Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Serbia - vs Croatia ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lots of fights also with Police coming to the field, just like today at Hastings....yeah damm good for local soccer

Everyone knew tensions would be high at this game. Two 60 year old Croatian men were boot fcuked by not one or two but a group of Kosovo supporters. I could never understand why a group of young guys would keep kicking anyone once they were down but were kicking them in the head. I am not saying I condone this but understand because I would have done the same if it were my father.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously if two teams can't even play a fcuken soccer game without fans fighting over religious / cultural differences then maybe they should give up being fans of anything.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone knew tensions would be high at this game. Two 60 year old Croatian men were boot fcuked by not one or two but a group of Kosovo supporters. I could never understand why a group of young guys would keep kicking anyone once they were down but were kicking them in the head. I am not saying I condone this but understand because I would have done the same if it were my father.

robj, I"m confused by your post? :confused:

****ing shcoking if this is happening........:(

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
robj, I"m confused by your post? :confused:

****ing shcoking if this is happening........:(

at the div 2 game...not at percy perry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacific2010
Big show at Hastings today

Croatian versus Kosova

not so sure about the final score but everybody showed up....

Punches...pushing

ahhhh also the VANCOUVER POLICE

Pacific2010

Sons of the two 60 year old men that had the boots laid to them a few ago by the Kosova team, after the NK Hrvat game, confronted the Kosova team and couple of punches were thrown. That's what I heard anyway.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Premier game was excellent, a large crowd, good soccer. Lots of VMSL execs there to run the PA system and enjoy themselves. It was a better event than any Whitecap game in many years.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Premier game was excellent, a large crowd, good soccer. Lots of VMSL execs there to run the PA system and enjoy themselves. It was a better event than any Whitecap game in many years.

That's the way it should be. I agree leave the other crap back there. Sorry to mix up the thread I was responding to someones earlier post.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rob it depends what type of lap top you have and what kind of phone. You are fishing for somthing as usual. Some times I wonder what side you realy represent. This is moder time you just have to keap up with it. We all like Cheries don't you. Spend few bucks and you will be able to send an emal from any place. Full stadium and no fight I gues my meeting did pay off. It is grate to see Balcan folks sit together and injoy the game. Big thankls goes to all the Cro boys and to all the Ser boys. This should be a leson for Caps and Toronto. This is why Dale can not win a game for life of it. Local soccer has to inprove. We have to stop cadering to American kids. Our kids must have a place top play. People will come. Well done Rubin and rest of the board.

Googles

Nov 10, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
11-16-2008, 11:28 PM #26 (permalink)
Mr Base

TTP Friends: (0) Re: [VMSL Division 2] NotSoccerRelatedMostlyBSThread, Nov/Dec, 2008/09

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young man whats with your head. Stay posative. Community. You with your mouth do not belong to no community. Faul moth. Grass clipper maybe. Tonights game was very good lots of folks and fun to watch. Just like back home when we used to play.

I thought you were in Ottawa??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0