Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2008 TTP Christmas Bash!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay ........So far we have,
Coach
Rangerforever
Regs
Johnnybluenose
Silverfox
Itallion Stallion
Downtown
H O S
Moneyman
Sixfyv
Zaurrini
KNVB

Maybes or Fence Sitters
Trece
Bronco
Bonefish
The Phantom
Dude and his packing
Robj
BJB

All Righty Then........Who else can we pencil in!

Cheers on the quick response! Need to make sure we have enough room for what looks like a Very Rowdy Crowd!

Still waiting for quite a few of you though....Carry on!

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Coach i will be there to have a few beers with you pal, but please keep the following people away from me .

Rangerforever
Regs
Johnnybluenose
Silverfox
Itallion Stallion
Downtown
H O S
Moneyman
Sixfyv
Zaurrini
KNVB (you know he is a Knut)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby will be there.

I will effort to get Cainy, Aves, Muzz, Beast, Pistol, Renton, Skip and few others to commit tonight at training...

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Stuff Regs....HOS, watch yourself next Weds Night.

Looks like Regs is bring out his Goons! :)

Keep your head up pal!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haven't been to one of these in a few years.
Would like to attend, but need to find out whether we are attending the kids xmas concert that night or the afternoon show the day before.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Coach i will be there to have a few beers with you pal, but please keep the following people away from me .

Rangerforever
Regs
Johnnybluenose
Silverfox
Itallion Stallion
Downtown
H O S
Moneyman
Sixfyv
Zaurrini
KNVB (you know he is a Knut)

Well if we are seperated from you then we might get a word in on the conversations that take place during the evening. :D last year all I heard was a bad attempt at an english accent. An accent doesn't make you a better player look at Rf:) Anyhow Brown Guy might come and he's trained a crew of white Ninjas to replace lightbulbs. Brown Guy is like Obama he has Rock Star status, your like Rev Jessie Jackson:confused: Who :confused: My point exactly

$$$MAN

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
what about the saucy brunette who spent the evening engaging in tonsil hockey and heavy petting with her boyfriend. i hope she comes. the boyfriend... not so much.

Nice to hear that the only reason you want me to come is because of the interesting company I keep. Since it was such a sausage party last year, I needed some female support and obviously made a bad decision. :rolleyes:

I'm there again as long as I somehow win the Canucks tix again, right Regs? :D

3 Christmas parties in 3 straight work nights - should be an interesting and probably really hungover work week.

Zaurrini - carpool?

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Megs........It would not be a Bash without you!

Somehow you always seem to win a nice prize.:rolleyes:

Don't let last year stop you from inviting some of those World Famous Surrey U Gals out Megs!

First drink is again on me! (I think Jacko is coming by Carpooler)

Yoda..........Make It Happen Man! Do it for TheRob pal!

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After all they are the ones that determine their own outcome anyways as they vote to be unionized.

Oh that's right. How does it go again? Simple majority brings the parasite in, something to the tune of 99% against rids you of it.

I'll consult with BJB, and maybe he can use one of his 142 sick/personal/you need to write me up 44 times before you can discipline me days and pick me up!!:D

:bronco:

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh that's right. How does it go again? Simple majority brings the parasite in, something to the tune of 99% against rids you of it.

I'll consult with BJB, and maybe he can use one of his 142 sick/personal/you need to write me up 44 times before you can discipline me days and pick me up!!:D

:bronco:

No only three :D. In disciplinary cases the lead case would be William Scott. It goes for the same in Culpable and Non Culpable cases.

As far as the vote you need 50% + 1 to be unionized and in 95% of those cases it is by 90% + the people that vote against are normally the kiss asses and bj hacks that do nothing but suck up to their managers and know once they become unionized they are screwed ;)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It would be nice to see some of those Delta Boys out next week?

Talk about Anti Social!:rolleyes:

Carry on.......

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got a voicemail from Guinness saying he and a few of the PAU Nation will be rolling in next Weds Night.

The numbers for the night are shaping up nicely

I have A Whole Lot Of Door Prizes for the night!

Should be good.......Who else might be coming by?

****Here are some Pics of the last 3 TTP X Mas Bash!*****

1) The Crew...2)R F, Moneyman, Aves. 3)Megs & Demo 4)Yoda, R F, TheRob, Dude. 5) Studsup and Sexy Babe.

Attachments

• 000_1220.jpg
    000_1220.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 100_2066.jpg
    100_2066.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 100_2075.jpg
    100_2075.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 100_1144.jpg
    100_1144.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 82
  • 100_1164.jpg
    100_1164.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 84

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF, i guess if you can't play soccer like me, then you have to dress like me.
Or did you think my wife might mistake you for me?
;)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have been in a lineup trying to get through to the Port Mann since 615. I am going to be doing a U-turn, as my shots have expired by now. Have fun everyone! The good news is that thanks to Moneyman's generosity, the rankings may actually be out this eve!

Lets here some stories though.:wa:

Sir M.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir, the bash is still one week away, get back one the #1 you will make it to the Shark Club before Megs's friend starts to get frisky.

HOS hoping that some boys from the shore can make it out to at least one x-mas bash, I know you blew the beer fund on the River Rock in the summer, but there must be some gas money laying around.

hos

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0