Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does this David Beckham play for Sid?

Osame,

While there are probably many on TTP who feel the FVSL is somewhat of a joke, this forum isn't the place to be posting that. Try the Jokes forum.

Yours in drawing the short straw this week,

~TB.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How do you piss of your wife while your havivg sex?
phone her on your cell phone...

Hey reg after all the crap thats being said in this thread, you
think youd welcome some good humor.

No this david beckem does not play for sid, but im sure he will
be calling a few hundread times.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was wondering how long it would take for somebody to make reference to the pig farm on Dominion.

Our spin doctors are working on this delicate situation. :)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: theRob

Originally posted by bored
Rob, osame is too well spoken to be from Poco.

Ooooops, I spoke too soon. Not well spoken at all, could be anyone from Poco or points further east.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pigs

does anyboby know what a RAZORBACK is??
razorbacks V poco pig farmers sunday at 2 at reeves street pen
:eek: :p :D
thats the perfect name for you tarts "THE PORK COQUITLAM CITY FAT PIG FARMERS"
sliver the pork chop & fat (PIG)donkey,thens there BORED the fcuking SQUEELER:p :p :p :p :p
bored reminds me of a fcuking LITTLE PIGGLET
:( ;) :D :rolleyes:

Sweeper

Jan 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundays results

To anyone who is interested, Poco 5 Alouette 3. The score is quite flattering to the Alouette side, could have easily been 8 or 9 for Poco after 90 minutes. Another quality game in the nets for Jeff Perkins, he is easily in the top three keepers in the league. Also a quality guy, well done Jeff, keep up the good work. He is the only reason that the Alouette team is doing as well as they are. Sullivan works hard but can't carry the team from the back. If the striking treesome worked as hard as he did they might be a team to contend with in the future... untill then mediocrity[sp].

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sounds like an exciting game

Wow, 8 goals, must have been something to watch. Poco still hold their own destiny, now only one point out of first.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nobench

I would like to tell you about the game
poco should have scored 7-8 goals but didnt
give poco a lot of credit the won,they were the better team,but alu didnt have a bench, missing meers,salo,currie had 1 guy up front up front doing all the work,with poco struggling with injuries they still can score, my guys are not game shape,you got to train at least 2 times a week if you want to win!!
when you get slater working & everyone else up front not even moving thats pretty fcuking sad:( :mad:
this makes the league even tighter from 1-2 &3-6
well done pocopigfarmers
1 more thing , BORED looked fcuking bored & shite

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Check the onion bag SID HENRY its full.

Who scored the game winning goal.

Let's not make excuses, Poco was missing more players who could affect the game. Poco wins easily.

Credit ALU, down 2-0 made it game for about a minute. 2-2 and Poco finished it off. ALU scored when it was over 5-3.

I know you are listening PAU, here we come!

Remember Roger Banister Sage.

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
missing players?

What a surprise, ALU saying they were missing guys, was the reason for the loss. Meers is a hack and probably would have been sent off anyhow. Hate to say it but Poco looked like a first place team and dominated play.

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco/ALU

Give the poco lads full marks for the win. Could have been a bigger blowout if the ref didn't make that shite pk call on poco's keeper and give the alu loads a little momentum(sp?). What's the deal with alu's goalie's girlfriend hanging out behind the net during the second half???Does anyone know...anyone....:D :D

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
POCO is...

PAU , you are not as good as ALU and POCO dominated them , so it leaves us all with this question ... Should you change your panties now , or saves on your hydro bill and wait 'till after our game against you ? I don't know from experience , but I hear it's tough to get those skid stains out . Just ask John Landy... he hates Roger Banister .

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL Cup pools

Click here to let us know if you're in. Click the button on the top of the page to enter.

Sweeper

Jan 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: nobench

Originally posted by sid
when you get slater working & everyone else up front not even moving thats pretty fcuking sad:( :mad:

If you think what Slater was doing was working your team is in desperate need of some fitness training. The short kid from Chilliwack outworked Slater by a long shot. I guess he should have gone fishing after all.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: WE WILL SEE WHO WIN's

Originally posted by razorbacks
To all those freaks from Poco Shity & the Golden Ears Queers

I think it will be a hard fought game & who ever wins it will only be by 1 goal ......
.....I will be a little late getting there to laugh at all you fat bastards on the Poco Shity Dumbion team when Saints puts another goal in his own net again

The only laughing I heard was in the 'PocoShity' changeroom.

Whats the deal? Billy Jackson wants to stay for a beer so he has to drink with the POCO boys. He is always welcome but he only had one beer and that was more than all the other ALU boys put together.
Play, get beat, go home, make excuses. Now I know why Billy says he regrets leaving so badly. Well he made his bed, he has to lie in it now.

razorbacks, what did you think of the game?

Other than the gift spot shot I thought the refs finally did a real good job.

scouser

Sep 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sunday's Game!!!

Tale of two games on Sunday!!! I thought we controlled the play for the first 25 mins, even though PoCo were able to score twice on counter attacks. Alouette did well to tie game, but PoCo dominated after that point. Message to Sid. I don't know what game you were watching, but to say Slater was the only one working is bogus!!! I think you actually need to find a few more central midfielders so that the forwards can actually see the ball once and a while. Scouser and Jason both were putting it in, so to blame us for the resultis horseshite:mad: :mad: :mad: We actually scored three goals which should win a game, how do you account for the five we let in. Let me guess? It was the forwards not working hard!!!!!
Scouser take personal insult to that comment!!!!

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
standings

Just had a quick look at the standing and the schedule, things look pretty tight for the best team in the vally (ALU). With GEU playing well and a game v PEG, ALU could find themselves out of the BCs.

They could finish sixth!!!!!!!!!!!! yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GEU will finish 3rd, a few points back of PAU, PEG and Delta to beat ALU and finish ahead of them.

As predicted early in the season, ALU to finish 6th. If not for the points from GEU in the protested game, might have finished 7th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0