Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The New DCS Dart Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said Prince.

We don't all work for daddy.

Maybe daddy will take the computer away again if he finds out his twat son is not selling enough dishwashers.

Bastard could have given me a civil reply rather than making me consult another site on a busy morning.l

Darth, don't forget double onions on the nachos.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tilly is 99% out. I am going to start marking now and see what I can get done. It also depends if I might get a shag. I'll have to wait until 7:08 to find out. If the marking gets completed AND there is a chance for a 'late' shag, I will be at arrows around 8:59 and will leave by 10:36.

Captain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Power you better bring your A game. I'll take care of OD you just win your matches.

OD will not hoist the plaque on my watch.

On a totally unrelated note: Has anyone had the Miss Vickie's Sweet Chili & Sour Cream chips? Tre-men-dous.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting happenings last night for the DCS. DI was right in that OD would not raise the plaque on his watch. It was however more to do with ChokeDart's form on decision day then anything a clearly Subpar DI could do. ChokeDart managed an incredible 1-6 record on a night where 3 victories would have won him the plaque. That raises his record on the monthly finale's to an incredible 7-14 when the pressure was on in the Darts Chokingship Series. As for other happenins, DI managed an incredible three lane pumpkin punt after starting out 1-4 but managed to get back to 4-4 for the night and salvage a little pride. Dart Vader was 4-2?? while i managed to pickup 5 bonus points in my 5-1 record. The Power hosted the plaque with a 6-2 record after his playoff win over his twin on an incredible 20 T18 T2 finish. Hopefully he kept OD on the bottom bunk last night or at least put him on the suicide watch. Sidewinder was 1-5 while the Prince and Bravedart were late comers and only managed to play a few games before festivities were over.

All Hail our New PoM- The Power

Donkey of the Week award to Chokedart and his excellent finishing form on the final matchday of the month. Pray to God you never become a PGA member and have to score well on Sunday for the big money. Your 82 avg would not get you far.

Special Recoginition to DJ James and his musical choices of 70's and country whenever the Prince is in attendance at the Landing.

Didn't hear Kenny tonight but Garth Brooks as the Prince's entrance music is only fitting as he has many friends in low places.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Smallsy, you know how I hate to keep our fans waiting. I'm working on the ending of nights happening as I type this. It's an epic tale of the rise and fall of a large assed man. The ending I have now is way too predictable though, I think I used it last month the poor bugger he chokes to death.

Fcuking classic night last err.. night. 19 "upsets" 4 or 5 new "modern day" DCS records set, including the I'm 1 and cnuting 4 pumpkin punt. I loved that pumpkin. Walks being set up with a Garth Brooks choon for entrance music Powers incredible win and 77 finish in a best of two play down, OD's even more incredible choke job etc...

Blaze, I did do my part. I beat OD when it counted most. I sent him on his downward spiral or it could have been SW's win, or DV's? Maybe Matrix's?No it had to be BD's that did it, yeah that's the one... oh I dunno there were so many. :D

Congratulation Power, well deserved POM.

Smallsy, the standings are all up to date on the DCS site. ;) Even with my shoc-king 4-4 last night I still gained 8 points on OD for top spot. (I have 9 games in hand though)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How fcuking funny is this ??

From the 'excellent site'

One Dart cold

Interesting survey this month as well :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dart night 10-28

Power, I have a few questions for your POM write up. Is your computer down at home still? Let me know via PM asap. Other than that the site is pretty much done. Just Powers "interview" is left.

Smallsy, you're now up to date on the world of the DCS.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Short post as time is limited.

Nice to be the first spoiler against One Dart. Also nice to have a 140 and thump everyone's favourite ref.

Congrats. to The Power.

See you guys at the ochre on November 26.[had to post this as I won,t have access to post from the Sunshine State]

By the time I get back everyone will probably have passed me so every win will get bonus points.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is a record! A record for the best consecutive fluked darts thrown in a turn. Congratulations. :rolleyes:

Have a good trip see you in a month.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its Good To Be King

This wasn't just a victory for The Power, it was a victory for Worker's Comp. Deli Clerks everywhere. My S19, T18, D2 finish (please correct the "excellent" site) is dedicated to Fleetwood Mac and the album "Rumors" for the inspiration it provided in my greatest hour. One Dart is still on suicide watch, but his status has been upgraded to stable; still no sharp objects or utensils though.

What else can I say but to bask in the glow of being the DCS' top player for the month of October. Don't worry OD, you'll get there. One day. At some point. In August.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My S19, T18, D2 finish

May I ask what you actually were going for when you started the 77 finish? I assume you were going for S19, S18, D20? If so, your finish wasn't that great. ;) Congrats on your plaque. I think I might come out next month, so I can win it back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0