Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The New DCS Dart Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any other mistakes? Jez-us here I was feeling all proud as punch having had the site updated one day after the main event, but now I'm back to being angry punting pumpkin KNVB. Nobody likes that KNVB...

You're fcuking twins. How can you tell? Poor Smallsy must be lost. I'll make the big finish adjustment (among others) later.

Tilly, we are so close to the all-time cricket record, any chance we can show up on the same night any time soon to end the suspense?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double In,

I will DEFINITELY show up next Wednesday. GUARANTEE. How close are we now anyway? It should just be a formality now, shouldn't it? Choke Dart will do just that and the Power has only beaten me once in 1,233 matches. Sidewinderesque almost....;) :D I will remember my arrows next week and my steroid injected eye drops.......

Tilly

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last count I believe we were at 11. Two wins to tie and three for cricket immortality. :rolleyes: If you GUARANTEE, I'll make all efforts myself to sort another baby sitter out early.

Power, since you didn't reply to my post I'm going to PM you my POM questions, until you acknowledge my existence OD's picture will remain up. Speaking of OD if he ever asks for a length of rope and to sleep on the top bunk for the night don't let him... no matter what.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also, Power, make sure you take the draw string out of his parachute pants. Those strings can be dangerous too, if used incorrectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0