Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually

TheRob misunderstood me when I gave him the game report.
Delta went up 1 nil with 5 to go in the first half.
Second half GEU tied it up and then Delta went ahead again 2-1.
But in the last 15, GEU had 2 goals with the game winner coming from a guy who asked to be pulled off because he cramped up and couldn't run after a slide tackle. By the time the ball finally left the playing field he was alright and about 3 minutes later scored a cracker from 20 yards out, top corner, off the cross bar to win it.
Game winner was scored by fellow TTPer Can.

Boy was Delta ever bitter over that loss after the game.
By the way, who's the bonehead that sat down and crossed his legs in the 18 yard box for delta after scoring their first goal. #24 I believe.
No worries, our sweeper put him out of commission in the second half.
:D
Cleanly of course.
:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
30 not 20.

It was 30 not 20 yards, but that's ok. Now that I know who it was that scored the goal I will have a whole new bag of insults for you guys. I'll save them for the end of CRACK DOWN DAY....:rolleyes:

The shout of the night was the Delta back who was sulking off the park at the end of the game and yelled to himself I can't believe we just lost to a bunch of hillbillies.

Good one bud....

knvbisnowdonewithhislittlefvslexperienceandshallnowgointodeepmeditationandconcentrateonkickingslappytomorow.

P.S. Yoda is still a tosser and TheRob is still soft.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta back

I bet that's the same Delta player that threw the elbow in the face of the forward, yapped after the game, and then spat at one of our fans.

Class of the bunch right there.

They should be at home right now getting ready for bed. Their mommies were probably running a hot bath and making cocoa for them when daddy phoned home after the game to give the bad news.
:(
Maybe mommy will read them bedtime stories until they fall asleep.

:rolleyes: :D

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
offendian

Great first post dim-wit.

Ireland, eh. Yeah, I am truly shocked.:rolleyes:

Who shows these illiterates how to turn a computer on, anyway?:p

The Monkey

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
jackass

Originally posted by Jack The Lad

Superfaggot,

You are about as intelligent as my next door neighbor's dog, and he's a cokcer spaniel. We'll just call you cokcer right now, or maybe cokcsucker is more appropriate given your private life.

The Pak Cup and the B.C's mean much more than the league. When I played in the VMSL the B.C.'s were far more important than the league. Maybe that's the problem with the FVSL, everybody is just content to stay in their little league where the standard is lower.

Do you need another tissue, or are you starting to recover from the loss you suffered at the hands of ALU.

Why don't you start reading or researching something, anything at all. Please begin to make more intelligent comments. Did you graduate from high school because you are about as thick as two planks of wood.

And by the way, I do play or atleast I am going to start playing.

Jack the Lad.

jackass, are you telling me that come on here and bump your gums, talk shite and brag about yourself and alu when you don't even play? you talk about alu and how poor pau is and your just a fan? you mean you got nothing to do but watch us play and then try and get into the players banter. you think your the only one who has played in the metro league? its one thing to talk shite about your side but remember fcukup you don't have one. how was you game last week jackass?, not bad, i watch a couple teams, drank a few beers and big leagued everybody because i played in van once. fcuk off annoying spectator, go tell someone else about the goal you score in high school.

gnu

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gnu gets the call up

all i have to say about the winning goal for geu is it was a beauty don't know if that guy has ever scored one like that before or ever will but well done.First game with the premier not to impressed with the way the way the team played all i could do was watch that third goal go by me in awe. lots of snow out there now games could be cancelled this weekend if not i will see bored and snowman sunday we play the cat game before you good luck to you guys hope you win the league and cup.;)

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: To whoever has the time to read this.

Originally posted by Jack The Lad
To all piss takers,

I thought this site was called take the piss, not take it personally. Life's way to short to be messing with this crap, I have to spend some more time with the grandkids.

I don't know who most of the people are who post on this site and I apologize if I have offended anyone.

I would like to wish everyone best of luck in the league and the cup. My prediction for winning the league is Poco. I think that any of the top five teams have a legitimate shot at winning the Pak... Cup. The B.C.'s I think are a long shot for any FVSL team.

Jack the Lad signing off.

Hey Jack Off , don't ever get soft on this thing or appologize for shite you happen to post , even if you have no idea wht you are talking about . Your posts give all the other morons something to strive for . Perfection in idiocy . I don't take any of your shite serious . If I did I would probably see Sid as some sort of Guru . Sorry Guru .

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: gnu gets the call up

Originally posted by gnu
all i have to say about the winning goal for geu is it was a beauty don't know if that guy has ever scored one like that before or ever will but well done.First game with the premier not to impressed with the way the way the team played all i could do was watch that third goal go by me in awe. lots of snow out there now games could be cancelled this weekend if not i will see bored and snowman sunday we play the cat game before you good luck to you guys hope you win the league and cup.;)

gnu , does this post mean that you were in the pipes for the GEU vs Delta game . " watch the third goal go by me ..."

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Delta back

Originally posted by Yoda
I bet that's the same Delta player that threw the elbow in the face of the forward, yapped after the game, and then spat at one of our fans.

Class of the bunch right there.

:rolleyes: :D

Hey Yoda , this could quite possibly be the same guy that cried to the ref in Poco's game that one of the Poco players spat on him , when I know for a fact he didn't . I AM LOSING RESPECT FOR WHAT I ORIGIONALLY THOUGHT WAS A GOOD TEAM . Hmmm... new spelling for poser d-e-l-t-a

gnu

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gnu in the pipes

yes snowman i was in the pipes verse geu first game with the premier this year although have been asked to play a couple of times finally i agreed to come out.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hillbillies?

The shout of the night was the Delta back who was sulking off the park at the end of the game and yelled to himself I can't believe we just lost to a bunch of hillbillies

What I can't figure is how that a$$hole can say that after playing at that pitch. Take a look around, that field is in the middle of farm country! :D

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Showboat out of commission......

Delta vs GEU

#24 from delta. Great player, lots of skill, but no class. Scores a nice goal, then sits his ass down in the box and crosses his arms like he just scored the golden goal in the world cup final. Needless to say our back four got his number. I mentioned to their coach that that is how guys get hurt in this league( By disrespecting the other team) and sure as shite he got crushed by our big centerback. Hate to see a guy get hurt in any game but this beauty had it coming. Got delta again this sunday out in the ridge, should be a battle.:D :D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
centrefag

is this the guy who played a part in the show the NUTCRACKER .
He should be in the movie THEGAYMILE
bored havent heard from you all weekend?
cant afford a home computer!!
have you recovered from your wound?(spider bite)
my daddy will be at the game against poco !he said he is going to grab your 5-2inch frame ,squeeze your size 8 head, & make you shite your BIRDBRAIN out your loose fcuking asshole
,then he is going to put you on all 4s and shove your head up your ass & bootfcuk you around reeves park
is that ok there MINIME MIDGET MAN:rolleyes: :p ;) :p :D ;) :p ;) :p ;) :p ;) :p ;) :confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nutcracker

hey Sid arent you the star of that show queer as folk. Your the one that fondles male genitalia arent you!::D :D :D :D :D
Isn't this the look on your face when you have a c_ _ _ in your hand

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deleted post

Sid,

I'm pretty sure I told you not to post in all-caps awhile ago.

Thus, I've deleted your last post. I won't be explaining anymore deleted posts from here on...

Yours in cleaning out the crap,

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus!

Ok sid you have now topped yourself with the most disgusting post ever writen. Well done! You should be proud. I can't believe I read the whole thing. I think I need a shower and have to watch 14 hours of Disney to get that out of my mind. Could you imagine what going to happen if sid figures out how to post pictures?

BTW, what the hell does any of that have to do with the FVSL other than Can happens to play in it?

Crackdownmonthsouldstartbydeletingallofsid'sposts.

Congrats to whom ever deleted that post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0