Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2009-2010

Who will finish #1 in The Rankings before the BCs?

• West Van FC (VMSL)

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Sapperton Rovers (VMSL)

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Columbus FC (VMSL)

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Port Coquitlam Castillians (FVSL)

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Delta United (FVSL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peace Arch FC (FVSL)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Richmond United (VMSL)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • South Delta United (FVSL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portuguese Club of Vancouver (VMSL)

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Other (from VMSL, FVSL, NSCL or VISL)

Votes: 10 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This year i have watched at least half a dozen games in the nscl league and don t think they would give any team in Sir M's top 20 a game!

Roma would there full team out might be the closiest in competeting if there were any... :)

Conductor i know your a great coach and a very demanding but looks like this year you had to compete with a salary cap and your squad isn t as talented as last year! I know its early and would not doubt if things changed. I do have season tickets to your games and still enjoy coming out...:)

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
This year i have watched at least half a dozen games in the nscl league and don t think they would give any team in Sir M's top 20 a game!

Roma would there full team out might be the closiest in competeting if there were any... :)

Conductor i know your a great coach and a very demanding but looks like this year you had to compete with a salary cap and your squad isn t as talented as last year! I know its early and would not doubt if things changed. I do have season tickets to your games and still enjoy coming out...:)

FANTABULOUS,

Are you hinting some coaching changes for PCOV ???:D

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M i am looking forward to your TOP 20 this week....

PS: If you notice a overweight gentleman in a grey 1988 cutlas cierra with rusted out rims watching your game this saturday.. Dont be shy, come and say hello as fantabulous will be out scouting games;)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I apologize for the delay, but everyone out there will appreciate the lack of metaphor, hyperbole, abbreviations, latin based references, etc in this week's rankings. I am in a hurry, so here we go with a shortened version of:

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2009-2010:

1. West Van FC (VMSL). Last week's rank: 4. West Van banged off back to back shutout victories this last two weeks, and are four points clear at the top of the VMSL standings. Away to PCOV next.

2. Columbus FC (VMSL). Last week's rank: 5. Columbus had a tie and a big win over the last two weeks. Cliff Avenue next.

3. Wickham FC (VMSL). Last week's rank: 1. Wickham drops afer tying Columbus and then getting soundly beaten by a much lower ranked team up at Griffin. They need to wake up this week over at CAP, in a big way.

4. Port Coquitlam Castillians (FVSL). Last week's rank: 3. This team has done a lot of boasting, but unfortunately have not played very much. They tied two weeks ago, and did not play on the weekend. They play Surrey Heat, a team that lost 8-1 on the weekend, this coming week.

5. Portuguese Club of Vancouver (FMSL). Last week's rank: 13. PCOV has rattled off back to back wins against higher ranked sides, and move way up. Home to West Van next.

6. Peace Arch FC (FVSL). Last week's rank: 9. This team has been displaying a habit of not losing, and getting results against higher ranked sides of late...always a recipe for success in these rankings. They get the week off as a result.

7. Delta United (FVSL). Last week's rank: 7. Delta had a win and a tie over the last two weeks, and hence, hold their position. They play GEU next.

8. Sapperton Rovers (VMSL). Last week's rank: 2. Sapp had a fortnight that they would just as soon put behind them. Home to Metroford this weekend.

9. Surrey United (VMSL). Last week's rank: 17. SU has had a great last two weeks, with two emphatic wins. Home to Wickham next in what should be a battle.

10. White Rock United (FVSL). Last week's rank: 11. WRU, a bit like the two Bearcubs at the Sutherland Secondary 1987 Graduation Formal, had a bye and a tie the last two weeks. NDAU next.

11. Richmond United (VMSL). Last week's rank: 6. Staff are wondering WTF has happened to this team over the last few weeks? Westside Sunday, in what is shaping up as a draw. But the game will be closer than the score indicates.

12. Metro Ford Firefighters (VMSL). Last week's rank: 18. The away win over Wickham moves this team way up. A similar result this week could put them top ten, staff report.

13. West Side (VMSL). Last week's rank: 8. This team is another that has gone in the wrong direction over the past two weeks. They need to suck it up at home a bit this weekend.

14. South Delta United (FVSL). Last week's rank: 10. SDU is another team that had a bye and a tie, the latter against an unranked side...hence the drop. All Blacks next.

15. Mission FC Blues (FVSL). Last week's rank: 15. Mission holds their spot after a DNP and a beating up of a team that is seriously struggling. PAU next.

16. Aldergrove United (FVSL). Last week's rank: 20. Yet another team with a bye and a win over in the FVSL this last two weeks. Sikh next.

17. North Delta Alumni United (FVSL). Last week's rank: 14. 5-5? White Rock United next.

18. Cliff Avenue United (VMSL). Last week's rank: 16. Make no mistake about it, Cliff are currently struggling. Having said that, once they get a few guys back, staff are predicting that they will be moving up in these rankings.

19. Nordic FC (NSCL). Last week's rank: unranked. This team is unbeaten and untied in the NSCL. Huge game against Coveside this coming week.

20. Peace Arch United (FVSL). Last week's rank 12. A loss and a tie drops PAU. Mission next.

So there you have it for this week. Good luck to all teams featured in Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2009-2010.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I apologize for the delay, but everyone out there will appreciate the lack of metaphor, hyperbole, abbreviations, latin based references, etc in this week's rankings. I am in a hurry, so here we go with a shortened version of:

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2009-2010:

1. West Van FC (VMSL). Last week's rank: 4. West Van banged off back to back shutout victories this last two weeks, and are four points clear at the top of the VMSL standings. Away to PCOV next.

2. Columbus FC (VMSL). Last week's rank: 5. Columbus had a tie and a big win over the last two weeks. Cliff Avenue next.

3. Wickham FC (VMSL). Last week's rank: 1. Wickham drops afer tying Columbus and then getting soundly beaten by a much lower ranked team up at Griffin. They need to wake up this week over at CAP, in a big way.

4. Port Coquitlam Castillians (FVSL). Last week's rank: 3. This team has done a lot of boasting, but unfortunately have not played very much. They tied two weeks ago, and did not play on the weekend. They play Surrey Heat, a team that lost 8-1 on the weekend, this coming week.

5. Portuguese Club of Vancouver (FMSL). Last week's rank: 13. PCOV has rattled off back to back wins against higher ranked sides, and move way up. Home to West Van next.

6. Peace Arch FC (FVSL). Last week's rank: 9. This team has been displaying a habit of not losing, and getting results against higher ranked sides of late...always a recipe for success in these rankings. They get the week off as a result.

7. Delta United (FVSL). Last week's rank: 7. Delta had a win and a tie over the last two weeks, and hence, hold their position. They play GEU next.

8. Sapperton Rovers (VMSL). Last week's rank: 2. Sapp had a fortnight that they would just as soon put behind them. Home to Metroford this weekend.

9. Surrey United (VMSL). Last week's rank: 17. SU has had a great last two weeks, with two emphatic wins. Home to Wickham next in what should be a battle.

10. White Rock United (FVSL). Last week's rank: 11. WRU, a bit like the two Bearcubs at the Sutherland Secondary 1987 Graduation Formal, had a bye and a tie the last two weeks. NDAU next.

11. Richmond United (VMSL). Last week's rank: 6. Staff are wondering WTF has happened to this team over the last few weeks? Westside Sunday, in what is shaping up as a draw. But the game will be closer than the score indicates.

12. Metro Ford Firefighters (VMSL). Last week's rank: 18. The away win over Wickham moves this team way up. A similar result this week could put them top ten, staff report.

13. West Side (VMSL). Last week's rank: 8. This team is another that has gone in the wrong direction over the past two weeks. They need to suck it up at home a bit this weekend.

14. South Delta United (FVSL). Last week's rank: 10. SDU is another team that had a bye and a tie, the latter against an unranked side...hence the drop. All Blacks next.

15. Mission FC Blues (FVSL). Last week's rank: 15. Mission maintains their spot after a DNP and a beating up of a team that is seriously struggling. PAU next.

16. Aldergrove United (FVSL). Last week's rank: 20. Yet another team with a bye and a win over in the FVSL this last two weeks. Sikh next.

17. North Delta Alumni United (FVSL). Last week's rank: 14. 5-5? White Rock United next.

18. Cliff Avenue United (VMSL). Last week's rank: 16. Make no mistake about it, Cliff are currently struggling. Having said that, once they get a few guys back, staff are predicting that they will be moving up in these rankings.

19. Nordic FC (NSCL). Last week's rank: unranked. This team is unbeaten and untied in the NSCL. Huge game against Coveside this coming week.

20. Peace Arch United (FVSL). Last week's rank 12. A loss and a tie drops PAU. Mission next.

So there you have it for this week. Good luck to all teams featured in Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2009-2010.

Sir M i notice a lack of the letters that spell GEU here in the rankings, this could not be from the other chit chat that Sir M was observing and noticed that a certain $$$MAN had won the coveted drunken SFU Alumni golf tournament. Punish me Sir M not my mates on the field. Read the inscription of $$$MANS name on the trophy. Money can't buy that Sir M only god given talent and 2 drinks per hole. Look at the envelope under the mat by the back door, there is enough there to get us in to the top 10.

$$$MAN

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moneyman, as us from UBC say, any golf result east of Alma does not really count.

A result for GEU coming up this week will though.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scotty everyone is so grumpy lately, it is not worth the effort.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a83XCfp36sM"]YouTube- Midol Commercial Sick Boyfriend[/ame]

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M is not a happy camper right now and I think SCP is going to take over the rankings.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C'mon SirM, we'll play nice. We all know this is just for fun and that your rankings mean absolutely fcuk all.

One last one, for old times sake. I promise everyone will be happy and will thank you for making an accurate and honest, unbiased ranking of the teams.

Really, can anybody argue that we arent' #1 right now? ;)

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You aren't:eek:
Can't be #1 when you haven't played anyone in 3 weeks.....(yes,that includes the 15-0 game)....hence the statement:D

Cheers!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And i believe it's against his better judgment to put an FVSL team at the top of these rankings. He has a reputation you know! Not sure what it is but i'm sure he wants to keep it.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And i believe it's against his better judgment to put an FVSL team at the top of these rankings.

Au contraire mon ami, au contraire.
It's happened before, albeit you have to win the BCs to get there...;)

You need to earn your respect from his Knightship first.

Valley staff are providing early reports though MBE that the Coast Meridians appear to be the team to beat out of the FVSL this year.
Jinx. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0