Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League (Second Half) 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL's Premier League?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • GN Sporting:eek:

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Langley United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey FC Pegasus:rolleyes:

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a note

A message to the PAU guys.
If Poco still have the cup I wouldn't suggest drinking any celebartory drinks out of it without first giving it a thorough cleaning.

You know how "dirty" those Poco boys can be. Especially after losing to you.
;)

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Back door

Originally posted by Fat Monkey
We didn't generate enough chances and the ones we did get, Sixfyv did well to stop. I remember one in the first half off Jack the Lad that was impressive.

That wasn't a save... it was self-defence.;)

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 2 PAU 2

good game last night, PAU scored first on a PK in the first half and then GN got the equalizer in the second half on a goal by Monty Bagha and then made it 2-1 on a beautiful header by Ravi Turre, PAU tied the game with about 1 min left in the game. Onto Surrey Sporting next sunday in the Pak Cup.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Injury

Originally posted by star #1
GN 2 PAU 2

good game last night, PAU scored first on a PK in the first half and then GN got the equalizer in the second half on a goal by Monty Bagha and then made it 2-1 on a beautiful header by Ravi Turre, PAU tied the game with about 1 min left in the game. Onto Surrey Sporting next sunday in the Pak Cup.

How's the injury coming along big man.?

Cheers

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: tight race

Originally posted by Aves

I'm not really glad either way re who qualified...well done geu to pull it out in the last game...unlucky poco:( :eek: ...I'm just basking in my prophetic powers. :rolleyes:

Fukc off Aves. Why rub salt in our wounds at this juncture.

JTL

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm mad at Poco. Do you want to know why? I'll tell you.

As a moderator of this site it is our job to read every post in our assigned forums. Most of the time that isn't such a bad thing. Every now and then the PA guys get a little gay, but hey it's my job. This last week though? Pure fcuking hell.:mad:I knew they'd gloat and they have every right to, but as a moderator, I have to read it. All of it. I'm so tired of it. I'd rather read a 7000 word essay on the meaning of life by Sid. It would be much more interesting.

God help us all if they win the Pak.:(

That's why I'm mad at Poco.

Congrats to the GEU boys for clinching a BC birth. Well done.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Injury

Originally posted by Crafty Cokcney

How's the injury coming along big man.?

Cheers

Injury is coming along all right, but still awhiles away from playing, they set me up for an MRI in August so im going to get it done privatly now and then go from there. But I guess its all right because KFC keep me company :D .

Good luck in the Pak Cup.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: re: star 1

Originally posted by Kokanee
Take your time for your injury. I suggest doing the lypsuction surgery next season rather than in August.

kokanee i will think about it, but maybe this summer you will grow an inch or two and you might actually be allowed on the roller coaster rides:D :D

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: Re: tight race

Originally posted by Jack The Lad

Fukc off Aves. Why rub salt in our wounds at this juncture.

JTL

...because you asked for it?:rolleyes:
... it's just a gentle shove JTL, in the ribs...no big whoop.
...unlucky :eek: :D

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TheRob
. Every now and then the PA guys get a little gay, but hey it's my job. This last week though? Pure fcuking hell.:mad:I knew they'd gloat and they have every right to, but as a moderator, I have to read it. All of it. I'm so tired of it. I'd rather read a 7000 word essay on the meaning of life by Sid. It would be much more interesting.

Gay!?.....who sounds gay here?.....fukc off TheRob!!! You're a loser. :mad:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice one Skippy. Loser. Brilliant.

Where's our cup? Waaaa. Waaaa.

Isn't it funny how most of the other PAU guys left that alone? What does that tell you?

Plonker.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isn't it funny how most of the other PAU guys left that alone? What does that tell you?

Plonker.

I don't know oh wise one......please enlighten us all....what does it tell me?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It would be something like this.

The others are all class. You aren't. It's time to get on with your life Skip. You won the league a week ago. Move on.

lfc

Sep 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
All piss taking aside, as a FVSL player and supporter, I am happy to see GEU make it through. No disrespect to PAU or Poco as these are two very good sides, I can see GEU with their size and physical prescence give a couple of VMSL teams a good scare.
Congrats and good luck.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Plonker.

Hmmmmmm..... maybe cause we were all out at the Roxy last night for the celebratory festivities..... you know for winning the league and all :D That's why we didn't get back to you ya donkey.

Listen, you glorified fcuking transcriber, if you don't like reading this thread then go moderate the "how to bake a pie" thread or something. I don't know if you've noticed, but only a handful of guys post anything on here in the first place...... sorry if we PAU guys try to have a bit of fun.

Anyhow, to get back on topic:

Where is Osama? Haven't heard from you yet...... but I guess there's not much to say when you finish 3rd :eek:

Sageisgoingtogetmoderatedforsure:rolleyes:

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re:superoids

Originally posted by Osame bin madden

They say inject anabolic steroid in posterior cheak, not the one in your face.This could be the reason behind your ignorance.Brain swelling..

Sage are you going to let Osame talk to you like that? The Rob, put a soother in it! Hey Skip remember that time PAU won the league!!:bronco: :knvb: :wa:

Where the Fcuk is our trophy???

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You mean..........

........there's only a handful of guys still posting here.
Everyone's left for other threads because a) the league is over and everything that needed to be said has been said, they have moved on, and b) everyone is tired of listening to your crap.

You got a congratulations from everyone here already, what more do you want? Now your just talking to yourself.
:rolleyes:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This thread is now closed to all PAU posters. A thread has been opened here for them to continue their "celebrations" in. Have fun boys.

PS - please notice the forum your new thread has been placed in.

Have a nice day.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF

Plonker.

TheRob, I have a few opinions to point out, then if you don't delete my post and reply I will respect yours :rolleyes:

First off, Skip is top drawer when it comes to class... On and off the park you couldn't ask for a more quality chum...:)

Second, we at PAU worked hard this season for another shot at Poco, hence we believe there is something missing that is ours!!!:(

Third, PAU are still the Champions!!!

Fourth, just because KNVB mis-uses a word (that he stole from Regs) doesn't give you the right to unjustifiably throw it in at the end of a post!!!;)

(for clarification purposes)

The term Plonker is used to describe a person (or group of) that has nae skill on the pitch and has even less scooby off it... You "TheRob" fall into that category, not Skip or any other of our jolly ole chums at PAU... Furthermore, I would like to point out (for clarification purposes) that WE won the league and GEU's CAT team is shyte!!! Now fcuk off!!! :mad: You should stick to playing tiddly winks...;)

I have no problem with a piss take... That is the sole purpose of this site, but when daft tits come on here and throw their hats into the ring and make comment about the captain of the League Champs then I'd say a jab or two back is in order!!!;)

GivingupgnomehuntinginquestofthecupGuinness:wa: :bronco: :knvb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0