Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League Results 2002/03

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
On my last visit to Scotland...

When I was back in Glasgow in 1998, right before following the TA over to France, I went to my granny's gravesite just for a wee word and some flowers. Well, as I walked back to the car I saw the graveyard digger shoveling well past the usual six feet for the next ceremony. Curiosity got the best of me and so I asked why he was digging so far and he said, "It's a Celtic fan, and he has to be buried 10 feet under". And he went back to his business with no futher explanation, so I asked, "Well, why is that?". And without even stopping his work he said, "Because son, deep down they are good people" ;)

Well done 'gers !

(man, I gotta phone my dad, I can't believe Ronaldo and all those others are coming next year........)

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you read!

Rf,
Most of the Celtic supporters posted thier congrats to the Gers for winning 2 out of 3 so far. Have they changed the meaning of, Knickers in a twist?

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you read between the lines

Steve...a true congrats comes with real sincerity. Saying well done and leaving it at that would have been classy and would justify it into this category. Adding even the slightest comment (Dunfermline keeper, wish it went to a playoff, etc) means you are suggesting the victory was tainted, but you don't really want to slag at this point because you have not got a foot to stand on. The majority of congrats fell into the second category. Now that Bucky, RF, and Guiness have got a few hoopsters wound up - the true feelings are coming out - so why fake it in the first place - be like Bucky and tell 'em how you really feel when you see the 'gers as Champions again......:knvb:

Did I read somewhere that the Kilmarnock keeper used to play for Celtic ??? Actually a real question here........

Also, what is the best method to get your knickers out of a twist? Let us all know next month when that finally happens.....;)

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Downtown,
Apparently you did not read mine when i wished them well. I even had some shared humour with one of the hun posters about a fence. There is no denying a great season has been had by Rangers. BTW twisted, not a chance, I need so much room in the front they are loose everywhere else.:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Religious???

Steve, WTF are you on about???
And Since you're lot have stooped low enough to make this a religious issue.
I am not, nor will I ever be religiously motivated in anything!!! My religious beliefs are basically non-existant... I believe eveeryone should be treated equally unless he/she is a Celtic supporter!!!;)

Don't dare paint me with the same brush as that Loyalist Bucky (not that there's anything wrong with that)... Like I said before to that tit Walks, I don't need to justify where I come from or who I am... Rangers are the Champions so bow down... If you can't take that then just ignore our gloating... It's not like Jinky and Captain having been giving us stick for the past couple of years!!! BUT then you wouldn't know that being a rookie on TTP and all...

I even had some shared humour with one of the hun posters about a fence.
BTW, that was me and I have no problem with being called a hun, blue noser, Orange bastard or wanker... However, those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!!!

Love, GuiNNess

PS. Learn to spell the stout before you slag it !!!;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks

I don't mind that either, although on TTP that title is usually reserved for KNVB (you know the Orange Bastard)!!!;)

Ps. Fcuk the Pope:rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had enough of all of this violent pisstaking.
I get it from the hoopsters.
I get it from my beloved hun brothers.
I'm also bi-sexual which is probably why I can't understand how all of you can't feel the love.
Just to clear the record, I'm bi not gay OK? :D

I'm now becoming a Partick Thistle supporter.
A civilized Glaswegian club.
Jags: Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Here's to the Boys in Royal Blue
Here's to the Bhoys in Hoops of Green
You can fcuk your Pope
And fcuk your Queen

;)

Where's Jinky? :confused:

Somethin's no right here

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where's Jinky?,

what am I supposed to do?

Congratulate the TTP Rangers supporters again so I can be called a cnut or a dirty taig again?

Aye, that'll be right.

Too many sore losers and even more sore winners.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Taig? Could be worse, I've been called Croatian. Once.

And then there's Walks. Tart (c).
there's my copyright for originality, you prick.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness,
Rangers supporters is what I meant by your lot. I thought that was an easy association, I guess not. Hey, and check your own posts before you go correcting spelling. Are you fae Paisley?;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Feeling the love

RangerForever

The Gers will be televised live @ the New Westminster Supporters Club at 7am for the Scottish FA Cup Final...:D

Guan Lads!!!

Follow, Follow, We will Follow Rangers!!!:knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

GuinnesswantingtoseeafewfellowTTPersthere!!!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utter tosser .........

And then there's Walks. Tart (c).
there's my copyright for originality, you prick.

Well done Buckfast, it's only taken you all week ........... :rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by steve1234
Are you fae Paisley?;)

:( ;)

April 18, 1966 - Ross Hospital, Paisley.
I come by it honestly I guess. :D

Black & Tan Man:
I'll see if I can make the match.

Jinks:

Your wit on some responses is sorely missed, that's all. :cool:

Love,

RF

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trademark and Copyright.

Yes, in fact it did take a week.

You see Walks, I'm an executive and I jet set to such spots as Regina, Halifax and Winnipeg. ;)

In addition to this, I tend to be preoccupied with my good looks, stylish ways and buffing my luxury vehicle.

As you can see, I'm a busy fellow.

You on the otherhand, well.....can fcuk right off. Wankstain.

Buckfast

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lethbridge, Prince George and Fredricton, also.;)

Be patient, Parky. If you sleep with enough people your dreams can come true.

Buckfast

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0