Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Setanta Soccer Resort Vancouver to Vegas Cup

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, I'm sold... there's a lot of shade on the fields in Vegas :D

Free beer is a good motivator too, just don't tell the wife :eek:

Niall - what size are the fields?

Cheers,

Regs.

Is size important at that age?:bronco::D:bronco:

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks niall i registered but just waiting for everyone on my team to pay up then i will enter us. cya on the 18th should be a fun day.
who else on the forum is playing?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is the competetive level like for the 18th? As compared to VMSL, how would open and Div 1 levels compare?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was looking for a bit more information than that. I would suppose that any teams in the BCs will not have players entering of course. I am just looking for input as to whom might be entering in what division.

Thanks, Sir M.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was looking for a bit more information than that. I would suppose that any teams in the BCs will not have players entering of course. I am just looking for input as to whom might be entering in what division.

Thanks, Sir M.

im entering us as div 1 if you go on the site it explains the differences between the divisions im way too lazy or i would post it for you

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds fun guys ,Unfortunately our div 2 team is in Squamish and our Premier team is playing on Sunday at 2pm vs Sooke/Norvan in the Provincials at the same park. Maybe some of you will still be there haveing beers over beers.

Niall Swan

Mar 5, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks niall i registered but just waiting for everyone on my team to pay up then i will enter us. cya on the 18th should be a fun day.
who else on the forum is playing?

Hey man - I can answer that question next year, a little better, but this year the first year I can't match aliases to teams ;).

We're looking forward to it - I'm a big fan of BC as I have family out there many years.

I'd say Division 1 would be comparable to maybe D2 in the VMSL, as don't forget the better teams are likely still in the provincials...

hey Rich - how's tricks? Tell Dave and the lads I said hello...

Cheers
N

Niall Swan

Mar 5, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Folks, just a reminder, we're closing out registration this weekend...

All payments / registrations need to be in and made by Monday at the very latest...

See you in 10 days!

Niall

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0