Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Serbia - vs Croatia ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googles

Nov 10, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
11-16-2008, 11:54 PM #74 (permalink)
Mr Base

TTP Friends: (0) Re: Serbia - vs Croatia ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What was the score boys? I am just comming back from Ottawa.

26 minutes after your previous post?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are you trying to say. That I was at the game. You must be socking on a funny gas. You guys as detectives. Lets face it you ran when Johny and Mark got cought.
Rob it could have been your detective work that sent both of the to do bit of time. And perhaps the tubs before that. Do not comme to me with yoour BS.
Boys up at Burnaby School be dam carefull of him and a new commer. I wonder if A leg got to do anthing with detective work.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are you trying to say. That I was at the game. You must be socking on a funny gas. You guys as detectives. Lets face it you ran when Johny and Mark got cought.
Rob it could have been your detective work that sent both of the to do bit of time. And perhaps the tubs before that. Do not comme to me with yoour BS.
Boys up at Burnaby School be dam carefull of him and a new commer. I wonder if A leg got to do anthing with detective work.

What the f@ck is that?????:eek::eek:
so confused

orletafc

Nov 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game had to drive a car full of tipsy guys back hme. Genesis did good but there weren't enough of them. RCMP in uniform good I liked when they took our pictures and all. I was on the Serbian side we had a couple of Officers in plain clothes. They weren't cheering or speaking to anyone so one of the guys finally said:

- Sir you dropped your badge it's 1row ahead of you

The guys started looking all of us laughed our heads of. Their cover was blown.......

I liked the BBB flag who brought it on the Croatian side? The -"U" scarved- kids were a bit much since some didn't even understand Croatian/Serbian...... but I guess they wanted to be part of "something", right?

orletafc

Nov 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know whose TV Crew that was at the game? RCMP, Croat, Serb, VMSL, or TV? Also what was the cost of the Stadium rental? Would getting a liquor license have been too hard or dangerous?

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great atmosphere last night. Better then any Whitecaps game i have been too.
I'm not a fan of turf. But you can see lots of the balls getting away from the guys cause of it. Not many pretty games played on turf. Through balls are almost impossible on wet turf.
That being said. I thought both teams had great moments.

Liquor license would be dangerous. If its tough to get two pints at a caps game, imagine liquor there. No way they would approve of it.

I thought the event was put on very well. Lots of security. Lots of people. Very well organized. Good on Serbia for hosting a class event.
THis game was louder then Canada (u20) vs Brazil a couple years back.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's the way it should be. Two good sides playing each other. Just think if we all could play premier games in a closed stadium. Folks woud come.Youth clubs play before a senior club. U16 to U18 as a reserve side. That is the only way soccer will go forward here. Bobby is on the right track with Caps developing their owen talent.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see Branco with Cacca. All eyes open. Whats going on all the dam croats are becomming cops. Easy money looks like.

GEORDIE

May 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
hi when is the next croatia v serbia game - been reading the posts above + it seems theres plenty of excitement at these games.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is "Mr.Base" getting paid for all his posts?or just here to stir the pot.Can i get a full time job with t.t.p.?too/s/to/tu........
while we are at it,i would highly rekomand a spell check,or try to maek english ur frst language
The 1st games against croatia were great .....good times...
Next game "geordie"is July 17(This Friday Night)Nations Cup)@7:45 Hugh Boyd,go to the nationscup.com ..........

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is "Mr.Base" getting paid for all his posts?or just here to stir the pot.Can i get a full time job with t.t.p.?too/s/to/tu........
while we are at it,i would highly rekomand a spell check,or try to maek english ur frst language
The 1st games against croatia were great .....good times...
Next game "geordie"is July 17(This Friday Night)Nations Cup)@7:45 Hugh Boyd,go to the nationscup.com ..........

if my calculations are correct MR.BASE has been off the payroll for the past 7 months..:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0