Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Setanta Soccer Resort Vancouver to Vegas Cup

Niall Swan

Mar 5, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi Folks...

I hope this email is suitable in etiquette and not too commercial. We're running an adult tournament with some great prizes, in association with the MLS and Setanta on April 18 at Burnaby Lakes on Field Turf, and wanted to let folks know...

There's also some comp trips to Vegas for some of the winning teams to our August tournament in Las Vegas!

Full info below!
Thanks
Niall Swan

Soccer Resort Vancouver Cup – April 18, 2009 - Win a Team Weekends in Las Vegas, and Comp Beer!
Get your team photo taken, and it may appear on Setanta Sports Channel (National T.V!) a few weeks later.

Join the Soccer Resort in Vancouver for our inaugural 7v7 outdoor tournament, with 4/5 games on great field turf fieldsat Burnaby Lakes, and complimentary beer (post tournament of course), sponsored by Carlsberg. We have multiple Men’s, Women’s and Coed divisions – Open, Division 1, Division 2, Division 3, Over 30’s Over 40’s and Over 50’s.

All teams win $100’s of Soccer Resort credits that can be used for Las Vegas and all winning teams (usually 5-8 teams) will be placed in a hat with one team lucky winning a complimentary hotel and tournament two night weekend in Las Vegas for our August tournament (Aug 28/29)!

As part of our partnership with Setanta Sports, if your team photo is taken at the event, you might get your team pic on Setanta Sports during a Premiership game a few weeks later. Make sure and sign-up early. Other upcoming tournaments include New York City, Boston, Las Vegas in March, Costa Rica, Miami, and more. More info visit www.soccerresort.com email travel@soccerresort.com or call 718 433 2452

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice email :rolleyes:

Something tells me Niall won't be back checking for responses. Well, at least not in the other threads he started here that I already deleted :mad:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good preseason training though Freddy. It would probably only take 4 weeks to recover :D

Niall Swan

Mar 5, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheesh lads, you really give a newbie a going over. Definitely Taking the P. out of me. Firstly, apologies, I wasn't sure where to post. My friend Pete, who plays for WestSide United said this would be a good place to let folks know about the tournament.

Secondly, our Vegas tournament is in the evening in August, and it's up by Red Rock, so it's cooler by about 15 degrees - first game is hot, and after that it's pretty decent - we've been running it for about 7 years, so we know what we're doing. And we actually have quite a few BC teams that have joined us over the years. We've got a Dec tournament in Vegas as well as March (this weekend actually with some BC teams)...

Again apologies for any offence, just an out of towner trying to let people know about it.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your friend Pete took the piss outta you by telling you to post a commercial advertisement on TTP.

Well played Pete.

:D

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheesh lads, you really give a newbie a going over. Definitely Taking the P. out of me. Firstly, apologies, I wasn't sure where to post. My friend Pete, who plays for WestSide United said this would be a good place to let folks know about the tournament.

Secondly, our Vegas tournament is in the evening in August, and it's up by Red Rock, so it's cooler by about 15 degrees - first game is hot, and after that it's pretty decent - we've been running it for about 7 years, so we know what we're doing. And we actually have quite a few BC teams that have joined us over the years. We've got a Dec tournament in Vegas as well as March (this weekend actually with some BC teams)...

Again apologies for any offence, just an out of towner trying to let people know about it.

Hey Niall!

How are you mate? I was one of the lads that was down in Vegas last year with Pedro et al......got robbed....might ring a bell?:D

Quality tournament mate....ridiculous memories.....of what I do remember:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Let's put a TTP team together.......and go to Vegas. :) Seriously, can we make this happen? An over 40s team like......:D Or over 35s :)

Niall Swan

Mar 5, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Niall!

How are you mate? I was one of the lads that was down in Vegas last year with Pedro et al......got robbed....might ring a bell?:D

Quality tournament mate....ridiculous memories.....of what I do remember:D

Indeed Mate, I remember well. What a small world! Your lads were great, and of course I remember the saucy nature of your own story! :)

We just had a bunch of teams down here in BC for this weekend (March), and we're up with you April 18. Will we see you in LV this August? Or are you once bitten, twice shy...

Niall Swan

Mar 5, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you volunteering to organise?

:D

All I'll say (quite oppportunistically) is we've made it easy to organize - no need to collect money - your team mates can go in and pay online...pretty easy...

anyway, no more shameless promotion - see you April 18 perhaps ;)

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
J: "gifted" does NOT mean wearing a hockey helmet and riding a short yellow bus.:D

Hopefully see you Saturday....

Trece

Niall Swan

Mar 5, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lads; I'm going to take the liberty of posting a Youtube link to our August tournament in Vegas last year and you'll see the Vantreights of VISL scoring a nice goal early on. This represented only some of their scoring that weekend...

Hope to see some of you April 18 for the tournament at Burnaby lakes - comp beer afterwards and some great giveaways to our Las Vegas tournament!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNY34eM-82c&eurl]YouTube - SOCCER RESORT 2008-LAS VEGAS 1 of 7 .mov[/ame]

Thanks!
Niall

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, I'm sold... there's a lot of shade on the fields in Vegas :D

Free beer is a good motivator too, just don't tell the wife :eek:

Niall - what size are the fields?

Cheers,