Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Un-official TTP Christmas Gathering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now You are Talking about an X-Mas Party

Originally posted by Skip

Don't you have one of those smokey hidden back rooms...a card table, some cheap hookers, and an un-ending supply of 12 year old scotch??

Add to that, we can all sit on Mrs. Ballbaby's Lap and tell her what we want for X-Mas:eek:

A pair of Banana Hammocks, Please.

HOS

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS, why would you need two (see pair) banana hammocks? Unless of course...Oh. You have a "friend" who likes...uh,disregard

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hold on here a second!! What kind of TTP Christmas party is this, The head moderator REGS is not even going.:( How can we have a TTP function without the "MAN"?

Captain wants some answers!!:confused:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
But we were promoting the event around you being there!:( You're the reason this festive event was actually going to happen.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Captain and the Darts' Posse are out, as well as Parkhead. If Regs is not there, then this function will most certainly be considered moot .

Fcuking bastards.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that the Captain posting? Does he really need Regs to be there in order for him to have a good time? Maybe you can persuade Willis and Killer to come as they are now TTP'ers, maybe Willis can bring CO so she can keep Mrs Ballbaby company when KNVB isn't ogling her.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure Parkhead is over, ask him to do it.

Yup, you guessed it 8 more sleeps until Mrs. Ballbaby. :)

Joy to the world.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's this about Regsy pulling a no-show? Isn't this the guy that, last year, roundly ripped into every TTPer and their dog for skipping a SUNDAY evening party at a gay bar downtown?

What's your excuse Regs? It had better be that you'll be in Mexico or some other Southern destination at that time...:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A gay bar downtown I'll do. But I draw the line at a gay bar in Slurrey :eek:

I have committments that I have let the "organisers" of this event know about numerous times.

Were you in Mexico when the last official TTP event was held in your own backyard? :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ummm...I was there!!!???

TTP Golf tourney, remember? I clearly remember you and your sockless golf shoes, and when you hit that ball with your purse on the longest drive hole. :D

Ah yes...good times...:D

Or, you may be referring to the horse races (which I believe was an unofficial TTP event). The wife's birthday that Saturday night. I like having my nuts where they are, thanks. They're safe and sound all locked up in her cabinet.

No worries Regsy Poo. I just recall you giving certain TTPers the most extreme of guilt trips because we couldn't make the first Official ( :rolleyes: ) TTP X-Mas bash, even though it was held on a Sunday evening, on something like December 9th or 16th, when most TTPers still had another full week of real work to show up for. If you have other commitments, no problem. We'll forgive you. Hugs and kisses. ;)

For the record, I think the organizers of the un-official ( :rolleyes: ) TTP bash were very wise to select the date they did. Who, as Guinness pointed out, really has to work on the 24th?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I bang sheep

Not likely.
:rolleyes:

People would actually have to like you and want you there to do that.

Wait, I just got a PM that it has been changed to the 24th.
See ya there!
;)

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having met both Ballbaby and KNVB, I find it hard to believe that either of them could have a hot wife. I know that Ballbaby is a fireman and women seem drawn to these men in uniform who have this myth about them being brave and strong and all that other shyte. I'm guessing KNVB is a millionaire or is an only child to a rich Dad at least.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing how this night turns out. I have a feeling Guinness is going to make an arse out of himself. Somebody should take pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0