Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2nd Annual TTP Golf Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sleep Chart

17 sleeps and one nap until Mrs. Ballbaby's return. :wa:

Regs, Mrs. KNVB will be out of town that weekend, which means I'll be out of my head. Please make note for your dinner list and any corresponding arrest reports.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
For curiosity sake, how secure is this Regs? Not that it would matter much for me, but some may actually have a big line of credit. Or good credit. :rolleyes:
It's as secure as any other internet based transaction done. Note that I, nor anyone associated with TTP or Soccer Webmasters has access to people's credit cards.

Paypal is very well known and used for web transactions.

Once you have an account with them, you can use it to send other people, even friends (family in your case I suppose KNVB) money.

Think the same system used at WILLHILL only you can send money to others as well.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS is in NOW

I wanted to Golf on Friday also at the Falls in the Wack, in the SFU Mens Soccer Golf Tourney, but as I am unable to get off at work, I will go with my second choice and golf with all the hackers in the TTP Tourney.

Regs, I will give my cheque to TheRob, just like I paid YOU my Premium Membership money at Earls in Pentiction, you seem to have forgotten that:( .

Could you put me in a 4some with Ranger Supporters or VMSL players only, I do not want to spend an afternoon with Cnut Celtics Supporters or FVSL Hacks, and no Slurrey U players;)

So I guess I will be golfing with Capt., Coach, and knvb.

knvb, your wife is away? Look out, some of the boys from vancouver will be looking for a place to bring chicks.

HOS

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
earl's

Are you serious? Seriously, if you did, I've completely forgotten and apologise profusely... why didn't you say anything when I mentioned it at co-ed... better yet, why didn't you just reply to my private message in the first place?

My instincts are telling me that you're taking the piss... when it comes to this kind of stuff... I don't like that :mad:

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pucker up big boy.

I do remember that Regs. You said "no, no give it to me at co-ed" and then missus HOS handed you $40.00. I'm not sure, but I think you owe HOS $5.00 change. :eek:

Don't forget I paid you for a lifetime membership too.

HOS, if you could actually pull a bird you are more than welcome to bring her over to my place. I suppose you'll be using the old baby in the Snuggly routine just like you did in Penticton when you were bumming for smokes. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
but as I am unable to get off at work

How many jobs allow this nowadays anyway? I know I would be fired for doing that. Teachers never get any breaks.

As for the tournament, the Captain is VERY dodgy right now. It is a financial thing as two other tournaments(both school related) also occur in the same week. I should be able to as long as I get my gas receipts in tomorrow to the school for all the cnuting driving I have been doing this year with the soccer teams. If this is sorted, I'm in, otherwise I'm probably out. Sorry gentlemen.

Captain

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Insert City Worker Jokes

Originally posted by Hands of Stone
but as I am unable to get off at work

I will be to busy fukcing the dog at work Capt. Don't worry, I will give the pooch a kiss after.

Should be a good tourney, trying to get Sarge signed up too Regs, thats if you don't change his password on him:rolleyes:

Too bad Capt. might not make it, I was going to wear my Rangers Tie for the Dinner and Awards after.

knvb, I will bring the Snuggly, you get the Condoms, we should be able to pick up, the pub is in Slurrey.

Hands of Stone is Back
HOS is Done:eek:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
paying the (too) easy way.........

I've just used Regs's little 'paypal' paying option for this debacle and it's too fcuking easy. £77.50 out of my bloody account for two of us to attend this (dis)function after two minutes of signing up. Frighteningly easy.

Word of Downtown's exploits of 1st of June have also just reached the UK (including Ireland). Lives are at stake. The mental image of Balsa along for the ride (so to speak) were worth getting up this morning and coming into work.

And that's saying something.

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sleep Chart

Originally posted by knvb
17 sleeps and one nap until Mrs. Ballbaby's return. :wa:

Regs, Mrs. KNVB will be out of town that weekend, which means I'll be out of my head. Please make note for your dinner list and any corresponding arrest reports.

KNVB is that a sleep chart you are starting!!!!;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by gong show
KNVB is that a sleep chart you are starting!!!!;)
Is this a question you're asking? ;)

Considering it's titled SLEEP CHART I'm going to go out on a limb and say yes. Don't worry show, you'll always be my first.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow ?

The mental image of Balsa along for the ride (so to speak) were worth getting up this morning and coming into work.

Are you saying that my stauesque physique is not worthy seeing? :D

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
even better.........

The fact that it was the redheaded stepchild brother somehow makes it even better. I see he's just signed up to TTP. Game on.

Balsa, of course your physique is worth seeing but, having just recently come back down from Scotland, where most resemble your majestic and well-proportioned physique, I have to say the daily Irn Bru, deep fried Mars bar diet has little novelty for me now.

I, it should go without saying, am a shining example of why England is such a world leader in exceptional human physique and advanced yoga and toning techniques.

I have a week to get fit. I'm fcuked.

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I, it should go without saying, am a shining example of why England is such a world leader in exceptional human physique and advanced yoga and toning techniques

Yeah, but do they have dental plans over there?

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lame......

Any more tired cliches you care to trot out? Everyone in England wears a bowler hat, carries a brolly, listens to The Beatles, eats rubbish food, and has shocking teeth, you're absolutely right.

Great post.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fasty

You forgot to add: "They smoke 2 packs of fags a day and live on top of the pub"!!! :rolleyes:

Dude, How will you be able to swing a club with a stright jacket on???:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0