Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Un-official TTP Christmas Gathering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re mondays social

I know for a fact that at least 4 or 5 lurkers will be attending.
I guess this is the time for them to step up to the keyboard and
let thier opinion be heard.
Bucky,Balsa,Rocko,any chance of the highlanders,or former highlanders making an appearance?

P .S . Why is it that Reggsy Roller will not be attending.
What's up with the grand poo bah?

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BANNING LIFTED!!

After a full day of wearing knee pads, I'm pleased to say I've received a temporary lifting of my ban from the powers that be at Kelly O's. Therefore, the Silver Fox will grace you lot with his presence on the 23rd. :cool:

Come on out Judge, I don't think the atmosphere will be festive and Christmassy enough without you :rolleyes:

As for you Ranger, consider yourself and your partners lucky I didn't sue for damages after that incident with the very poorly built bathroom stall. To this day I still suffer from depression, headaches, low sex drive, and an inability to hit the net on p.k.'s.
By the way Ranger, with you present, will there be any food available for the rest of us?

Tis the season........:wa:

Silvercrazylikeafox

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
busy.........

Recent photo of TTP Headquarters taking orders for new Premium Memberships and seats to the Christmas knees up after news of Mrs. Ballbaby was leaked to the media..........TTP is for life, not just for Christmas.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lock jaw may set in???

Coach, you seem to be promoting the hell outta this "Non-Official" Xmas bash... Is it because the Rangers beer fund will be benifitting???;) Now that you have cleared up the paperwork to let Silver"don'tcallmeAvril"Fox get the green light, me wonders if you are wearing those knee pads thin???
Next thing, we're going to hear The Judge is cuming out of your closet!!!:eek:

RF , how much is this guy paying you/swallowing to hang out with you??? He seems to have the inside scoop!!!
I know for a fact that at least 4 or 5 lurkers will be attending
slurp, gurgle, gulp...:eek:
Auzzuri and Roberts,whats the chance of getting you two animals out together.This could get ugly!can't wait.
sip, swig, swallow...:eek:
Calling out skip and the lads.Is this not in Aves home town?

I guess I may get a hummer (if not from Ballbaby's wife) after all?

:wa: :bronco: :knvb:

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LURKERS...

Coach, would one of those lurkers be that voyeuristic, perverted, carrot-stick eating fukcer Bear? If you don't show Bear, Merry Christmas!!

Note to knvb: who the hell can sleep? I need another way to count the days. :confused:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For you Foxy, try subtracting the amount of wanks you have, divided by the number of times coach asks to watch. Sick fcuk that he is.

For those who sleep, 4 more baby. 4 more. :)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We'll see how good he looks after a few???......

KNVB, Actually those who will be attending Downtown's gig and making the bus trip to Seattle to watch the Seahawks, there is really only TWO more sleeps!!!;)

Here we Go, Here we Go, Here we Go!!!:wa: :knvb: :wa: :knvb:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Attempted splits from top speaker....

Who's going to watch the Seahawks? I'm only going to see if Downtown can out-do himself.

Place your bets with me or Woodsy.

Buckfast

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
El Buckfasto

Attemped splits, having the agility to actually get up onto a speaker and Woodsy have absolutely nothing in common!!!

Besides, the Seahawks are the ONLY reason we are making the trip!!!:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And this trip has absolutely nothing in common with the topic of this thread, muppet!

:rolleyes:

~Regs.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Relax Slappy

Take it easy mate... breath in deep, hold it for a second and back out nice and easily... Repeat 10 times and you'll feel much more at ease...

Sorry, I just thought a few peeps on this thread would be doing the trip??? That said, why are you even bothing with this if you're not even coming???;) (administrator Nazi):eek:

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Merry Christmas to everyone getting ready to enjoy some holiday cheer. Wish I could be there, enjoy gentlemen (and Ladies).

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there anyone who could bring a digital camera? It would be great to get some pics up here after the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0