Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2010-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe we should have stayed in the Premier division. I think the massive amount of injuries last season early on discredited the quality team we had last season and have this season. Looking forward to a better game with PAU.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe we should have stayed in the Premier division. I think the massive amount of injuries last season early on discredited the quality team we had last season and have this season. Looking forward to a better game with PAU.

You don't get to choose, your record chooses for you.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You don't get to choose, your record chooses for you.

Bored i am sorry i have been busy travelling, now it is time to get back to business with Geu. I have been in talks with JTL and his Dad and yes money talks. JTL is going to look good in GEU colours and that my friend is going to be the kiss of death to his partner up front in Poco. Where did BJ Macdonald end up after playing with Gretzky? And how many goals did he score when he wasn't playing with Gretzky? As a child everyone boy dreamed of being Batman not Robin Bored. But hey someone has to be the side kick nanananananananana Robin! Doesn't sound right!

cheers Bored

$$$MAN

p.s Sir M your Annual Christmas Card should be arriving soon it is a little thicker than normal. Mrs M will be very pleased with what you are going to buy her this year. She likes reading about Geu in your top twenty

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moneyman, we don't need to discuss Sid and nuts in another thread do we? really?
Lets keep it to the Masters thread, or better yet, why don't you guys do it via PM's and save us the agony of reading it all.

Your friendly Neighborhood Moderator Man

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored i am sorry i have been busy travelling, now it is time to get back to business with Geu. I have been in talks with JTL and his Dad and yes money talks. JTL is going to look good in GEU colours and that my friend is going to be the kiss of death to his partner up front in Poco. Where did BJ Macdonald end up after playing with Gretzky? And how many goals did he score when he wasn't playing with Gretzky? As a child everyone boy dreamed of being Batman not Robin Bored. But hey someone has to be the side kick nanananananananana Robin! Doesn't sound right!

cheers Bored

Even JTL might struggle playing with you lot.
How many titles did Wayne win after he left the Oilers?
The difference here is that BJ sucked prior to hooking up with Wayne.

For the record I didn't dream of being Batman but clearly you did. On that note if we substitue the B with an F, I believe you will have fulfilled you boyhood dream, congrats.

Nanna na nana na nanana FATMAN. Fatman and Robin's Donuts!

Thank you for your input, obscurity is calling and wants you back where you belong.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even JTL might struggle playing with you lot.
How many titles did Wayne win after he left the Oilers?
The difference here is that BJ sucked prior to hooking up with Wayne.

For the record I didn't dream of being Batman but clearly you did. On that note if we substitue the B with an F, I believe you will have fulfilled you boyhood dream, congrats.

Nanna na nana na nanana FATMAN. Fatman and Robin's Donuts!

Thank you for your input, obscurity is calling and wants you back where you belong.

YouTube - Nelson

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No JTl would do just fine wherever he played. No my boyhood dream was to be rich Bored.
I better get a new personal trainer, Rangerforever is doing too good of a job.

cheers;

$$$MAN

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isn't that what your teamate Sydney does while he is playing with mens nuts?

$$$MAN

no just slapping them is my specialty,moneyhurt you need to get back to mclain park on thursday nights under shitty lights & start dreaming the dream again...............Just a thought,,,,,,Ah the good old days when GEU thunder use to be poco whomevers playing fraser valled div two D back in the day & still trying to live a dream in masters div 1...lollollollollol

sid
oh whats coming outta ur mouth next 'sids a weirdo ....he cant type....lives in a trailer with his dad....is on welfare....
bored & jACKTHEDAD just seem to be getting it done,I would have them two on my team on any given day....BORED? JACK?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda you are right. I have been really busy of late, so if anyone can fill me in on recent FVSL results involving ranked teams, that would be greatly appreciated. If that is provided, I should be able to get the rankings out in the next day or two...M.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately all but 1 game cancelled
(6)North Delta Utd Alumni A 1 - (1)White Rock Utd 2
And this game was abandoned according to website

Is it a replay?Or is that the final score?

Doesn't help much i know

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This thread hasn't been the same since Coach defected, and is now in hiding.

Sombody find him, put a bottle of Wild Turkey in one hand, and a laptop logged into TTP in the other.

Do it now, before it's too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0