Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League Results 2002/03

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast ......

If your intrepretation of the Dunfermline/Rangers match is anything to go by, you know fcuk all about football.

Hard to see the forest through the fcuking trees eh tosser ?? Maybe you should re-read the posts man, I make one comment about some blind kid in goal for Dunfermline and it gets you wound up to that extent ?? Wow ........ give your fcuking head a shake ....... if any impartial viewer to the match saw the goals that were flying in, I'm sure they too would question the validity of them. Fcuking joke ......

PS - I guess you must be from Bromley if you are Man Ure supporter, eh? Only 300 miles away, but you have a connection to the club I'm sure.

Haven't heard that one before you un-original cnut ........ anything original to say for a change ?? No, I didn't think so ..........

Good fcuking luck in the transfer market in the offseason as you're now apparently 60 million quid in the red. You do have your 3 trophies that you can hold up though :rolleyes: .

Maybe you can enlighten everyone in this thread about your tactical knowledge of the Scottish Premier League and vision of Jardel and DeBoer up front ........ in fact, do us all a favour and piss off back to your Ranger web pages and post on them, you're fcuking boring me .........

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C-side,

Great post. Way to get stuck in, pal. Awfully quiet lately, eh?

Walks,

Wound up? Not at all, tosser, or better yet, you un-original cnut .

Tactical knowledge of Scottish Football and how it relates to Jardel and DeBoer? Gladly. I would say their partnership would be somewhat similar to that of McCoist and Hateley. I think we would all agree, particularly you (purveyor of Scottish football), that they made a rather significant contribution to our consecutive run of League Championships, not so long ago.

Also, the aforementioned were the same two who gubbed Leeds in the European Champions League. Yes, that would be the same Leeds squad with Cantona. However, you probably don't remember those dark days, since Man Ure had yet to win a Premiership title.

As I was saying, Jardel, who has twice won the European Golden Boot, is extremely strong in the air and not so bad on the carpet either. DeBoer, skillful, pacey and great pedigree is not so bad either.

As it relates to the transfer market and Rangers debt, well, we really don't need to spend much. The best goalkeeper in Scotland (Klos). The best young midfield in Scotland (Fergie & Arteta). Next to Thompson, arguably the best winger in Scotland (Loverkrands). Sort out Amorouso and things look peachy fcukin' creamy.

All the best.

Buckfast

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers "The Champions of Scotland"

Walks, actually not too shabby for a cnut of a linesman and a shite dart tosser that can't even beat KNVB!!!:p However your attempt to defend who you are and where your from is pointless... God knows my roots have come into question once or twice!!!:rolleyes:

Every Ned on this thread has taken the piss out of the likes of Buckfast or myself at one time or another... Most Blue nosers get stick from the hoop cnuts (except RF cause "his da was Orange and his mammy green" and he sits on a fence)... The thing is, knowing the Gers are Champs and that Celtic (with all of their money and all :rolleyes: ) have collectively finished second in evey competition this season is enough satisfaction!!! Actually they didn't even get to the FA Cup final, because they shat the bed against some part timers !!!;)

Walks in short, get me my fcuking tickets to see Man Utd stuff O'Neills bhoys in Seattle!!!:eek: We'll have a few pints and I'll teach you a thing or two about the tradition and success of a wee team from the clean part of Glesga...

BTW, Cside is a tit ;)

Ps. I'm getting kind of thirsty Captain :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Walks
Hard to see the forest through the fcuking trees eh tosser ??

More like shrubs.
He can actually see through the forest as the last branches on the trees are three feet and up. :D
Bucky:
The reason I say tainted is because in reality it's a tie man.
Would you have not preferred to settle it once and for all in a playoff?
I would have my hun brotha.
And any more lip out out of you, your little project in my office gets delayed another week. ;)

Jardel signing for Rangers?
Fcuking magic.
Anyone who doesn't rate that guy is fcuked - he's awesome.
Walks:
I'm sure the guaranteed group stage in the CL for Rangers and the 40 odd million quid that goes with it will help our cash flow.
Thanks for the concern though. ;)

Puh-lease.
Enough about the match against the Fifers.
Chrissy Sutton has already made himself look like the clown he is on that one.
He's a fcuking wank who, as I've said before, would have done FCUK ALL in his career if it wasn't for Alan Shearer and Henrik Larsson.
As Bucky said, shall we start counting the 5+ games Celtic had this year?
EXACTLY.

Follow follow that. :p

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
....... and a shite dart tosser that can't even beat KNVB!!!

Guinness, I'll have you know that I beat that prat last time we played :D.

However your attempt to defend who you are and where your from is pointless

When did I ever attempt to defend who I am or where I'm from ?? I'll get you your tickets you prat as soon as you get me my $50 :D. I'll enjoy sitting beside you at the United / Celtic match as we sip Budweiser and hurl insults at each other :D.

Buckfast, where to start :rolleyes: ......... I agree 100% with you as Jardel is an exceptional player and realistically, is the only one that could give Larsson a run for the Golden Boot. However, his signing with Rangers is pure speculation at the moment and nothing's been finalized. Fcuk me ..... if I posted every possible transfer United were linked with over the years, we would have Zidane, Ronaldo, Rivaldo and Roberto Carlos playing for us. A piece of advice sunshine, don't count your chickens before they're hatched.

Yes, that would be the same Leeds squad with Cantona. However, you probably don't remember those dark days, since Man Ure had yet to win a Premiership title.

You must be fcuking joking me ...... of course I don't remember since I was probably supporting Leeds then right ??!! Think of something new to post for a change .......... Wanker

DeBoer, skillful, pacey and great pedigree is not so bad either.

You forgot overrated and rubbish ........... great pedigree because his brother plays for Barcelona ??!

As it relates to the transfer market and Rangers debt, well, we really don't need to spend much. The best goalkeeper in Scotland (Klos). The best young midfield in Scotland (Fergie & Arteta). Next to Thompson, arguably the best winger in Scotland (Loverkrands). Sort out Amorouso and things look peachy fcukin' creamy.

A lot of 'best of Scotland' in there :rolleyes: . Hate to burst your bubble lad but that's got you fcuk all at the European stage and at the World stage. If all you're interested in is Domestic glory, then Congratulations ............

RF ..........

40 odd million quid

????????? Don't forget that you have to still qualify mate ....... Rangers start in the 3rd Qualifying round and Celtic start in the 2nd Round ......... you'll get sweet fcuk all if you crash out early ...... To make 40 million quid, you've got to go a long way in the competition ........

Spot on with the Chris Sutton comments ......... I still can't believe there's people out there that are crying for him to be thrown into the England team ...........

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Walks
Rangers start in the 3rd Qualifying round and Celtic start in the 2nd Round .........

I stand corrected.
I thought it was one level up for each.
Rangers in the group phase; Celtic automatically in the 3rd.
Cheers. :mad:

;)

Listen before you go all Clockwork Orange (Don't forget we're on the same side here - Walks, I mean William, of Orange) and start giving us a bit of the old ultra violence, one thing:

Frank DeBoer couldn't wear Ronny's jock.
Frank was and is a bench warmer at Barca.
Ronald never was and is twice the player his brother is.
Mind you, I'd take Frank in a heartbeat.
He is orange after all.....:D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice one .......

Listen before you go all Clockwork Orange (Don't forget we're on the same side here - Walks, I mean William, of Orange) and start giving us a bit of the old ultra violence

Quality mate ........ Quality :D.

'I'm singing in the rain ....... just singing in the rain !!!!!'

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another original comment .......

Forlan couldn't score in a brothel. However, he did score a couple of massive goals against Liverpool and Chelsea that were instrumental in United winning the title. Other than that, he's crap ....... could say that for a few others as well but I'm trying to keep within the Scottish thread ......... :rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DeBoer

RF, Frank was the Captain at Barca when Ronny was there, so him being called a bench warmer is like saying Bucky is a big man!!!:rolleyes: Furthermore, it was NOT a tie!!! Get that through your green & white skull...:rolleyes:

Walks, the $50 is in the mail!!!;)
As for this:
I'll enjoy sitting beside you at the United / Celtic match as we sip Budweiser and hurl insults at each other .

Get this straight, we will be throwing insults at the mob in Green!!!:D

Forza Man United:wa:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We'll have a few pints and I'll teach you a thing or two about the tradition and success of a wee team from the clean part of Glesga

You might need to learn something yourself, Guinness, before attempting to teach someone else. :rolleyes:

RF,

I will follow through with the bet. Maybe Buckfast could do the same on his previous bets. Hardly likely though.

All the banter of the blue noses really comes through in the end though. You don't hear a peep from them until they ran away with the league championship. The only TWO fans are obviously Bucky and RF, the former just out of hatred for the green and white hoops.

Jardel Smardel. One tackle from Bobo and he will be done next year, IF he would be that silly to actually play for Rangers.

Yes, three second place finishes is a bitter pill to swallow but you must know how it feels, as it just happened two years ago.

Still, we will be loyal Celtic fans.

Captain

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness

I have always found a tit a usefull thing. The un-romantic side of Glasgow, are obviously uniformed, also probably full of pre-mature ejaculators(can I say that on here)also.

But I degress from the thread.

Rangers won, well done, they are still shite. Did the rankings say 8th?

cside.

greenandwhiteforeverthroughthickandthin!!!!!!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you calling Govan unromantic?
The shame. :eek:
Listen pal, I'm sure Glasgow was voted European City of Culture due to the fine establishment in Govan only. :D
And, you're still a tit. :p

Captain: No.
I insist on one pint with you on your hands and knees singing "You are the champions my friend...."
Nothing else will dae. ;)

Does anyone know when we play Dundee?

:wa:

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
King billy

Bucky + Guiness,
If you read how those standings were decided you would see that Celtic's 12 or so extra games this year helped them climb that list. As long as the rangers continue to shi@ the bed in Europe they will stay where they are. If domestic glory is good enough, then this year you have something to be proud of. I will take second in Uefa over domestic any day.
And Since you're lot have stooped low enough to make this a religious issue.
The Holy Grail would be something you pagans worship. I'm partial to the bible.
Steve.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jardel will be the second coming of Arteta. Otherwise another shite player for Rangers to waste what little money they have on. Jardel could not tie De Boer's boots let alone Henrik's.

Btw for Rangers to sign Jardel who else are they going to sell this summer. Amouo gone, Numan gone, Mols gone. Maybe they can get back a soccer ball for big BERT. Throw in a pair of boots and you can have Rickson as well. Why Jardel? As treble champions and from the sounds of things here European champions next year go for Renaldo. Surely the top players in Europe are being beaten back by sticks from Ibrox. To many to chose from.

Parkhead:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great points, Parkhead. Who wouldn't want to play for Rangers, especially with their European success over the years? Zidane, Raul, Carlos. They are obviously all within Rangers' grasp thanks to all the money they received for winning the CIS Cup and the League(1 goal difference). Money will be flowing in, especially if they complete the treble against a team which was trounced less than 2 weeks ago by the league runners-up. :rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not sure, but I'm sure they could give it a go......Although, de Boer is by far and away the best player on the Forces of Darkness.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the record, I was in Glasgow two years ago when Celtic won the treble.
In fact, I watched the game against Hibs when they did it.
They were stoked about the 'prestigious' treble.

Again, well done this year, I would have taken a chance at Euro glory over anything myself.
Domestic success alone isn't good enough, but ya know, I'LL FCUKING TAKE IT BABY!
It's obvious to me that all your knickers are in a twist on this and so therefore I'll give you the three finger salute.

If you will, read between the lines. :p

Does anyone know when we play Dundee? ;)

Ole...Ole, Ole, Ole....
We are the Champs...
We are the Champs...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0