Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2007-2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCK a big couple of wins the last couple of weeks. I was wondering if the BBQ is happening on Sunday? I could go for a couple of Spicy Geegers!

Why, you leaving Columbus? I knew things aren't great but there is always the over 40's team next year...

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sarge tell HOS about the Butch Goring helmet you wore at training! Hos Benji might be back in provincials and always talks about those 5 goals in a 20min. span! How is that 3rd degree burn on the back of your neck? Did it scar?

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's why he isn't invited to our Sunday post game barbecue at Hastings. Sir M., I still owe you....
Hopefully, it is a good occasion!
SCK

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sarge would only take my name off the tree if Tee had a pair to these. Did he have any surgery of late.

hos

Attachments

• 42mar5-loving-the-view.jpg
    42mar5-loving-the-view.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 88

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be honest Sir Maximum..........Nothing much to say here.

You and your VMSL clones are convinced that you will once again walk all over the lowly FVSL boys come cup time?

In the last four years, a Fraser Valley team has won the B C' s three times!

Like any Big Championship pal it doesn't matter what league you play in, it who shows up to win?

So you and your Fcucked Up Rankings can go on drinking the Koolaid and keep believing how good your teams really are?

Three out of Four boys.........That's not luck.......That's just boys showing up!

Rank This Sir M...................Go Big or Go Home!

Oh i know, we just got lucky..........:rolleyes:

Keep drinking the Koolaid boys..........See you all at the dance.....Ooops, some of you!

Like i said Sir Maximum..............................Not much to say here pal.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good teams also know how to rebuild and bring in new players.

Next year the squad will even be stronger now that four new boys are ready to go over thirty five..........

Maybe even five when Thriller Miiler signs as a player and not just a practice player....:D....You know he's coming!

We talked about it for a long time last night as a team about the VMSL and the FVSL.

One very key factor for all of our players is this.....We only had Two Sunday Morning games this season!

90% of our players have kids who play sports and so on. To play Friday Nights and not play on Sunday at 10 am is huge for most of us.

You have the rest of the weekend to get on with what is really important but still enjoy the game.

Don't get me wrong here..........Playing on Sunday is nice.......Just not when your kids are now playing sports. (Firemen are a classic example........right Scotty.)

With over a quarter of our team now living out in Langley.....It's nice not having to travel out to the Downtown core or to the North Shore.

And yes boys This Is Our Choice!

See you soon..................Hopefully at Newton in the first round!

To be the Champ.............You gotta beat the Champ!

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One very key factor for all of our players is this.....We only had Two Sunday Morning games this season!

90% of our players have kids who play sports and so on. To play Friday Nights and not play on Sunday at 10 am is huge for most of us.

You have the rest of the weekend to get on with what is really important but still enjoy the game.

With over a quarter of our team now living out in Langley.....It's nice not having to travel out to the Downtown core or to the North Shore.

Coach, you are spot on about this shout... ALL masters games should be played Friday nights! But, Coach, you used to love the trips to the NS with the Big Man and Jonesy ;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is funny is that it takes about the same amount of time to go from Langley to Delta or Peace Arch these days as it does to go from Langley to the North Shore.

I would imagine the trip out to Mission or Abbotsford is even longer.

:D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So true Luch........Nobody can replace the Big Man!

God bless Dougie Adlem!

Stay out of this KNVB................;)

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is, with all due respect, rather lame.

Where is Coach? Or Moneyman?

Well Lordship I have been doing the unthinkable i have been working like the rest of you poor bastards especially Hos and Rf. Fcukin brutal, I am used to spending my days seeing what new toy i would purchase from the States:cool:. Like the old theory one persons misfortune is anothers gain, just ask Phatanslow:D Anyhow asking where Coach is, that draws comparisons to the weather in Vancouver. We've had a couple quite sunny days(silence from coach) but you know when the rain returns and it will there is going to be a downpour of postings from Coach. Some weather patterns never change.:p Summer isn't that far away and Coach will make a post like my ex wife use too, me me me look at me I am so great give me more money. Wifes and girlfriends are replacible but Coaches rants aren't Rangers Champs or Chumps:confused: I'll put money on Champs.:eek:

p.s Coach can you have Rf wear my jersey in practice to stretch it out, it felt a little snug the first game back:)

$$$MAN

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The endless debate over which league is better ...yawn ... who cares ! Everyone has an opinion ..so what !
I was reading one of coaches rants about the Mighty Rangers the other day and BAMM it came to me !
Does anyone remember that cartoon from back in the day.. the one where there is a huge bulldog walking down the sidewalk and right beside him is this yappy little runt of a dog . He's going along chirping everyone really thinking he is something because with his huge buddy beside him he feels he is someone to be reckoned with . At the end the yappy little dog receives a beating because he chirped someone when his big buddy wasn't around to protect him.
Reminds me of Coach ( the yappy little dog ) and the Rangers team ( the big bulldog ) . Take away the bulldog and the yappy little dog has nothing and would end up getting punted into next week, because what is he on his own ??? .:wa::wa:
Just my opinion of course !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0