Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2008 TTP Christmas Bash!

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I also hope to attend, if Bronco shows up I will bring some Collective Agreements to show what a good boss gives their employees ;).

There's something you union swine just don't get. Also a reason why successful companies have no fear of ever being "organized". Here's the secret. I'll keep it simple (I know how easily numbers confuse you guys)

You have 5 employees. Work them like 10, and pay them like 8.

Your equation. You have 5 "employees" work them like 2 1/2, pay them like 12.

:bronco:

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's something you union swine just don't get. Also a reason why successful companies have no fear of ever being "organized". Here's the secret. I'll keep it simple (I know how easily numbers confuse you guys)

You have 5 employees. Work them like 10, and pay them like 8.

Your equation. You have 5 "employees" work them like 2 1/2, pay them like 12.

:bronco:

Who care about the employee;) Have 5 work them like 10 like you said but pay them like 2 1/2 and make them feel lucky to have a job and pocket the rest in your company bank account.:D That's business Scrooge style. Ask Taxman I'm sure he'd agree.

$$$MANSCROOGE

The Rich get Richer The Poor stay Poor

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach, I would love to be there, especially with all the prizes you got lined up! Unfortunately I have tickets to Trevor Lindens night at the Garage. I'm sure Nutmegs will be there in fine form!:D

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
what about the saucy brunette who spent the evening engaging in tonsil hockey and heavy petting with her boyfriend. i hope she comes. the boyfriend... not so much.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv, I'm sure she will be there too, as they are usually a tandem over the holidays!:wa:

what about the saucy brunette who spent the evening engaging in tonsil hockey and heavy petting with her boyfriend. i hope she comes. the boyfriend... not so much.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Sixfyv...That was Classic grade 10 lunch hour petting!:D

I also had great seats for the game but passed on it as the TTP Bash is always a Classic.

Balsa...Two Words..Gramma Milda!

KNVB is being he usual generous self...:rolleyes:

Carry on!

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's something you union swine just don't get. Also a reason why successful companies have no fear of ever being "organized". Here's the secret. I'll keep it simple:bronco:

The secret you are not aware of Bronco is that we do not go after and organize groups they phone us to organize them. We have not organized one group that did not want to be organized. After all they are the ones that determine their own outcome anyways as they vote to be unionized.

The main reason they want to organize to begin with is they normal have a boss like Bronco who walks in and pounds his chest because of the torture they suffered in high school being the little geek. It's simple get rid of the Broncos of the world and there is no need for Unions, until then..................deal with it.

I know you won't show Bronco you cheap bastard.

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, Well. A Christmas TTp Party. I think I just may make an appearance. That is, if my idol KNVB shows up.

I love you man:)

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who care about the employee;) Have 5 work them like 10 like you said but pay them like 2 1/2 and make them feel lucky to have a job and pocket the rest in your company bank account.:D That's business Scrooge style. Ask Taxman I'm sure he'd agree.

$$

The Rich get Richer The Poor stay Poor
perhaps robj should organize against you... unless you're only employing poor immigrants who send all their money home and keeping them in substandard housing while feeding them 1 bowl a day of gruel... then that's alright:rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a box at GM Place that night for the Nucks, with Chad and the Nickelback boys, some girls from the Roxy, and all the Rangers, but I am giving it up for the TTP Christmas Bash because I owe someone a punch in the face, thats right, Dude and Bronco are both getting beats for all the Union bashing we have to put up with on hear.

It is allways good times for this event, even when some of us are brawling.

hos

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am a definite maybe. I have inlaws in that week and I have been given the itinerary for that day in particular.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach:

What happened to the bash being at Jimy Macs?
Fur fcuks sakes that place is only 0.6 kms from my house as opposed to the Shark's Club which is 0.9 kms.

I'll need to pack a snack now.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach:

What happened to the bash being at Jimy Macs?
Fur fcuks sakes that place is only 0.6 kms from my house as opposed to the Shark's Club which is 0.9 kms.

I'll need to pack a snack now.

You live at the Wendy's/Tim Hortons???

thatexplainssomethings

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would love to come, and will be a maybe for now. I will talk with Bronco and maybe we can Carpool together in my Unionized car!! :D

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk all you rednecks and commies both!!!

Stay on topic.:D

Trece = in for a change; possibly even with La Señora attending as well.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a box at GM Place that night for the Nucks, with Chad and the Nickelback boys, some girls from the Roxy, and all the Rangers, but I am giving it up for the TTP Christmas Bash because I owe someone a punch in the face, thats right, Dude and Bronco are both getting beats for all the Union bashing we have to put up with on hear.

It is allways good times for this event, even when some of us are brawling.

hos

Don't worry Hos the box or boxes you have at GM Place will still be there in the morning for you to clean up:D

$$$MAN

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0