Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves said:
nice rebuttal :eek: why don't you print it out and put it on the dressing room wall so you can really fire up the boys. :rolleyes:
typing all those o's really drove home your point...which was?
1.I rate a number of teams...but not yours - sorry if that upsets you that I have an opinion on this.
2. I stated that we didn't get the job done...no excuses - we don't deserve to be there based on our play.
3. You should be proud of your season
4. I don't speak for "the nation" although many share my opinion of your side...but that's somewhat understandable considering we beat you 5-0.
5. good luck to you:D perhaps I'll change my mind when I see you play again.

Point was that your smarterer than me and I appreciate your wiseness. Tough to be witty and creative all the time, or ever, I simply do not have the support network behind me like Dude does.
Seriously, the fact that we did not beat you guys, and got pasted 5-0, is a blemish on our season that we will only look forward to rectifying come the fall. And yes, after last seasons multiple embarrassments, we are proud of what we have hopefully just started. Makes fore a better division and more enjoyable weekends. ;)

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Missy is by far and away the best keep in the FVSL and I would suspect if he could resist the urge to eat 250 chicken pies at any one sitting and consider walking to and from the bath room a warm up he could be a top flight keeper in any prestigious league he likes... like say the VMSL.

I actually prefer a nice cornish pastie and as far as the VMSL goes I've been there done that with QPR and Metro Ford. Just ask Smiles he took over for me with the Wolves after I tore my ACL. I believe they won the Provincial Cup not long after, bastards, must have been the new keeper. :rolleyes:

Also Knvb feel free to start a fan club for me if you like or maybe you can just polish my boots in Penticton! :D

Cheers Millisesque

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU vs GEU

Well done to the Nation on Friday night for their deserved win. GEU couldn't match their intensity. Not too bad of a pitch in Cloverdale, much better than that piece of shite in Poco and the never open Albion. I suspect that pitch took a beating this weekend from all of the sunshine. :confused: Millsy with some nice saves and that was about it from GEU. Glad to see KNVB supporting championship FVSL league play on a chilly evening. :confused: At least he recognized that an early injury didn't help GEU. :D On to Delta United - a few suspensions I see from the website....too bad.

PS KNVB and Millsy- Yes Gongshow was a Gongshow that night as well. Driving his sorry ass all over the valley, including Roosters Country Cabaret.
He did make 40 dollars go a helluva long way though. Amazing!

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bertrum said:
PAU vs GEU

Well done to the Nation on Friday night for their deserved win. GEU couldn't match their intensity. Not too bad of a pitch in Cloverdale, much better than that piece of shite in Poco and the never open Albion. I suspect that pitch took a beating this weekend from all of the sunshine. :confused: Millsy with some nice saves and that was about it from GEU. Glad to see KNVB supporting championship FVSL league play on a chilly evening. :confused: At least he recognized that an early injury didn't help GEU. :D On to Delta United - a few suspensions I see from the website....too bad.
A much depleted squad we are... especially with the loss of our star Dusty McKinnon.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bertrum was that you that went out with a pulled labia? Studsup has always been a bit rough with girls. Though the top experts say it's just his way of flirting. It's only a stage, it won't last...

I ask because I have video footage of you just before you got his 'love tap'.
KNVB...it's called "Take-the-Piss". Should have known that, shouldn't have you?

Kindest regards,

~Dude- member, Outer Circle.
Inner circle meetings and piss takes end much in the same way and I can tell you for a fact there is no dancing fruit involved. Normally a lot of confusion, screaming, crying and Jinky and Fastshow standing over me laughing though. You can see how I would have been confused.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
I ask because I have video footage of you just before you got his 'love tap'.[/size][/font]

That "love tap" may cost me a game this weekend. Cnut. :mad: Fukcing not able to put any weight on it after the pints got out of my system on Sunday night. :p I may need that video to send into FVSL HQ for review.

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bertrum said:
PAU vs GEU

PS KNVB and Millsy- Yes Gongshow was a Gongshow that night as well. Driving his sorry ass all over the valley, including Roosters Country Cabaret.
He did make 40 dollars go a helluva long way though. Amazing!

Actually Bertrum i believe we took a cab to Rooster's that night and i say believe because i'm not 100 per cent sure.....cnut.....Nuck's Thursday you in!!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This from the FVSL website, for those (including me) who didn't already know.

THE FVSL IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT DELTA METRO UNITED WILL HOST ALL FOUR CUP FINALS AT JOHN OLIVER PARK: APRIL 4, 2004.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gong show said:
Actually Bertrum i believe we took a cab to Rooster's that night and i say believe because i'm not 100 per cent sure.....cnut.....Nuck's Thursday you in!!

Sorry gongshow, my bad....I'm in.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Dude

Yes!!!
Re: Site Support Response February 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm actually on the fence on this hot topic...

Forcing those to pay whom enjoy the odd read or post is not a great idea... After all TTP Premium members started off as lurkers... However, Regs has put in heaps of work and deserves to get rewarded for it... Not too sure how to subsidise the costs or make it financially viable for our old pal to continue???
My guess is it's the cheap cnuts like Captain Shamcok and Glasgow Ghirl that are sucking the life outta the Total Bastard... Those twats need to buck up and start supporting this site...

No help at all, Guinness :rolleyes:

I suppose I should weigh in (as a contibuting member to the shareholders), but find most if not every suggestion or opinion I may have has already been voiced... :( Sorry this is the wrong thred to debate in, I'll re-consider the hot topic and maybe bring some fascist and racially motivated suggestions to the bargaining table??? (for those that think I'm being politically incorrect and find the last statement offensive :rolleyes: ) Fcuk the lot of youse!!! :eek:

~RegforPrimeMinister.

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I guess two pretty big games this Saturday. GEU could wrap up the league this Saturday with a win and a tie in the Poco Langley game. Even with a Geu win it will only take one more point to win the league. Hope we are up for the match on Saturday, unlike our last Saturday game :eek: :eek: :eek:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The kiss of death???

can said:
Well I guess two pretty big games this Saturday. GEU could wrap up the league this Saturday with a win and a tie in the Poco Langley game. Even with a Geu win it will only take one more point to win the league. Hope we are up for the match on Saturday, unlike our last Saturday game :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ballsy statement Can, I'll give you that, but I suuuuure hope you haven't given yourself the kiss of death in saying it. There'd be some great quotable stuff in your statement if your lot were to bottle the match this weekend, and continue in the wee slump. :eek: ;)

Skipjustwishinghewasinthemix

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The kiss of death???

Skip said:
Balsy statement Can, I'll give you that, but I suuuuure hope you haven't given yourself the kiss of death in saying it. There'd be some great quotable stuff in your statement if you'r lot were to bottle the match this weekend, and continue in the wee slump. :eek: ;)

Skipjustwishinghewasinthemix
We'll do our best.

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not trying to make ballsy statement just stating the fact that there is alot on the line this Saturday for the league crown, and in no regards is it going to be easy. Should be a great match with DMU being a quality side with great coaching and alot of quality players, yet I do see that a few of their players will be missing this Saturday due to cards. Going to be a big game @ JO as well as a big game in Langley as well. I just hope GEU shows and is ready, players and coach as well :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0