Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Definitley not how you want your club to be in Europe. But I guess we'll take it. Although we will get lumped in that group! Oh well, good for the home gate!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And the Scotland co-efficient if you do well too I'd imagine?

Happy to hear you bhoys can move on now without your tits not being so sore anymore. :cool:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
****ing brilliant.......we get our first 3 - 0 away win in YEARS.........maybe ever. Mon the Hoops, a fully deserved win. :rolleyes:

Now we get to get pounded by three teams better than us. :D

No Huns in Europe. ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
While things turned nicely in Celtic's favour today, it certainly can't be said that things are going well over at Ibrox..........

HMRC has instigated an arrestment order which has led to a seven-figure sum being ring-fenced in Rangers' account.
This relates to a £2.8m bill facing the Ibrox club.
A Rangers source earlier told BBC Scotland that a six-figure sum had already been paid, but that the club disputed the total they were due HMRC.
The taxman has now moved to call in what he believes he is owed, and the ring-fenced sum will remain untouchable by Rangers until the matter is settled.
The club will still be able to use any funds other than this ring-fenced sum in their bank account to continue operating.

I wonder if this was the same source who said that an unnamed agent from an unnamed club had offered 9 million quid for Jelavic? FFS, it is getting better every day. :D

No games this weekend as it is Internationals.......the first battle of Glasgow is just over two weeks away.......

lll

Feb 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic are officially back in Europe, I guess the money will be nice but with potential injuries etc and not much hope of advancing, will it be worth it ? Let's hope Lennon rotates the squad and gives the regulars a chance to rest. I thought they played very well on Sunday, definitely the best for quite a while. Maybe they're better without Brown but they keep trying to get him back in when he's fit, I'd leave him out. The new left back El Kadourri looked good going forward, there wasn't much defending to do last week, Sunday will tell.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, a Hun now?

Yes, all is quiet in Celtic Land after a 2nd half dismantling. Rangers deserve all the credit in the world for their second half performance. Outworked Celtic and took advantage of some shocking coverage on corners.......once again that seems to be a big area of concern for Celtic.

Far from over mind you...........I guess it was a bit of 'disadvantage' getting back into Europe as travelling to play AThletico Madrid to chases shadows for 90 minutes didn't help the Bhoys cause.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain hit the nail on the head, outworked was the right comment. Celtic's defending was more abysmal than Rangers thus your scoreline.

Naismith was a different class on the day.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
little grinding win by Gers and Celtic slip again... Lemon really must be on his last gasps as Shellick Manager no?

Lennon is and will be given lot's of rope. I am not sure that is a good thing. I think that unless they have a Celtic minded managerial appointment waiting in the wings then the board will stick with NL for as long as they can....woeful and disgraceful display yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0