Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

transfers

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
so far only one big one deco moving to chelsea for $16mill, will it help?

i say no hes too old and chelsea have spent needless money again

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I reckon Flamini to AC Milan on a free transfer is pretty big, and will hurt Arsenal.

Riise has left Liverpool for AS Roma.

Plus there were a few big pre-Euro transfers:
Chelsea also got Bosingwa
Tottenham got Modric and Giovani Dos Santos

Reynold

May 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arsenal is very close to signing Nasri. Him and Fabregas could potentially run the midfield against any team.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
harry kewell singed for galatasry angering alot of leeds fans after september 5th 2000. disrespectful in my opinion since he turned down offers from roma and portsmouth to go there.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Muhhh. who cares either way?

Not a Leeds fan, don't particularly like Harry Kewell and the only Turkish guy i know is a fenerbahce fan so not really seeing why i i should care.

it is not disrespectful at all. He is a professional athlete and as noble as people want then to be, deep down they are all mercenaries who will play wherever they are getting the best deal. Its a bit much to think he shouldnt play there because of what happenend many years ago. it wasnt the clubc fault but a portion of the fans and there is no fanbase that is free and clear of any of that stuff in europe.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crouch will do great for Portsmouth.
That is the one thing that they have been missing. The unkown is though how will Crouch perform as a regular starter.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are United after anyone? I haven't heard a thing about them. what about Citeh? did they sign Ronaldinho? I heard a rumour they are after him? Man Citeh are they for real?

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
City have the 2nd richest owner in the Premiership, I supose he has to spend his money before he ends up spending years in jail on corruption charges. Jo will be a huge addition to them. Ronnie alegedly said he didnt want to go to City and that's off.

There was talk of United being after Hunterlaar, but if they manage to hang on to Ronaldo they wont need goals. Vidic and Ferdinand are the best Center back pairing in the premiership, Wes Brown has proven capable of taking over for Neville. I supose they just ned Mr. Glass Ben Foster to get healthy and proove he can take over for VanDerSar or find someone who is (for 2 years from now).

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gio would never play big minutes there...They need to win or take a serious run at winning every competition they play in every year.

His development is stunted if he is relegated to playing 10-12 minutes a game every other game while he is still developing...

Meanwhile he can be a star on a midpack BPL team, or at least develop and then make a big move in a couple/three years...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0