Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2006/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can hear him coming already!
24,000 people, just by the hair on his chiny-chin-chin.
Great stuff!

PMSL! read this, it is gold!
Scottish Premier League

When compared to the average UK football supporter:

Celtic supporters are:

* Over twice as likely (151% more likely) to be Catholic.
* 75% more likely to have bought something from a newspaper coupon or offer in the last 3 months.
* 71% more likely to agree “I’m more interested in my job than my house”.
* 39% more likely to agree “I don’t like to know too much about what is going on in the world these days”.
* 32% more likely to agree “If I could afford to eat out every night I would”.
* 27% more likely to agree “Credit enables me to buy the things that I want”.
* 27% more likely to agree “I always read the business section of the paper”.
* 20% more likely to see their main goal in life is to have “A prosperous life”.
* 18% more likely to be aged over 50.
* 16% more likely to be male.

Rangers supporters are:

* Over eight times as likely (706% more likely) to a member of the Church of Scotland.
* Over twice as likely (118% more likely ) to believe women should just run the home.
* 62% more likely to earn between £10,000 and $14,999 per annum.
* 46% more likely to be obese.
* 42% more likely to smoke.
* 34% more like to see their main goal in life is to have “A family life”.
* 32% more likely to agree “British beer is the only beer worth drinking”.
* 26% more likely to agree “I prefer beer to wine”.
* 19% more likely to agree “I buy the same food ever week”.
* 17% more likely to believe they get a raw deal out of life.

These are the main findings of the latest Roy Morgan International Survey of 5,213 people aged 14 and over in the UK, conducted between September 2004 and February 2006, as part of Roy Morgan Research Single Source. Similar data is available in Australia, United States, New Zealand and Indonesia.

You couldn't make this up if you tried!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
[ame]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6380297403101788156&q=south+park[/ame]
Ginger Kids....PMSL....
After watching that I don't mind Neil Lennon So much anymore...
We can all live together...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah, the good old UEFA Cup run days.......:)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lboi5ym7qhk&search=Celtic"]YouTube - BeachballSunday[/ame]

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlueNoseJohn said:
So much class...]Nice to see you back Cappy!

I thought it was class.........it certainly brought a big smile to big Eck's face. :D

Beach Balls CSC

BTW, Celtic looked like shite yesterday against Legia Warsaw. :) Kenny Miller looked handy and Aiden McGeady was MOTM......other than that......

Petrov NEEDS to leave NOW. He was ****ing moaning all game yesterday and the sooner he leaves the better for everyone involved. Get 4 million for him and move on, Mr. Strachan.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's the deal with all the beach balls? Thought they could've donated them to all the little Scottish children around the world... until that big bad man began stabbing them. :)

~thinkofthechildren

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
Petrov NEEDS to leave NOW. He was ****ing moaning all game yesterday and the sooner he leaves the better for everyone involved. Get 4 million for him and move on, Mr. Strachan.

Read on the BBC few days back that Celtic turned down a 3.5 million offer for him:confused:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
club_i_champ said:
Read on the BBC few days back that Celtic turned down a 3.5 million offer for him:confused:

Yah, they did.........The seriously should have taken it. He will be more of a hassle than a help this year.......

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't even know about that, Bluenose. :D :)

Celtic were pumped again today 2 - 0 by Wikla Krakow or something like that. It was Zurawski's old team. Started the game with reserves and everyone played like reserves except for Jarosik. He was quality. Again, why they continue to play Petrov is beyond me. He doesn't give a shite.

If Strachan plans on a 4 - 5 - 1 like he did today, it is going to be a long season. :) Having said that, it is only pre-season and they still have 7 more ****ing games..........:(

I see the Huns were playing their brother Huns in Belfast. I'm sure that was lovefest with a great family atmosphere.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-0 Gers over dreadful Linfield.
Why play rubbish competition to start the season?
Didn't see the game, but apparently Burkey and Buffel put on a show in the Gers new fantastic away kit. Rodrigues was class as well.

I did see the Sellick loss today, but I know you Cappy, of all people, are just as hard on the Tic as anyone else, and I knew you'd bring it up.

Chesney has to get Petrov tae Fcuk asap...He will spoil the whole team if he is left to languish there agianst his will...

Still waiting for Clement to committ....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burke was carried off injured too........Fantastic new away kit? You're having a laugh. :) The Celtic '3rd strip' is ****ing shocking I have to admit but the 2nd strip(away in the SPL) is smart. :)

Celtic were outplayed easily today. Both Polish teams were handy. Today though, Celtic created NOTHING which is always a concern. 4-5-1 will do that to a team. Ask Portugal. Right, Franchise? :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-5-1 can create if you have decent wingers.
Celtic has no decent wingers.
Clement signed on today, 21 year old Left footed starlet from Lyon.
With him on the left, Bazza and Ricksen or Rae in the middle and Sionko or Burkey out wide right, LeGuen can run Buffel around free role and have Prso or Boyd up front.
Celtic doesn't have that quality. Fact. Especially after Petrov Leaves.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlueNoseJohn said:
With him on the left, Bazza and Ricksen or Rae in the middle and Sionko or Burkey out wide right, LeGuen can run Buffel around free role and have Prso or Boyd up front.

Nice one. Thanks for the laugh to start the day. Doesn't have that kind of quality? Ricksen/Bazza/Rae. :D Good stuff.

As for Clement.....here are some stats that will bring the fear of God into all Celtic fans and players..

That's about as much as he has played in the last 3 seasons.........:D

After watching Simon Ferry in the first two games, this kid is a cracker and don't be surprised to see him playing in the middle when we finally get rid of the cry baby........

Nakamura/Maloney/Ferry/Jarosik/McGeady...........I'd take that over the Huns midfield.......

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlueNoseJohn said:

Portugal had decent wingers and created the square root of **** all.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would you please start swearing improperly? Your **** are ****ing doing my ****in nut in, you ****.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMSL, Clement was at Lyon. He is 21.
LeGuen rates him, which means something.
Apparently he was after Elmander, who has signed for Toulose today...On to other options....

The Sellick Midfield is NOT as good as Rangers, wait till the season starts.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Would you please start swearing improperly? Your **** are ****ing doing my ****in nut in, you ****.

Sorry you fcuking Dutch cnut fanny baws.......:D ;)

Clement has played a total of 9 league games in 3 years..........Of course if Le Wank rates him he has to be one of the best players in the world, right? :D ;)

I'm looking forward to this season. At least Rangers might be more competitive this year and not finish 2 places and 19 points behind........:D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0