Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2006/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too right.
I want to see the SPL back where it belongs
1. Rangers
2. Celtic
3. HIVS
4. Hertz
5-12- rest of horrible plumbers and pluggers

Unfortunately the HIVS will have the rest of their talented and youthfull squad plundered, Romanov will continue the desecration of Tyneheadand the HERTZ and The Old Firm will be right back where they belong.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see Knock Knock Ricksen has been sent home for inappropriate behaviour on the flight to South Africa. :) Oh the 132 years of dignity. :D

Petrov is actually going with Celtic which is disappointing. Celtic's latest links are with the Croatian Kranjker(sp?) who is a 21 year-old midfielder and that donky De La Cruz who played in the World Cup and plays for Aston Villa. The latter is a joke to me in that Aston Villa is looking for 1 million pounds. If we make that move for a 33 year-old, that's another bad bit of business. Kadlec would go for 2 million.........a 21 year-old over a 32 year-old.......seems simple enough but Celtic have to get rid of gurny gub Petrov.........If we can get 4 million, which has been the latest offer, take it and go for Kadlec and Kranckjar.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kranjcar is class. I am really worried that Dado's link man at Hrvatska may end up at Parkheid.
I was really hoping that Le Guen would go in for him, and Dado would whisper sweet nothings into his ear in Germany this month, but alas, The Tic are after him.

Ricksen can GTF if that is the way he is going to act.
As of now, I have heard two rumors on what he did...One was that he lit off fireowrks on the plane, another has him physically/verbally abusing a flight attendant.
Either way Le Guen should get him as far away from Ibrox as he can if he is going to try and keep the discipline of this team.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's also a human being who clearly has an affliction. Moreover, he's taking steps to address it. What's Lennon's problem?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't realize Lennon had a problem other than his limited football abilities. Oh, my mistake, I forgot he was an Irish-Catholic living in the Occupied Six.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
I was referring to your "fanny" comment. What the fcuk does Irish-Catholic have to do with it?

Sorry, Buckfast. Misunderstanding. I thought it was just another dig at Lennon, an unjustified dig. The man has taken so much abuse during his time in Scotland mainly because of his background unfortunately. I figured you were comparing Ricksen to Lennon, who doesn't have a drinking/drug problem. Just problems with women apparently. :(

Have a great day tomorrow, Buckfast and company. I know it's a special day for some of you. God bless.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjfgBvPRGh8&search=celtic"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjfgBvPRGh8&search=celtic[/ame]

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
Can't let a sleeping dog lie, can you? Must be getting close to the new season. So predictable.

Right in the middle of the main season, Buckfast. I'm wishing you all the best. Can't you just accept that? I thought the video was appropriate. :confused: I'm being more open now compared to previous years.

Now getting back to Knock knock Ricksen. What a ****ing fanny.

DIGNITY Loyal

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhhhh, I can't hardly wait,
Bucky vs Cappy for the whole damn season.
My head is nippin already.

Should Ricksen be given another shot In your opinion Bucky?

I would like to see how he comes back from the clinic, but if Le Guen gets him tae F%$# than fair do's.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bluenose,

There will not be a Bucky/Cappy all year. As you can see, I'm much more open to discussion this year and even wished all Orangemen on the board a Happy 12th. :)

On to football matters, WGS said that he was NOT bringing in any more defenders. :mad: This could be the most humiliating CL campaign for the Bhoys in recent years and the rest haven't exactly been stellar.....These are defenders we have at this point...

Wilson(young but decent)
Balde(out for two months and scares the **** out of the Huns)
Varga - should retire
Virgo - 30 lbs overweight with no skill
McManus- has improved but proned to some scary challenges
Caldwell - SLOW and thinks he Franz Beckenbauer - he's not
Camara - one of the worst footballers EVER to play for Celtic
Telfer - can't pass/tackle/head a ball. Other than that - sound
Wallace - a bad left midfielder who is even worse at left back
Kennedy - hasn't played a competitive match in 28 months
Sno - young and unproven......

We could be surrendering record amounts of goals in the CL this year. I still think it will be good enough to win the SPL but that's not a huge deal when Rangers have been as bad as they've been over the last lot of years.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlueNoseJohn said:
Should Ricksen be given another shot In your opinion Bucky?

I know you directed this at the part time supporter ;) but absolutely you give him another shot.
He captained the side when we won the year before and it was his best season ever when he was off the piss.

He's apologized to the Club, he's geting help, and he deserves another crack playing for the greatest club in the world. :)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of fannies, Kenny Miller looks a good one. Nice tackle. Moreover, nice to see another Seville-like turnout from the greatest supporters in the world. Can't blame, really. What pish.

[ame]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6470962940471874644&hl=en[/ame]

As for Ricksen, I hope he comes back to Rangers. He has a problem, he took ownership and action. Corageous thing to do. Hopefully. he's able to address his demons and come back the player he's capable of being. Unlike some folks on this forum, the Rangers' support is not so quick to give up on their team.

With that said and after watching the attached video, he could be half swallied and still make Celtic look the mugs that they are.

Surely, it's 52 and counting.

Buckfast

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ricksen was class in Bazza's absense. But must have been back on the sauce for some time now.
Unfortunate, he must be the best free kick taker in the squad at the moment, without have seen the new boys.

I can't get your link to work Bucky, says video is unavailable.

And how do you make the comment Alikira: Not bad compared to Rangers over the last few years? Last time I checked we were the only Socttish team to go to the last 16 of the Champs League, ever.
Surely 52 and counting is right

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bluenose.

I will be honest and blunt. Rangers have been ****ing shite. You forgot that you came THIRD last season and have no CL football. Final 16? How many games did the Huns win along the way? That is how I can say you have been shite. Celtic, as I have mentioned have been better but that doesn't say much. We were lumped out of Europe by a team your mighty squad managed to draw twice. Both teams have been rubbish to be totally honest. I do laugh at a lot of people who believe Le Poof is going to turn that squad of bosmans/u20 players into world beaters.

Bucky's video doesn't work because it is shite, like most of his posts. :D

As for the greatest fans in the world? When is the last time the Huns have won the UEFA award? Enough said. UEFA only investigates rangers for sectarian chants. Remember? I know.....selective memory. That's okay, Bucky. Your bitterness might not be out of place this year.........

Based on Celtic's three pre-season games, it could be a long season but AT LEAST we have CL football, even if it is only for 6 games. :( :D

GIRUY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0