Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2009-2010

Who will finish #1 in The Rankings before the BCs?

• West Van FC (VMSL)

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Sapperton Rovers (VMSL)

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Columbus FC (VMSL)

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Port Coquitlam Castillians (FVSL)

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Delta United (FVSL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peace Arch FC (FVSL)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Richmond United (VMSL)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • South Delta United (FVSL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portuguese Club of Vancouver (VMSL)

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Other (from VMSL, FVSL, NSCL or VISL)

Votes: 10 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well that's what you get for making everybody wait for 2 weeks. A bunch of Pissy, Done with this Christmas Crap already, has beens.

ALASKA

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M thanks for keeping this t.t.piss site always interesting.I wish you and your family a MERRY X MAS and HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR....CHEERS

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teamster, thanks for your attention to detail, it was Wickham that I meant. And Whitehart and Alaska, thanks for the holiday wishes, all the best over the holidays. Whitehart, I looked it up, I think he had something like 62 goals in 118 games for them.

Back to the eggnog.

Whitehart

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think he had something like 62 goals in 118 games for them.

I'm sure he did, A legend at Spurs and right up there with the best of all time... he was even playing the last time Spurs scored 9 at the Lane thirty somewhat years ago...... Not bad for a Scottish international:)

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
[Señor M que sus grados son mierdas totales. El Trueno de Geu merece estar ahí adentro.:confused: Yo le rehuiré para el resto del año. No más mordidas. Continuaré bebiendo en el invierno en casa en México. La única persona en TTP que comprende una mordida es Taxista. ¡A todo el otro TTPer tiene un próspero Año Nuevo! :D

$$$MAN

I hope nothing is lost in translation Sir M. Get the hired help to explain this to you. Back in two more weeks. How do poor people get through the winter:confused:
]

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M is actually fluent in several languages Moneyman, and you are entitled to your opinion that the rankings are shite I guess. By the way, excellent spelling, although your actual use of the Spanish language in the written form rivals that of Mr. Base with English, and you actually come in second in that comparison. At least you are top three in something! :wa:

BTW, GEU has actually been very close to cracking the rankings over the last few weeks.

Enjoy your holiday. Sir M

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M is actually fluent in several languages Moneyman, and you are entitled to your opinion that the rankings are shite I guess. By the way, excellent spelling, although your actual use of the Spanish language in the written form rivals that of Mr. Base with English, and you actually come in second in that comparison. At least you are top three in something! :wa:

BYW, GEU has actually been very close to cracking the rankings over the last few weeks.

Enjoy your holiday. Sir M

Es agradable oír otra persona tan es educado bien Señor M, pero aún entonces $$$MAN es todavía segundo a Señor M con sólo tres idiomas. He estado haciendo cuanto he estado pudiendo imitación de Rangerforever con un buffet de Tequila ayer, de ahí el lenguaje declamatorio español en Señor M.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, we will return to English because we are in Canada now.

The following teams have had recent consideration by rankings staff. Will any of them crack the top twenty by the end of the season?

Metro Ford Firefighters (VMSL Premier)
KLM Alemania (VMSL Div 1)
GEU Thunder (FVSL)
Roma (NSCL)
Abbotsford Brickmen (FVSL)
Romanian FC (VMSL Div 1)
Langley All Blacks (FVSL)
New Amsterdam FC (NSCL)

Thoughts anyone?

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moneyman:

Contrary to popular belief, Google translator is NOT your friend, especially when you are butchering Spanish like that. As the daemonspawn would say: Epic Fail. Necesite un poco mas practico con la idioma.

SirM, as always, enjoyable reading, even here on the beach in Maui, with nary a round ball in sight. Drop by if you have a chance; it's just off Lonsdale. Seriously.

Alla best,

Trece y La Señora (and the daemonspawn).

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The following teams have had recent consideration by rankings staff. Will any of them crack the top twenty by the end of the season?

Metro Ford Firefighters (VMSL Premier)
KLM Alemania (VMSL Div 1)
GEU Thunder (FVSL)
Roma (NSCL)
Abbotsford Brickmen (FVSL)
Romanian FC (VMSL Div 1)
Langley All Blacks (FVSL)
New Amsterdam FC (NSCL)

Thoughts anyone?

I wonder if a loss by the top ranked team to an unranked team would result in:
- the firing of their coach
- a move from outside the top 20 to the top 10 ....
rumor has it that there are several MFFF players getting healthy over the holidays and may result in 12 players in attendance.... now if we could only get the others changing rooms locked up just for fun.....

Happy New Year Boys !

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Taxman, it would not be the first time (as Hose pointed out at the time..."Shaheeeen!"...).

But seriously, the chances of the top ranked team's coach getting sacked are about similar to the chances of Mark Hughes being fired as Manchester City manager.

Happy New Year.

Sir M.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have just posted a poll on this thread, and that is who will finish #1 in the rankings pre BCs (ie the day before the draw) this year. Sapperton finished #1 last year, and then promptly lost in the first round. There is an "others" option, and that could include Surrey United or Wickham from the VMSL, or any other team from any of all of the leagues, including VISL.

Sir M.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M ......... by looking at your avatar, did you get a new suit for Christmas from Mrs. Sir M? Looks like a nice one. Is it from Big Steel? As you can see by my avatar, I FINALLY got my Grizzlies jersey that I've been waiting many years for.

JAGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0