Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Un-official TTP Christmas Gathering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having met both Ballbaby and KNVB, I find it hard to believe that either of them could have a hot wife.

Good point CDK. However, you obviously didn't look closely enough at me. Try the ole Ron Mclean crotch watch maneuver next time and you'll see why Mrs. Ballbaby is Mrs. Ballbaby. ;)

As far as knvb, I think he is the most attractive muppet I have ever met. He must have an attractive wife as women are drawn to muppets. Muppets are cuddly and cute, and you can squeeze them and squeeze them and they never burst. You can take them to the mall and witness all the stares and queries, "Can I squeeze your muppet?"

Mrs. knvb is a hottie although she is lactating at the moment and she must be careful at Kelly O' Bryans. One sound of a baby's cry and she will start leaking. This is why we must keep Guinness on the other side of the room.

Anyway CDK. It appears that once again you will not grace us with your presence. If a date is a problem, I know a couple of gals across from the Dairy Queen on King George Highway who would compliment you well. Just make sure you wear latex on all your appendages. :eek:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still 2 hours behind on Mai Tai time...

Wait, I just got a PM that it has been changed to the 24th.
See ya there!

Yoda tell me the 24th is a piss take on that sheep shagger??? Besides I don't want to make an arse out of myself on Christmas eve!!!:rolleyes:

Ballbaby'swifeisreallycuming???:eek:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Still 2 hours behind on Mai Tai time...

Originally posted by Guinness

Besides I don't want to make an arse out of myself on Christmas eve!!!:rolleyes:

I'm sure that's going to happen anyways whether it's at KOB's or somewhere else.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by CDK
Having met both Ballbaby and KNVB, I find it hard to believe that either of them could have a hot wife. I know that Ballbaby is a fireman and women seem drawn to these men in uniform who have this myth about them being brave and strong and all that other shyte. I'm guessing KNVB is a millionaire or is an only child to a rich Dad at least.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing how this night turns out. I have a feeling Guinness is going to make an arse out of himself. Somebody should take pictures.

Donkey Dink, notice the eye rolling??? I was merely quoting from CDK's words of wise-dumb!!! We all know how the Croats are always dead on:rolleyes: (In case Yoda doesn't notice):rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: (hopefully that does it)...

BTW, I've never made an arse of myself!!!;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
But you're right, Ballbaby, Beaker is a cute muppet.

One Dart, as your mentor, I am becoming increasingly concerned with your preferences. I know it is 2002 and same sex marriages are more common now than ever before, BUT you are pushing the limits, especially as a perspective student teacher. You should NEVER call another guy 'cute' at any time in your life. Ballbaby can do it because he is Greek and he has told me that I'm a babe before. You're still too young for that. Just a word of advice.......

BTW, I won't be there to watch the game, TheRob, because Regs isn't going to be there. ;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR: I'll be there basically when the puck drops.
But, I've been known to be fashionably late. :D

I, as disclosed above regarding sexual preference bars, have no problem with One Dart and his "Cute" One Eye "coming" to the affair.
Ballbaby's love of male muppets doesn't surprise me nor offend me either, being Greek and a muppet himself.
It sort of makes sense doesn't it?

:wa:

In and out, in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out.....

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
over 30's thread

Besides ballbaby and his princess,are any other over 30 thread
lads attending the christmas social?5 big toes where are you,don't tell me you doing counter attack that night!
Auzzuri and Roberts,whats the chance of getting you two animals out together.

This could get ugly!
can't wait.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, I won't be there to watch the game, TheRob, because Regs isn't going to be there.
That makes me sad. You still owe me pints for losing us the golf tourney.;)

Jinky, you're confirmed.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, one more list.

Updated:

TheRob and Mrs. TheRob
Mrs. knvb and knvb
Yoda and Mrs. Yoda
Dude-where'smycar?
Rangerforever
Hands of Stone
Guinness
Notty
Jimmy Holiday
Jinky
J_B
Cainy
Aves
Demolition
Skip
Coach and Mrs. Coach
Ballbaby and Mrs. Ballbaby
Screw You Captain
Captain Shamrock and Mrs. Captain Shamrock
Mickster
Parkhead
One Dart
The Apprentice
Sage
Willy
5bigtoes
White Shoes Roberts
Skytrain
Sliver

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Judge

Back on topic to the Monday next...
R U showing your ugly mug at the "Un-Official" Xmas party??? It would be nice to hear you have something to say more than all of your 1 sentence long 59 posts!!!:rolleyes: Oh and Silver Fox is barred from Kelly O's!!!

PlanondrinkingaGuinness:wa: :wa: :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0