Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League Results 2002/03

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guiness

Congrats to the Gers. Judging by the amount of posts, now that things are all decided, that fence you mentioned must be a fair size.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve:

If you saw the size of my arse you'd understand. :D

Can someone cue Queen?
Oh, and God Bless her by the way.
I've got some strutting to do now......

Bluepeacokcsforever :p

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lean, Your case of Canadain will be present at the Nations cup. Well for as long as it lasts anyways.:p

Bucky,

Rangers RC - 2 trophies, with one more to go
Celtic FC - FCUK ALL

I wouldn't consider the Millions of pounds the Celts bring back to Paradise from the final in Seville "Fcuk all" my friend. How much did Rangers bring in this year?:p I'm sure the Ibrox side would love to have that money right about now!!:eek: Just a thought.

Bye Amou we are going to miss you.:rolleyes:

Enjoy your league title fellows.

Parkhead

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Details, details. There's more to life than money, Parky.

Football isn't about Armani suits and flash cars, man. It's about trophies, medals and getting your name in the paper.

Buckfast

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great year for both teams ........

Congratulations to the Rangers from one league champion to another :D.

Just a mere question though for anyone ........ who the fcuk was in net for Dunfermline on the weekend ?? Stevie fcuking Wonder ??? Some of the worst goaltending I've ever seen ......... unless Khalsa is playing ....... :D

Not to detract from Rangers' accomplishments this season but when Sutton has come on and said that Dunfermline's laid down for Rangers, I can't really argue with the fella' .......

Fcuking brutal ........

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walls,

Give me fcukin' break, man. It's not like Rangers or Celtic haven't potted 5+ against almost all competition all season.

In fact, if Thompson didn't shite the bed, Celtic would have won by the same goal difference. Did Killie lie down too? Or, how about their 6-2 result over Dundee the week before?

Buckfast

PS - It was Dunfermline who shot JFK and John Lennon.

PPS - Eric Cantona is a Communist.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You wish you had Eric .........

Bucky,

Potting 5 against all competition this season is fair enough but as an 'impartial' viewer, I just thought that Dunfermline's keeper was diabolical. That's my only opinion ........ I mean if that's the state of the Scottish Premier League, fcuking Surrey United would give Celtic and Rangers a better run than those cnuts did ......

I don't follow the SPL very much so can't really comment on previous results .......

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks

I don't follow the SPL very much

Then keep yer yap shut!!!;)

BTW, Congrats to Celtic for securing Rangers a Champions League berth next season!!!:D

Ps. Buckfast is a slave to our saviour lord Jesus Christ!!!:rolleyes:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have another pint Guinness ........

BTW, Congrats to Celtic for securing Rangers a Champions League berth next season!!!

I'm sure that teams like Partizan Belgrade, Rosenborg and FC Genk are chomping at the bit to get you in the qualifying round ...... :D. See you back in the UEFA Cup by the end of September .......... :D

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree

I dont believe Rangers will do as well as thier fans expect them to do in the Champions or Uefa Cup. They won the League and are no doubt about to win another to make it the treble. Yet there club team ranking of 47th in the world shows the lack of results from other competitions. Maybe a more determined effort in Europe next year will draw them closer to Celtics club ranking of 8th. Thats right 8th. http://www.iffhs.de/

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A late congratulations from the Captain. I hate the cnuts but I have to congratulate them. A playoff should have been the way to decide the championship, since teams like Dunfermline sit back and let the Forces of Darkness score 6 against them. That is why I fcuking predicted that, Guinness. It was inevitable. Either way, cheating or not, Rangers were tied with Celtic on points but made/missed more penalties than Celtic, giving them the title.

Hail Hail

Captain

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve,

Great stats! Whatever it takes to prevent you from slitting your wrists, I guess.

Based on these rankings, not only would Celtic and Rangers do well in the Premiership but so would East Bengal Club Calcutta (157).

If the holy grail (aka International Federation of Football History & Statistics) is anything to go by, HOS and his band of merry men would likely fare well against (166) Everton FC (226T) Manchester City FC (226T)Tottenham Hotspur FC (233T) Birmingham City FC (233T) Charlton Athletic (249) Bolton Wanderers FC (264) Aston Villa FC (275) West Ham United FC.

Forza the Bengal Club.

Buckfast

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky

Parachute???

Planning on jumping off any bridges???

Steve, nice stats chump!!! I'd much rather be ranked higher and not have any trophies!!!:rolleyes:

Ps. "Great Seats"!!!:wa: :knvb:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forza Seahawks

From the amount of bevies consumed on the way there, while we were there and on the ride back, really could there have been better seats???

I think I'll sit in the same "great seats" when Man United destroy Celtic!!!:D

Ps. Sutton is an English twat!!!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
since teams like Dunfermline sit back and let the Forces of Darkness score 6 against them.

Whatever Chrissy. :D
When are you lot going to discuss the 90th minute peno the Mason, err I mean the ref called?

But thanks on the congrats though. ;)

BTW, our wager.
I am willing to forgo my case of Mother's Milk McKewans Strong Ale as I feel my win was tainted.
Never in doubt, but tainted nonetheless.
I agree, a playoff wouldn't have been appropriate to ensure our dominance was established in stone or should I say silver.
In that, a groveling congratulary pint the next time we play will suffice.
You have to bow though when presenting to me. :D

Yes, we're once..
Twice..
Soon to be threeee times the champions...

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You fcukin' fruit loop. Tainted? C'mon tae fcuk! What's fcukin' tainted about it?

I guess you feel that Celtic's UEFA runner's up medal was "tainted", also. Why? Because Porto scored more goals?

Going forward please support Celtic. I can't watch you grovel in the shame of victory when Rangers win by 10 points next year. Our new signing (for the second time) Jardel will ensure that this happens.

Jardel and DeBoer upfront. Ya dancer!

Buckfast

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks,

If your intrepretation of the Dunfermline/Rangers match is anything to go by, you know fcuk all about football.

So, please carry on wanking to your Becks centerfold, supporting your other favorite teams (I guess it would be the Anaheim Angels, whoever wins the Devils/Ducks series and probably the San Antonio Spurs, although the Mavs looked good last night) and lip synching to old Spice Girls tunes. But please don't comment on things you don't have a fcukin' clue about.

PS - I guess you must be from Bromley if you are Man Ure supporter, eh? Only 300 miles away, but you have a connection to the club I'm sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0