Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The New DCS Dart Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever helps you sleep.

BTW, my drive home is left, left, right merge, right mege left, left driveway and I live in Surrey. What's your point?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In fact Tilly was almost shitting his pants

Sidewinder, I was only shitting my pants when I saw you in your GI Joe fatigues. I thought you were going to shoot me after I beat you. Do you have pants to match the shirt? If so, I want to see them next week?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once again the convenient Player of the month honors will come down to the final week. Power, One Dart and Tilly all already winning one week each respectively. Can any of the three pull it together when it count's or will we have to have a 4 player play off?

Smallsy will be holding his breath I'm sure.

That said, I'll be there this week plaque and prizes in hand hoping that OD, Power and or Tilly shite the bed completely allowing me to win my way into a play-off again. :rolleyes:

Dart Vader will be buying the na-chos.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A few Notes:

-New deadline for posting attendance is now 3:30 Tuesday afternoon.
-The site is about as updated as possible with no fcuking report being written by anyone present that night. :mad:
-I'll be there about 8:38 (plaque and prizes in hand) for a little warm up, although I doubt it will help after not touching my arrows for over a month.
-I'll still lump Prince
-Dart Vader is buying nach-os.
-OD will not win POM.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
50/50.....

Right now, Tilly is 50/50. Originally, I had planned to stay at school, get lots of work done(marking quizzes), go for a bite to eat, and then go to darts. That plan has changed. I must pick my daughter up from a friend's house at 5:00 and will try to get some work home when I get home after this. If I get nothing done, then I will NOT be going to darts tomorrow, leaving the chance for One Dart/Power to snatch the plaque for a month. Off to bed now to get some sleep.

Tilly

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who decided 3:30 on Tuesday afternoon? When the other DCS members proposed a change it was thought that 3:30 on Wednesday afternoon would be more appropriate, is that what you meant?

OD is in and will gladly lump DI and win POMonth.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was it Wednesday you wanted? I only remember reading the 3 or 3:30 time thing, sorry. I still believe we need to post on Tuesday if at all possible, that way it will give time to sort out the venue to number of player ratios. I think we can all agree 8-10 players at the landing, DJ and horse club or not is too much. Scratch the 3:30 Tuesday bit we can talk about it tonight while I'm lump-ing OD.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll nut you cnut .....

Was it Wednesday you wanted?

Yes it was ..... it was decided amongst the D.C.S. quorom that night that Wednesday's at 3:00 pm should be the cut-off for posting.

No fcuking need to chat about it, let's just enter it into the Code of Ethics.

Having said that ......... The Prince of Manchester shall be arriving by 9:32 pm.

Prediction - OD to win Player of the Month by lump-ing DI tonight.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another cnuting Country Bumpkin night ....

Could I possibly win POM???????

Absolutely not. However, you may have a very good chance at having your favourite Shania Twain tune requested :rolleyes:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dart Night October 22, 2003 Write-up

From the most 'excellent site'.

A dart night report is unavailable at this time because members present don't have the mental capacity to write up a simple week in review report for me to post, which isn't really all that surprising, considering half of them have to wear velcro shoes to avoid tying their hands to their feet every morning.

Interesting .....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your shoe is un-tied.

What's interesting is you pissing around on the EPL threads half the day yesterday and not having enough time to write me so much as a paragraph on what happened last week.

I asked for ANYONE to write something. No reply.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Set your cnuting alarm man .....

Wow ........ just because I have TTP open doesn't mean I'm browsing a thread for 8 hours sunshine.

In fact, there's nothing really happening in the EPL threads if you care to know. Just a few twats deciding who's gonna' possibly replace Hoddle or Houllier or whoever ....... boring really.

In fact, I'm off to the Punjab Radio site to read some drivel by some uneducated fcuks. Maybe Tilly can pop over there sometime and offer some tutoring. I'm sure they'd be able to afford the $50 an hour as most of them are pimps and all.

In fact, maybe you can pop over there now and post something. Christ, it'd be on your level for sure ......

See you tonight, cnut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0