Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RSSL - Winter Season 2008/2009

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wasn't at the recent AGM but from what I've heard, the Premier division is back up to 8 teams with Real Richmond, Players Utd and Young Gunners as the new additions.

Games are apparently all on Fridays at either 7 or 9pm. This year should be another good one. Any thoughts?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wasn't at the recent AGM but from what I've heard, the Premier division is back up to 8 teams with Real Richmond, Players Utd and Young Gunners as the new additions.

Games are apparently all on Fridays at either 7 or 9pm. This year should be another good one. Any thoughts?

Use Hugh Boyd for all the games then we can have Richmond High/Minoru for the women. :D

Hopefully I'll be reffing a few games this year in the league........

Mr. X

Nov 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be a good year. 8 team premier is way better and Div 1 looks strong with some pretty solid teams. It'll be interesting to see if Real and YG can break into the top 5 and if Harps can build on a solid season last year and take top spot.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
From what I heard:

Dragons 3 - Young Gunners 1
Real Richmond 4 - Athletics 1
Harps 2 - Ante Up 2
All Blacks 4 - Players Utd 1

Mr. X

Nov 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Real Richmond 2 wins in 2 games. Not a bad start to the season for them. Any predictions for Friday?

Allblacks vs. Gunners. Allblacks
Athletics vs. Dragons. Dragons
Ante vs. Players. Players
Real vs. Harps. Tie

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Allblacks vs. Gunners. Allblacks
Athletics vs. Dragons. Dragons
Ante vs. Players. Ante
Real vs. Harps. Harps

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard a rumour and I don't know if it's legit or not, that they recruited a couple of other teams' better players. Apparently Oasis' top goal scorer?

Mr. X

Nov 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard a rumour and I don't know if it's legit or not, that they recruited a couple of other teams' better players. Apparently Oasis' top goal scorer?

That would make sense. Harps should be a good test for them. Good to see a little more competition for the top prem teams. Or maybe it's just early season luck and they'll get smoked the rest of the way. :D

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Old Blacks 1 - Young Gunners 0. Far too close for comfort.

What happened at the end of the Players vs Ante Up game. An ambulance took someone away. Any details?

hodgie

Nov 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya,

A guy playing at the back went for a slide tackle and took a knee to the head from a forward running at full speed. Hopefully he is ok, but seemed to be completely out of it.

Mr. X

Nov 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
This week:
Dragons v. Ante up. Dragons
Players v. Real. Real
Harps v. All Blacks. Draw
Gunners v. Athletics. Athletics.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens