than: Hot sunny weather, Fitba with the lads, and a few bevies to round it off....better watch myself though (set a good example for all you young bucks to live by) :p

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Idiots 6 Delta PA 4 (not a typo :rolleyes: )

In a tight defensive battle down at Association, both teams decided to forgo the use of a backline (and midfield in our case :rolleyes: ) and pummel eachother's goalkeeper with shot after shot. I believe both are off to see the chiropractor this morning .........

If anyone has the opportunity to play on Assocation this year, consider yourself blessed. The pitch is in beautiful condition (at the moment anyways) and is probably best in the Lower Mainland next to Trinity Western's field.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can thank the ladner farmers for that. As well as the soccer association loading holly park with a crap load of games until now. However holly is under construction because we are getting a turf park built their.

Walks just for insight some of the parks that you ref on are just as good as association right now but you have to leave the center circle to notice it.:D

Cheers
JB :wa:

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks;;

You should go to Windemere High School where we played our Richmond regional League game last night. It is only 85 yards long and quite narrow---right up your style.It is also very hard and pock marked with bare patches. The ball makes all sorts of interesting bounces, sideways backwards and sometimes forward.

It also took one and a half hours to get there last night,what with accidents on Knight St. etc.

As you can tell it was not well suited to our young,fairly fit and quick team and we ended up loosing to some team called ''Loons''

The beer was still good and the evening nice and fine and the drive back only took 45 minutes.

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
WFC Rangers 1 All Blacks 0

Not much to say...we did the beautiful game a disservice.
If their quick little striker had a clue what to do in the box, we wouldve lost.
Nice night for pints........next squad on Burnett bring a lawnmower.
Still undefeated (we'll talk about Thursday nights some other time)

Notch

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0