Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2005/06

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm here at Glasgow Airport waiting to go back to Belfast........RF, the bet is off......That backline has to be the WORST backline in the history of football, let alone Celtic. Camara IS the WORST player I have seen. Thompson/Lennon are both done and Marshall has NO confidence......Yes, big tubbo scored 3 goals today and actually worked hard in the first half. He was fcuking done at the 60 minute mark and should have been subbed. Camara/Thompson/Lennon/Telfor/McGeady were ALL fcuking rotten. Wee Maloney was the only one who created anything. Anyway, back to Belfast, then off to Ballymena to do a bit of rioting. BTW, the people here were FANTASTIC and looked after me very well. Congratulations, Huns, on a championship this year. BTW, I have NO comment about the 5 - 0 HUMPING the other day. :) 9 goals in 2 games against Bratislava and Motherwell...........They're not exactly the Real Madrids of the world. We are in BIG trouble this year..............even with the new signings.....Our defense is embarrassing.

TAL

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
News report from our pummelled correspondent

Atta Bhoy - Take it like a man. ;)

You should have really waited to leave one more day as you're now going to miss the unveiling of the Flag tomorrow at Ibrox.

:knvb:

Captain Shamrock said:
then off to Ballymena to do a bit of rioting.

Fcuking brilliant. :D

Hope you managed to hook up with Fasty and Beanbag and try to enjoy your holidays otherwise. ;)

Have a good time in Ireland,

RF

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2004/2005 SPL Champions 3 - Livingston 0

The esteemed members of TTP will be pleased to hear of Rangers strong start to the SPL season. Knowing how sh!te their cross-town rivals and possibly coming out flat, Rangers put in a good shift and professional performance.

Admittedly, Livingston are pure rubbish. Livi's season looks to be a long, hard relegation battle, particularly in the guidance of their clue-free, ex-Celtic manager, Paul Shamblebert. With that said, they would've given that Slovakian pub team a game. All said and done, a good three points for Rangers.

The new boys, Ian Murray and Fan-Fan were very impressive this morning. Both were strong in the tackle and flawless with their distribution. As always, Bazza was a rock in the middle. Easily the best midfielder in the SPL. However, the best part of today's match was the stellar performance of Peter Loverkrands. Was back to his jinky ways with dangerous crosses and a deserved goal. Let's hope he can keep this up, as I'm sure my TTP brethren would agree.

Two points clear after the first week and six Scottish players on the park at the final whistle. At this pace, we could have the league wrapped up by the end of August and field over half of the national team. Ya beauty!

Buckfast

PS - hope you are enjoying your Ulster trip, Captain. Great Britain's beautiful this time of year. Tiocfaidh ár Lá.......not this year, mate.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah it's good to be back. I see bucky and Rf have added some fresh new idiots to thier tribe and the tic have given them something to froth over. Patience boys and you will soon be eating your words.

It's all hoops from now on.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF bringing on new pals? Nah, he's too busy sewing his new Sellick and Rangers tops together. Did my Celtic bruvah hear someone say "buffet"?

Here's a couple for you and the rest of the Septic supporters. Wherever those "through thick and thin diehards" are?

Gordon Strachan attended a Fancy Dress Ball last night.

He went dressed as a pumpkin in the hope that at midnight he might turn into a coach.

Q. What time is it?
A. 5 past Sellik (only in Slovakia, it 4 in Scotland)

Q.What does Gordon Strapon and the Titanic have in common?
A. Both should have stayed in Southampton.

Q. Did You hear Sellick are sueing Kodak?
A. They bought two dodgy cameras in the past year

And finally:

Septic have new shirt sponsors...............

TAMPAX !!

Apparently they're going through a bad period at the moment

Buckfast.

PS - Conundrum, hope you appreciate the "Q's" & "A's". Not to be confused with "I's" & "Q's", of course. Good luck.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast,

Glad to hear you have your finger on the pulse! Nice shot at the Irish loving RF....go easy on hime he's a good man!

RF,

There's plenty of proddy's at Parkhead....come on over we love 'em all.

Heanjob

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree - The one about Kodak and the Cameras was good. :D

Heanjob, I'll be there I guess at one point as a visitor.
#1 son has decided to support the #2 side in Scotland...
Bloody kids. ;)

I will say this just for Bucky's benefit:
I actually applaud Celtic's effort againt that Bratislava side in the return match.
Unlucky.

Top of the tables though,

RF

:knvb:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absent Father said:
#1 son has decided to support the #2 side in Scotland...

If you spent more time with your kids then in NAP's dressing room, these things wouldn't happen. Blame the parents, I say.

Hemakesmesick said:
I actually applaud Celtic's effort againt that Bratislava side in the return match. Unlucky

Well done, Celtic. Great effort. Good hustle. Nice passing. Good header. Great kick. Fcuk off.

Heanjob - please send your wager to my PO Box. You know the one.

It's a beautiful day,

Buckfast

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF, God bless son #1. You could probably arrange for rocco or myself to pick him up for Mass on Sunday's or Saturday nite. :cool:

BF, You actually think Rangers will be playing CL football come September? Celtic may be out and for that I owe you lunch but the other half of the bet is still on...double or nothing? :eek:

Heanjob

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
heanjob said:
BF, You actually think Rangers will be playing CL football come September? Celtic may be out and for that I owe you lunch but the other half of the bet is still on...double or nothing?

Yes, Rangers will get through the next round to be playing European football in September.Thanks for asking. I expect to be in town next week, so lunch on Friday will be fine.

In regards to the other half of the bet, whatever it is, double or nothing will work nicely. The current Celtic squad are a flashback to the terrible 90's. Admittedly, Rangers are no world beaters. However, we have a far better midfield, marginally better back line, superior goalkeeping (like the last 15 years) and great team spirit. Get your head out the clouds, pal. It's 52 and counting now.

Buckfastshow

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
Yes, Rangers will get through the next round to be playing European football in September.Thanks for asking. I expect to be in town next week, so lunch on Friday will be fine.

In regards to the other half of the bet, whatever it is, double or nothing will work nicely. The current Celtic squad are a flashback to the terrible 90's. Admittedly, Rangers are no world beaters. However, we have a far better midfield, marginally better back line, superior goalkeeping (like the last 15 years) and great team spirit. Get your head out the clouds, pal. It's 52 and counting now.

Buckfastshow

I think the jury is still out on the Sellick squad. Injuries, new players. I think Nakamura will cause BF fits in two weeks. By all accounts he could be the difference. Heck we could even have a Chinese international at center back in the squad.

HJ

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0