Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars The VMSL All- Stars

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ankle Breaker said:
I believe Gilly should have been selected this year....6 goals this year.

Breaker,

You must be TTPing. The chances of me being selected for the VMSL allstar team are the same as me being selected for India's Nations Cup team......no chance!!

By the way though, it was 8 goals (7 in season and 1 in cup), but who's counting anyways :D

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: All-Fodello Team

1st SU - 3 players
1st MF - 3
2nd Inter - 3
2nd Sapp - 1
3rd Sporting - 3
3rd Columbus - 2
4th Firemen - 2

The league should make a 2nd All-Star team to play the 1st place coaches' team and play in an exibition game.

Spacamuro

Sep 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
With a 9-4-6 record, and 31 points? You have no ex-Whitecaps (Franks or King), no one better than the Gomes and Dormer, and no leading goal scorer (Scigliano). Maybe next year!

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it because of being a Whitecap that King always gets selected? The games I've watched him play in I haven't seen much from him. He's also lazy and never really backtracks to defend. There are a few guys from Sapp. I'd rather have on an allstar team.

Have I opened up a can of worms?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TK is by far the most talented winger in the VSML... I've only seen him 3 or 4 times this season, but he causes havock down the flank and can beat you with pace all day... A definate game breaker, (IMO) no Sapp player could lace his boots...

No worms termato, just don't think anyone is better. I think successful teams are made up of good individuals who can play together.(Imperial Cup)

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You honestly think that the coaches have a say. It is that big italian who runs the league who picks the team and that surrey guy. the dictator and his flock.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
TK is by far the most talented winger in the VSML... I've only seen him 3 or 4 times this season, but he causes havock down the flank and can beat you with pace all day... A definate game breaker, (IMO) no Sapp player could lace his boots...

No worms termato, just don't think anyone is better. I think successful teams are made up of good individuals who can play together.(Imperial Cup)

I agree^. I remeber watching that exhibition with San Jose a few years back and I was like, this King guy is pretty damn good. man of the match I thought.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:

Then why did Sapp beat TK and his team last week? If you had seen TK play on Friday vs Sapp then you would have written something different, although I do agree that TK is a good player.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
this is the third year i believe of the whitecaps playing the VMSL all stars in tsawwassen. should be entertaining, and it's free, how can you go wrong?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thursday, April 6, 2006 against VANCOUVER WHITECAPS at Brandrith Park in Tsawwassen (12th Avenue and 50B Avenue). Kick-off is slated for 6:30 p.m.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see the Caps beat the VMSL all stars 2 - 0 last night.

I guess the Caps have only lost one pre season game this year.:rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
I see the Caps beat the VMSL all stars 2 - 0 last night.

I guess the Caps have only lost one pre season game this year.:rolleyes:
That's a nipple twister if I ever saw one.

Anyone go? How was the game?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0