Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars The FVSL All-Star Squad

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe the actual current players will grab a spine and post up then. So many guys sitting on their hands.

JC may be a knob, but he's got a big ballsack under there to go with it.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I had a "Scientific" picture book when I was 5, to help with the birds and the bees that had that same picture: big knob with ballsack, arms, and legs. Disturbing bit of cartoon drawings if you ask me.

But, the VD with Devil's goatie and pitchfork hanging out in the toilet was classic.

Are we officially off topic now?

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonight we got the boys together for the first time and everything was spot on.

20 Lads out to training and the boys went through the paces very hard.

I have to laugh when i tell you how much fun it is seeing the boys show up at the beginning of the night and all be so quiet.

To later see everyone of the players walking about the changerooms having a pint and talking about the battles they have had all year long.

This is a fun bunch of lads who really bought into the whole FVSL program and made the night a very fun time indeed.

The practice was very high paced and non of the players coasted their way throuhg training.

Pssssssssss.. Muzz and Bails were both great and did not look out of place at all.

I got a chance to sit down with each player and have a nice chat about our upcoming games.

Simply put................... I like our squad!

Saunders and Kenny Ladi were leading the team around as the vetrans they are.

Chilliwack and their Bus.....(Fred) were all hard workers and will be a key to this teams success.

What a great start!

Tuesday we play the Caps and win or loose, this team will be smiling...........:D

Mumms

Oct 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a good training session last night at Newton for the boys. It is evident that the coaching staff are dedicated to making this a first class program. They came prepared, put us through a bunch activities and then let us play. The lads responded well and put in a good effort. They moved the ball around quite well for not knowing each other that long.

It is strange that coach mentions that the WACK players were hard working... I've never seen Slane put in that type of effort. He actually tracked his player a few times. Must be trying to impress... however, it should be mentioned that he moaned about how sore and tired he was all the way home. It got so bad Zak had to put a nipple in his mouth just to keep him quiet.

Anyway, thanks to the coaching staff for a well organized and enjoyable evening. One last thing, were the beer free because if not, I may owe some money. See everyone on Tuesday.

Cheers,

Mumms

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, who's making it out to the park tonight? I'm going to come and catch the 1st half.

Coach: any word on who'll be dressing for this game?

Barcelona-07

Mar 14, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL defense was good...
Whitecaps had this game but just couldent finish on numerous chances.

anyways good job fvsl allstars

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was that even the Whitecaps or players trying to make the team? Totally different team than the one that took on the VMSL allstars last year and also Sunderland.

Congrats to the FVSL allstars as they battled hard and limited the Caps to pretty much nothing. I think Cam?? got the winner but couldn't tell from where I was. Once again congrats.

I wonder what Guinness has to say now?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many players saw the pitch? Who started on the back line and who scored the goal?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, I heard Willmots (sp?) got the marker.

Guinness will probably say Muzz missed a sitter so he was right in the first place.

:D

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
took the game in tonight and congrats to the allstars. Timmy sowerby had a solid game, along with some others. It would have been nice to see a few more starting whitecaps actually playing.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cam's goal was one of notable effort and initiative because there were two strikes on net (post and save) before he got his chance... that he came upon because he tracked and followed up the play from well outside the 18.

Good battle from all the valley boys - solid defending + they managed to stretch the caps a time or two going wide and forward.
Caps looked disinterested in the 2nd half but perhaps it was all the fraser valley animals in the crowd.:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't realise I was such the centre piece???
Guinness will probably say Muzz missed a sitter so he was right in the first place.
BTW, Muzz was brilliant tonight in the clubhouse afterwards... His banter and really ridiculously dry humour was par for the course... However, he did miss a sure sitter, due to his OLD body couldn't get to the bloody thing!!!

To answer Girth's question...
Laity, Sowerby, Saunders and Bailey started at the back... Saunders was a different class than anyone on the park!!! The others did a great job and PAU's outside midfield was well represented with Mo and Keegan... I thought Cam and Mumms did well in the middle and the two Delta kids up front were terrific (Rizel and Craig)... In all honesty Muzz is SHITE!!!

Congrats boys and cheers for the pints Coach!!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well groomed, beautiful thick hair, Bailey loves the missus and 29... I'll take it, cheers Regs!!!

BTW, by all accounts Beaver Buzz was a hit tonight... Nash couldn't get enough!!!

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats FVSL allstars!
heard the game was fun to watch.
wish I could have been there!!
when is the next game for this team?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet