Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RSSL - Winter Season 2008/2009

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Silly me I posted in the Richmond Senior Soccer website with questions regarding this league. Nice forum you have there, apparently the members are a bit shy, five days later and no answer to my post.

Steve1234, I'd been emailing back and forth with GL from RCIU regarding that issue so I didn't respond to you. How many different ways and times can I say no? :)

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since you've been there and read my question I posted to them, do you know the answer. Are they on M cards like us or some kind of a "B" masters?

Your question didn't have anything to do with which form they would be on, it was if we can allow RSSL Masters teams to CAT with a VMSL team...
Anyways, to answer this question...Just as in any Masters division, players 35years and over would sign on an M form. The 5 players that are not yet 35 years old would be signed to a B form.

Hope this helps...

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve,

This didn't get off the ground last year for various reasons. I believe we are all signed to only play in the B cups, as many have complained about before, but the intention- I hope- would be to play for a provincial spot - just like you do. I am sure this would take quite a lot of paper work, not to mention more than 4 -6 teams. 10 would be much better, but could kill the league if the likes of Dragons, All blacks and Harps were to leave. The other teams are not nearly of age. So I have a hard time believing this is going to work.

The opportunity to play for the BCSA Master's Provincial Cup is easily accommodated if we get the division running. We would be granted a birth. The only catch is that none of the "under-aged" players (30+) are eligible to compete. Only players that are signed to an M form can play in the competition. So teams have to make sure that they have enough 35 year olds signed to have a team.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would it be OK if I joined that forum and said TTP was looking for new members?

Honest question.

Be my guest Regs. But since I see Bifficus and Steve1234 are already members of TTP I think you have our entire membership base signed up already. And if you did post, we might just get our post count up to 5...:rolleyes:

Honest reply.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve1234, I'd been emailing back and forth with GL from RCIU regarding that issue so I didn't respond to you. How many different ways and times can I say no? :)

Sorry my assumption was that a guy of your obvious many talents could multitask, my bad. And to answer your question, I'm guessing 11.

Mr. X

Nov 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cup play just around the corner. Predictions?

I'm calling a mild upset in the prem cup with All Blacks taking it.

Kelevra in the pres cup.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dragons vs. All Blacks final this Friday on Min Oval at 8pm.

Is Kusch still out indefinitely? Will Levy be serving his 1 match suspension for having been shown 5 yellows?

Predictions?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0