Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2010-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC berths:

Confirmed last night. BC berths for Masters are as follows:

7 VMSL
5 VISL
4 FVSL
3 NSCL
1 NIML - North Island Masters League - new with 4 teams.

20 teams total.

JTL

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't wait to see a NIML team crack Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings!

Hopefully Sir M has sent staff already on a fact-finding mission, first stop being Seymour Pub of course :)

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That must have some guys from the valley pissed, as this new league gets a berth witha 25% chance of getting into the BC's before any games are even played!:D

1 NIML - North Island Masters League - new with 4 teams.

So how will the berths be done than? Last year I believe each league had their top team automatically placed in a group for seeding purposes! This year will those same teams get a bye? Or is it the other way around where the top 12 teams get a bye first round. Then the lower 8 playoff to see which 4 get in for the sweet 16 party? I personally think all the VMSL teams should get in, with the top 4 from the valley and than the #1 team from the Island get a bye as the 12 teams through the first round!!:D

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
.what are the details of this league cup tournament/what is it etc? M.

If it's the FVSL Bradner cup you're asking about, it's a league cup where all teams from all divisions can enter except the top 8 teams from the premier division (who are in the Pacific Cup). Single knock-out cup play. The Cup is down to the final 8.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hackman brings up a few good points here!!

I just saw that JTL had the BC Berths break down for this season. Yes FVSL got another berth which is great, but I don't understand how the VISL got another one and also added 1 more for NIML, which is really another berth for the island, so the Island ends up with 6 berths to are 4 FVSL berths?

I just looked at the VISL website:
8 teams in Masters A
14 teams in Masters B
4 teams in the new NIML
= 26 teams
FVSL
10 teams in Master Premier
16 teams in Masters Div 1
= 26 teams

6 Berths for the Island & only 4 Berths for FVSL, and did the VMSL need another Berth, shite almost every team from VMSL Masters premier makes it in the BC's, why even have league games.

It was like Halloween for every league as everyone got a treat , except for the NSCL who seemed to have gotten tricked!!:bronco:

Sancho IV

Sep 14, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you still trying to figure out what impact you have on the pitch WAB? Maybe, you are good at raising the flag when the ball goes into touch.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you still trying to figure out what impact you have on the pitch WAB? Maybe, you are good at raising the flag when the ball goes into touch.

Always got it right - running up and down the sidelines even making off-side calls for the ref!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This discussion does not really have any relevance to the rankings. Having said that, they may be out in the next day or so , or even tonght. Staff are predicting a few surprises!

Sir M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0