Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RSSL - Winter Season 2008/2009

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Players vs Harps
Dragons vs Real
Gunners vs Ante Up
Athletics vs All Blacks

Other predictions?

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
All Blacks 3 - Athletics 1

Also heard that Players beat the Harps and Ante blew out the Gunners.

Mr. X

Nov 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dragons are now 5 points down? Is it safe to say they are no longer 'the' team in the league. How's that feel?

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
and Real recently lost their top midfielder with a torn mcl + acl. didn't dr. jung promise a perfect season?

jungleboy

Jun 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
and Real recently lost their top midfielder with a torn mcl + acl. didn't dr. jung promise a perfect season?

the undefeated quad was a stretch. But it was done 2 years ago. Give us back are forwards like kuschy and panger and we are a much different team.

Harps lost again? wassup beckhamandposh. Guys get deported?

Mr. X

Nov 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Losing a crucial player will certainly put them to the test. When the Dragons have their top forwards back that rematch should be great.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
When the Dragons have their top forwards back that rematch should be great.

"Great" might be a stretch. Real might have caught a nice break this week. If you watched the Challenge Cup Final, you would have seen what the difference is when they play with Todd and Garret versus when those 2 are out of the XI. I'd put my money on the Dragons in those circumstances every time. And that's not even considering Panger. With all 3...

Mr. X

Nov 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Great" might be a stretch. Real might have caught a nice break this week. If you watched the Challenge Cup Final, you would have seen what the difference is when they play with Todd and Garret versus when those 2 are out of the XI. I'd put my money on the Dragons in those circumstances every time. And that's not even considering Panger. With all 3...

Until Real lose they are the team to beat. Not Real's fault Kush and Todd were out. I heard Real was without their best mid.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Until Real lose they are the team to beat. Not Real's fault Kush and Todd were out. I heard Real was without their best mid.

5 games into the season vs winning back to back provincial championships. For sure Real is the team to beat. It makes perfect sense.

I don't think canucklehead is bias. They've proven over a long stretch of time (helps with nationally trained players) so they should be better than all of us. It's made this league much stronger.

Go harps!!!!!

Mr. X

Nov 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
5 games into the season vs winning back to back provincial championships. For sure Real is the team to beat. It makes perfect sense.

I don't think canucklehead is bias. They've proven over a long stretch of time (helps with nationally trained players) so they should be better than all of us. It's made this league much stronger.

Go harps!!!!!

Yeah but what have they done recently? Oh yeah they lost. :D

I'm sure at the end of the year the Dragons will be on top but it's actually kind of fun knowing that they are facing some adversity for the first time in a while, and it makes this place way more fun.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like an All Black vs. Harps and Dragons vs. Real showdown in the semis of the Fall Cup.

Any predictions?

Bifficus

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
After last years semi's let's hope the ref stays and does the whole game?
Does this also mean, since they are all premier teams, that there will be assistants at both games?

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
dragons still have to play athletics B next wednesday so the final four isn't set yet.

Last year, anytime it was an all-premier match, there was assistants. Canucklehead can confirm that.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0