Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2005/06

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
heanjob said:
I think Nakamura will cause BF fits in two weeks.
Definitely. Bazza mentioned his concern during our weekly conference call. Totally sh!tting himself, so he is. He said that Nackeredmotor comes with much hoopla (I've still got it) after setting the Serie A alight. Ask Zenga, he will confirm this. TTP's resident Wop League expert will also tell you that Kamikaze's deft skill and fondness for handbags at ten paces is a perfect fit for his SPL adventure. A Chuck Woolery, match made in heaven. Good luck.

Here's a look your saviour's work day:

no wanna tark ablout foorbaw rast night , we no in Champing reague , borrox

me tly brend in with clowd rast night when reave paladise but not enougha peopre rere.

had meaw with Peta Fire , new youtrh coach , he terr me arr about lecent horiday in Thairand , him have a barr and want leturn lear soon . he arso want me to bling schoor phlotoglaph for him.

have got a new wlist watch

6.00 am

terriephone carr in loom , some Langer fan sing "Forrow Forrow " , hang up terriephone

7.00 am

Terriephone carr in loom , some Langer fan sing " Champring reague , you have a raff " hang up terriephone

8.00 am

terriephone ling , me glab phone , and shout " whar a fruck you do fow , reave me arone "
Leceptionist say , Gooda Molning , Mr Knackeredmotor " " ris is ealry molning ararm carr "
me aporogise leceptionist

9.00 am

Allive at tlaining , wee ferra say " watch you ca ,mistew " me ter him fruck off
wee ferra face rook famiriar

9.30 am

tark to managew san , ask a him " what time you commlit Hari Kali at, as arr Nippon managew do when rose big game" he terr me , " no stlat wid me , sranty eye , me in glumpy moow arready"

10.45 am

Fin Shlaun Maroney clying at tlaining , ask whar long . Him terr me Claig beattiw har store his sweeries . me go flin beattiw and terr him , give shlaun back sweerie , Claig terr me fruck off , me lealieser way see wee "watch you ca" ferra befole , is him . Claig beattiw . srap rittre plick on eaw

3.00 pm

make visit to Glaham Speiw in hospritar , Glaham have a dlug in him , and no can see plopery , him keep carr me " Henlick " and tark about Sevirre , he arso keep lubbing han up and down my reg , make a excuse and reave

4.45 pm

allive back at hoter , have a messager flom cledit cawd company , Anne malie flom Loyston have made rots of pulchase on cledit cawd , spend rots of yen in plimark and JB spow shrop . have to cancer cledit cawd

no make a dialy tomollow , velle velle busy

wirr letun Monday , aftew pray Dundaw Uniter

untir ren , Plotestan Langer fan

Buckfast

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Three cheers for Bucky

That is without a doubt the best on this site in a long time Bucky.

You had me at much 'Hoopla'. :D

Get me a new set of XXXL undies because I just pissed myself.

On fire mate.

And another captain at Ibrox.
Four now signed and counting.

:knvb:

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
heanjob said:
I think Nakamura will cause BF fits in two weeks.
Definitely. Bazza mentioned his concern during our weekly conference call. Totally sh!tting himself, so he is. He said that Nackeredmotor comes with much hoopla (I've still got it) after setting the Serie A alight. Ask Zenga, he will confirm this. TTP's resident Wop League expert will also tell you that Kamikaze's deft skill and fondness for handbags at ten paces is a perfect fit for his SPL adventure. A Chuck Woolery, match made in heaven. Good luck.

Here's a look your saviour's work day:

no wanna tark ablout foorbaw rast night , we no in Champing reague , borrox

me tly brend in with clowd rast night when reave paladise but not enougha peopre rere.

had meaw with Peta Fire , new youtrh coach , he terr me arr about lecent horiday in Thairand , him have a barr and want leturn lear soon . he arso want me to bling schoor phlotoglaph for him.

have got a new wlist watch

6.00 am

terriephone carr in loom , some Langer fan sing "Forrow Forrow " , hang up terriephone

7.00 am

Terriephone carr in loom , some Langer fan sing " Champring reague , you have a raff " hang up terriephone

8.00 am

terriephone ling , me glab phone , and shout " whar a fruck you do fow , reave me arone "
Leceptionist say , Gooda Molning , Mr Knackeredmotor " " ris is ealry molning ararm carr "
me aporogise leceptionist

9.00 am

Allive at tlaining , wee ferra say " watch you ca ,mistew " me ter him fruck off
wee ferra face rook famiriar

9.30 am

tark to managew san , ask a him " what time you commlit Hari Kali at, as arr Nippon managew do when rose big game" he terr me , " no stlat wid me , sranty eye , me in glumpy moow arready"

10.45 am

Fin Shlaun Maroney clying at tlaining , ask whar long . Him terr me Claig beattiw har store his sweeries . me go flin beattiw and terr him , give shlaun back sweerie , Claig terr me fruck off , me lealieser way see wee "watch you ca" ferra befole , is him . Claig beattiw . srap rittre plick on eaw

3.00 pm

make visit to Glaham Speiw in hospritar , Glaham have a dlug in him , and no can see plopery , him keep carr me " Henlick " and tark about Sevirre , he arso keep lubbing han up and down my reg , make a excuse and reave

4.45 pm

allive back at hoter , have a messager flom cledit cawd company , Anne malie flom Loyston have made rots of pulchase on cledit cawd , spend rots of yen in plimark and JB spow shrop . have to cancer cledit cawd

no make a dialy tomollow , velle velle busy

wirr letun Monday , aftew pray Dundaw Uniter

untir ren , Plotestan Langer fan

Buckfast

Where do you come from? :D

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Where is Cappy, that is some FAN-tas-tic stuff Ranger.

hos
Lets Go Rangers

Hey HOS,

Quit sucking up to RF! He's a 1/4 tic now.

Cappy is in China looking for Celtic's next target.

Fcuk the Huns!

HJ

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear diary,
here is an article the lovely people from the BBC put together.

Nakamura vows 'I can get better'

Nakamura earned widespread plaudits after his debut
Celtic midfielder Shunsuke Nakamura has promised the club's supporters that the best is yet to come from him.
The Japanese international was named man-of-the-match on his debut against Dundee United on Saturday.

But while he was pleased with his performance, he believes he will improve in the coming weeks.

"I have to learn how my team-mates play but it looks good for the future. There was some good play but I will improve the more games that I play," he said.

"The supporters were behind me and they made me man-of-the-match, which was the perfect start for me.

"I kept myself fit despite not playing since the Brazil game in the Confederations Cup so it wasn't a problem.

"The players and the manager have been great for me but I would just like to be sharper with my movements.

"Some of the play was great and I think John Hartson is a top-level player. I could easily find him with the ball but the more I play the better it will be.

"It was my first match but I wasn't nervous at all because I have played in Serie A and at the highest level."

Nakamura might have marked his debut with a goal, but Stuart Duff cleared an early header off the line, and Derek Stillie touched a free kick round the post, leaving the player to rue his luck.

"I scored from that kind of distance in training and I thought I'd scored again," he added.

"I thought I would be celebrating my first Celtic goal but the goalkeeper made a great save."

Can't wait to meet this wee bazza fellow in a couple of weeks.
Must run, have my advanced esl tonight.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast,

When you and David Murray had your semi-annual did you discuss this matter? I am surprised you would of let this happen on your watch.

HJ

PS Lunch is out for Friday...you wanna collect after the 2nd leg?

ENIC reaps benefit of Rangers' progress

ANGUS WRIGHT

RANGERS' likely progress in the Champions League will come at a price after it emerged last night that chairman David Murray's holding company is required to make a payment to former shareholder ENIC should the club qualify for the group phase of Europe's premier club competition.

The Scottish champions are odds-on favourites to reach the pool stage after their 2-1 first-leg win over Anorthosis Famagusta in Cyprus in the third qualifying round on Tuesday.

While qualification will generate an estimated £10million for the club, owner Murray will be forced to hand over cash to the investment group whose stake in Rangers he acquired last year. Similar pay-outs will be required over the next four seasons should Rangers qualify for the Champions League and a significantly more sizeable sum will be paid to ENIC if they join the English Premiership.

Rumours began circulating yesterday that the Ibrox side would have to pay ENIC - whose total shareholding of £8.7million was bought by Murray in 2004 - if they qualified for the pool stages. The club issued a statement to clarify that it was Murray International Holdings and not Rangers who were liable.

Martin Bain, the Rangers chief executive, said: "Following our success in the first leg of the Champions League qualifying match, there have been several press enquiries concerning whether the club have a requirement to make substantial payments to former shareholder, ENIC, in the event that we qualify for the Champions League in two weeks' time.

"For the avoidance of doubt, I can confirm that Rangers Football Club have no such requirement and/or liability.

"By way of clarification, David Murray's holding company, Murray International Holdings Limited, acquired ENIC's shares and it is this company which has an obligation to make additional payments - which were outlined in the Ofex announcement that was released at that time.

"The vast majority of any top-up payment is contingent on the club joining the Premiership. The balance is payable annually only on successful qualification for the Champions League until season 2009-2010."

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm lovin' it.

Shhhhhhhhh, thought I heard one?

Can you hear a happy Tim? No, No.

Attachments

• ayanapaandnicosiafamagustagame3.jpg
    ayanapaandnicosiafamagustagame3.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 68

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having just visited Nothern Ireland, who's citizens carry a British passport, thought you would recognize the Red Hand. But of course, you will interpret to suit your agenda. Good luck with that.

Back on topic. Nice to see Celtic are so forgiving (read: desperate) with the inclusion of Bobo the Butcher in their first XI. Good on you. Can't say I would be agreeable to this. But then again, you are a for more understanding bunch. I guess you would have to be being out of Europe first week of August and sniffing Rangers and Hearts' arses.

GIRUY

Buckfast

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having just visited Nothern Ireland, who's citizens carry a British passport, QUOTE]

Most good people over there only carry a brit pissport, because they are forced too. Myself, being born on the Falls road, carries a ROI passport proudly!!

Can't wait till the 20th

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cside17 said:
Most good people over there only carry a brit passport, because they are forced too. Myself, being born on the Falls road, carries a ROI passport proudly!!

If I'm following your logic, does carrying a RoI passport make you bad person?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
If I'm following your logic, does carrying a RoI passport make you bad person?

Actually, I believe he is saying that the good people who live in the North of Ireland are FORCED to carry a British passport. The bad ones are NOT forced to because they would prefer it. That is just my interpretation though.

As for Bobo, I said after the Bayern Munich debacle that he can GTF. Of course, when he is wearing the Hoops and kicking the fcuk out of Huns next weekend, I will fully get behind him.

You're right, it looked like a red hand. :rolleyes: My mistake.

Adolf Loyal

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 3 Falkirk 1

Down 1 - 0 at the half but didn't deserve to be. A horrendous penalty call led to their only shot on net.

Hartson scored about 3 minutes into the second half from a great cross from Naka. Moe from the 3 Stooges would be better than the Celtic Mo who is playing left back. Embarrassing.

Thompson won the game for the Bhoys with a belter of a volley after some nice build-up. Thompson then scored on a free-kick giving the goalie no chance. IT wasn't as good as last week but there were certainly spells of nice football, especially when Camara didn't have the ball anywhere near him.

Camaraisaturd CSC

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0