Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

transfers

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
arsenal lost gilberto (panathinkos), and hleb (barcelona). i cant see whos going to be the holding cm for arsenal now as flamini and gilberto are both gone :S

Whitehart

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ares'N"hole are losing all their best players....... It's a sad,sad,thing:mad::mad::(....... Can't wait for the North London Derby's this season ;);)

Guy Ritche is now making Football videos... you gotta love this !!

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
they could only afford him if one of Berbatov and Keane leave, then tehy are no better off, of course their midfield leaves something to be desired.

Whitehart

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's plenty of cash flow at Spurs, especially with what they are about to off load..... Tanio, Malbranque, Kaboul and Chimbonda are set to sign for Sunderland at an estimated $50mil...... personally I would keep hold of Malbranque if this was a poker hand but I'm sure Ramos knows what he is doing.

As for the midfield Modric alone will make the line better !!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
They are getting younger, they are probably quicker...and now they have a midfield.

Berbatov will be going nowhere, at least not until January with them just filing a tapping up charge against Utd...

Arshavin could be a Spur soon...And if he arrives I can't see Berbatov going anywhere.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Liverpool look a settled side. No drama over the summer (read: Adebayor, Ronaldo, Lampard, Drogba, etc). Adding Robbie Keane is a belter of an acquisition. The Keane/Torres duo will easily be the best in the EPL. 60+ goals b/t the two of them?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes! Can't wait for the start of the season... Man U to finish 3rd, tops! (behind Pool and Chelski).

Whitehart

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
MB#10.

Selling Keano for $40+million is all part of the master plan... I'm sure there will be a few more surprises before the window closes.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0