Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or was it One Dart seeking revenge for Captains first blood draw?
Who knows here with this thrilling tale of desktop impersonations?

Update at 11,
RF

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | C | Celtic | Celtic complete Fortune signing

Mowbray's first new signing.......was hoping it would be a left-back but a decent striker was required. Hopefully he'll be the one.......already worked with Mowbray and turned down bigger dollars to play in the EPL.......:)

Go on the Fortune. :)

Looks to be a nice piece of business. Big strong lad who MacDonald can play off....Landry N'Guemo too? Midfielder. Loan seems like a good risk.:wa:

HJ

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rafael Scheidt II

Rangers are looking like they're trying to improve their squad.......by unloading fat turds like Charlie Adam......who is Championship bound like most of Rangers players. Yes, Celtic lost the league last year but the main reason is now gone.......already the team is better before a ball has been kicked. NOt a lot better in terms of talent, yet.....Naka will be missed.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now, now, just hold on a minute Captain.
Charlie Adam has held off on the transfer to Blackpool and wants a meeting with Smith (The 2nd time now he's asked to speak to the Gaffer) because he's somehow under the illusion that he could still be in Rangers plans...

:rolleyes:

That said, get it right fcuking up ye. :D

'Whare eez the trophy McGeady?'
'Whare eez the trophy?'

NachoNovoforever

:knvb:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks to be a nice piece of business. Big strong lad who MacDonald can play off....Landry N'Guemo too? Midfielder. Loan seems like a good risk.:wa:

HJ

Landry N'Guemo is definitely coming too.....Nancy confirmed it earlier today.......

"Two players have been transferred to Celtic. Marc-Antoine Fortuné and Landry N' Guemo are from now on players of Glasgow Celtic. The Guianese striker has signed for three years and Landry N'Guemo was lent for one year with an option to purchase. The two players will fly out to Australia with their new club tomorrow.

Never heard of the guy to be honest.......but a Cameroon international....must be better than any of Celtic's Scottish internationals. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now, now, just hold on a minute Captain.
Charlie Adam has held off on the transfer to Blackpool and wants a meeting with Smith (The 2nd time now he's asked to speak to the Gaffer) because he's somehow under the illusion that he could still be in Rangers plans...

:rolleyes:

That said, get it right fcuking up ye. :D

'Whare eez the trophy McGeady?'
'Whare eez the trophy?'

NachoNovoforever

If I was a Hun, I would be biting the hand off Blackpool if they're stupid enough to pay 500 000 quid for that tub of shite.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Landry N'Guemo is definitely coming too.....Nancy confirmed it earlier today.......

"Two players have been transferred to Celtic. Marc-Antoine Fortuné and Landry N' Guemo are from now on players of Glasgow Celtic. The Guianese striker has signed for three years and Landry N'Guemo was lent for one year with an option to purchase. The two players will fly out to Australia with their new club tomorrow.

Never heard of the guy to be honest.......but a Cameroon international....must be better than any of Celtic's Scottish internationals. :D

Most importantly better than Charlie Adam.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I was a Hun, I would be biting the hand off Blackpool if they're stupid enough to pay 500 000 quid for that tub of shite.

Urp. :D

Lads:
Do you think these two signings will help you get through the qualifying stages to get into the Champions League?

Fcukin shite never gets old... :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A Nancy reject. A big fcuking Nancy. Shitting myself.

Pedro, Thompson, Edu, Davis all day long.

Thomson???The one who has one knee? Mendes???who played one good game all season? Edu.......American reject??????? Davis........Fulham reject???? What about wee Barry? That makes it that much better. You're having a laugh, Buckfast, if you really think that is good enough. Let's remember, Bucky, this is the same team you slated for the majority of the season and for good reason. :D

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thomson???The one who has one knee? Mendes???who played one good game all season? Edu.......American reject??????? Davis........Fulham reject???? What about wee Barry? That makes it that much better. You're having a laugh, Buckfast, if you really think that is good enough. Let's remember, Bucky, this is the same team you slated for the majority of the season and for good reason. :D

Mendes - I'll agree. Hot and cold for most of the season. But he was fcuking tremendous in two, not one, defining matches - Celtic and Dundee Utd. Ermmm, I'll take it.

If Thomson is crocked with another knee injury, fair dues. If healthy, he's as good as any in Scotland.

Edu, an American reject? Come on, Captain. That's doesnt even make sense. Admittedly, I thought he was a very questionable signing for the monies laid out. But he was easily one of the top 3 performers once Ferguson was suspended and got a game. If he can maintain that form, he'll contribute. Thanks for the tip, MoJo. A good blue nose, so you are. :bronco:

Davis - Fulham reject? Really? OK, say he is. Fulham did fairly well. Top 7 maybe? In this day and age of Scottish football, a reject from a top 7 EPL team is nothing to put your nose up at. I'll have him in the Rangers' side anyday.

World beating midfield? Nope. But there as good as any in Scotland at this moment.

Boyd, Lafferty, Novo and Naismith up front will be interesting.

Whittaker, Boogie and Papac were fantastic the last 1/4 of the season. So was Weir for that matter.

Rangers desperately need a young center-back. A left winger too. Rumours abound that Loverkrands is on his way back.

Yes, I slated the team for most of the season. But their form once Ned-boy was suspended was as good as any over the last few years. Not only is there some good, young quality, but there seems to be a great spirit. That's as important as any. Bye bye, Bazza. Dont let the door hit you in the ass.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are MANY players better than big Charlie. :D

Adam was outstanding while on loan at Blackpool. Yes, a Championship side. Isn't that where Naka's replacement, Commons, played last year?

Christ, Celtic's new manager is Championship quality. At least Walter never relegated Everton.

Glass houses.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Adam was outstanding while on loan at Blackpool. Yes, a Championship side. Isn't that where Naka's replacement, Commons, played last year?

Christ, Celtic's new manager is Championship quality. At least Walter never relegated Everton.

Glass houses.

Bucky, Commons????? You're reading the Sun too much. :D

Is Fortune a Championship reject? ;)

How many Blackpool games did you see last year? :D Seriously. Outstanding?

Remember Mowbray got them to the Premiership before them dropping like MOST promoted teams do. Mowbray is already loved by the support because he is a Celtic man. Strachan was not and he was a bawbag as a manager. Mowbray will install a fire into Celtic that has been lacking since Martin O'Neill's men bitch slapped Rangers. The Whitewash year was fantastic. Anyway, Mowbray if nothing else, will bring passion to the team which was lacking under Ginger Baws.

Mon

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Glass houses.

I forgot to mention your West Brom/Everton comparison. Excellent when it comes to the size of the clubs. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0